Last week I was mowing my grass, when my neighbor came out...

Last week I was mowing my grass, when my neighbor came out. We started talking and he told me he was going to put his garden in this weekend (last sunday), and he was going to put some of his pot-plant saplings he has been growing in between his yard barn and his bean vine.

Sure as shit, I look on wednesday-ish while he's at work, and there's weed in his garden.

The cops are searching his place with a warrant right now, they've been there for about 15 minutes.

I hear him and his wife yelling at the cops

Fuck him, he's in the cruiser now

I bet he was screaming "WEED CURES CANCER FUCKTARDS" while being dragged to the cruiser.

Was he a Hispanic?

So... did you report him or what?

He was yelling about him doing nothing, whatever

Nope, normal white dude

Yep, I called the cops and had the sheriff come over, told him and showed him from my yard. Got a warrant and busted his ass

Fucking asshole

Any non-degenerate should've done the same, fuck you. I don't want that shit close

this goy...

Enjoy getting your ass kicked or worse...

All for some weed...

Are all Americans as psychotic as you?

If this actually happened, nice. What is it about potheads being so vocal? Moonshiners were at least surreptitious about it, and still are.

"Oh no, a plant" - said the americuck with 50 guns in his wardrobe

You did the right thing, weed is for niggers.

More like mexican niggers

What state?

You're an asshole for reporting him, but he's also a huge retard for putting weed in a garden outside.

You're both faggots

Who needs enemies when we have faggots like you?

Isn't this pasta?

Good job getting this degenerate out

Get a load of these faggots. Apparently OP should let this asshole continue growing this shit and being ballsy about it until some dumbass pothead breaks into his house and steals shit.

over weed? your a full fledged faggot now and you can never recover from this

Op is the snitch.

Fuck you, weed is the ultimate blue pill

Fuck off kike, Homer is the only contribution you cucks ever made to the world

Exactly

Fuck off Portugal, you havent been relevant since the 1600s

Precisely, thank yuou

Ohio

FUCK YOU

Go pray to your muslim mayor

I imagine it happens a lot

Thank you bro, I'm glad not everyone is a degenerate here

I agree with this Yank. He's a fucking moron for growing weed outside in the public, but you (OP) are a fucking rat and nobody likes rats.

He deserved it, not necessarily for growing weed, but for confiding illegal activity with an acquaintance.

What a dumbass.

No one likes a snitch

Good job, OP. Get rid of these degenerates.

You should be hanged

I hope someone casts a curse on you.

Good job OP.

t. Drug using criminal
Why are you even here? Fuck off back reddit.

Degenerate piece of shit. Fuck off to Canada.

why would he discuss his production of illegal substances with anyone?

play stupid games, win stupid prizes but for fuck's sake user you shouldn't cause unnecessary problems to people doing victimless crimes in the land of the free

Saw the same thread last week. Try harder.

Weed is for niggers.
Anyone in here smoking weed should kill themselves or move to Canada.

you did the right thing, pot is for degenerates.

good man

>supporting a man who made his neighbor an unwilling accomplice in his illegal drug production
People like you belong on a rope

AM I BEING DETAINED

Okay muhammad

>Proud degenerate boasting about violating the 14 words.

Way to be white. A neighbor confides in you and you snitch on him?. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE You betrayed white trust. You are the problem. I hope poonloos or nignogs move in.

You go in the oven before the jews and trannies. Everyone like you will.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

You're a degenerate fag too

>this thread again

What you sliding rabbi?

As someone who smokes weed on a regular basis, I'm glad you did it OP. If it's illegal to do, then the fucking moron should know better than to grow it on his front fucking lawn. If it's legal in your state, then the police wouldn't have done anything and you probably wouldn't have called the cops.

>ITT: bix nood moop fuka callin da POPO on a moop stray nood mugga brother fo growin dem weed

since when has Sup Forums became full of wool beany wearing 420 blaze it faggots

Have a (You) since you are desperate for one.

>who made his neighbor an unwilling accomplice in his illegal drug production

He just showed him, didn't make him trim or help with the plants.. if it did happen, the guy is an idiot but to tattle about some weed plants. Fucking bootlickers

pls explain.

...and become their Prime Minister.

You should probably stop using the same picture when making up stories about how you called the cops on people for having/smoking weed.

>pot in a garden
wouldn't have lived long anyway

Jesus Christ I hope this plant gets legalized, you guys are insane to wield the law and harm someone for their one plant. You know if he didn't have much other shit he will be right back next door to you soon, and I hope you have an accident, BUT YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOUR NEIGHBOR IS PROBABLY AN ALRIGHT DUDE.

fAg

I've seen this thread before.
Nice bait

I love marijuana threads on Sup Forums. Instantly exposes all the underageb& edgy morons with their butthurt that not everyone supports their 'right' to be a fucking degenerate loser with no regard for community quality.

God bless you OP.

Love these troll threads, all the degenerate potheads always get real salty.

OP, you're a dumb frog poster. Meaning you're a retard.

He was probably talking about some fucking hydrangeas he'd been growing in a pot, and then you saw some dandelions and clovers in the garden.

what a deep, in depth explanation. Your mother must be proud

Its a little Douchy but I agree with his actions. If he didn't call this shit in now OP would probably have had cops at his door later and be under suspicion by the police.

Wow your a cunt.

You better hope that guy doesn't have gang buddies or your ass is grass, He will definitely know who ratted on him.

Well done OP.

You're the kind complicit/complacent drone every totalitarian government needs to cultivate. Informing is your duty to the state and motherland. If you see something, say something, Good Citizen.

>(ID: fAgMXOzD)
Retard

weeds legal here and will be legal in more places soon so suck a dick OP

> only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

One plant is not violating the existence of white people or a place for their children you sperg. There are so many of us that are producers for this country and do not care for marijuana being schedule one. I feel like these are Jew threads, talking up the "division among the right". This premise is ridiculous, didn't even feel like warning the neighbor you wouldn't tolerate it? I doubt this.

The knowledge makes him an accomplice if he does not act against him

I personally have no issue with the consumption of marijuana and I have done it myself many times when I was younger, but making your neighbor an accomplice in this manner is unforgivable and he deserves whatever the law has for him

did 4chinz fuck up your sleeping pattern too Somalibro? I'm seeing you post at wee hours in the morning ever more frequently

/thread

You're a fascist piece of shit. I hope he gets bailed out and shoots your bootlicking ass in the face.

Dude you are fucking scum. It's not a matter of where you stand on marijuana, it's a matter of minding your own fucking business.

Let's see
>Ratting on white brethren to anti-white establishment
>violating the 14 words
Yup, we'll definitely see you at the day of the rope.

>SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING
>Oy I'm a yankie faggot who loves his gubment

I think it's bullshit you ratted him out. Laws are laws, but what is done by an adult on his property, as long as it doesn't affect anyone else or a minor in his possession, shouldn't concern you. It's not you job to rat out neighbors. Call the police when you are someone else is in harm's way. Otherwise mind your own fucking business.

you're a failure of a human being. Weed, as degenerate as it is, doesn't mean you should snitch on someone who isn't hurting anyone.

If we wants to smoke weed, I think that's a bad idea, but I wouldn't get him in jail.
Don't you also realize that in jail, he'll be using tax payer dollars for food, shelter, and medical care? He's also not working if he's in jail.

And all because you can't be trusted with someone's words. He confided with you because he thought he could trust you, but in actuality you turned out to be a dirty, filthy rat.

I look forward to weed being legalized so people don't suck up taxpayer dollars and are free to live how they want.

You're unamerican.

that rope for OP should be made out of hemp

Haha, nice observation there sloveniabro.. True, the reason is, I only come in 4chinz when I'm chewing khat, it makes me loose sleep.

Seeing something and saying something is different than having an illegal activity explicitly and intentionally show to you by your neighbor

Lel

I'm ok with weed
But if you put your mothrfuckign pot plants in the fucking yard you deserve it desu senpai.

This is fucking hilarious.

I would have told if he was a nigger or mexican, but not a fellow white guy.

Low.

It absolutely does not make him an accomplice. You're an idiot. So if my neightbor across the street parks illegally and I don't call the cops, they will charge me as an accomplice? Show me a statute in any state that says that. That's only for crimes against people and property dummy. Lrn2law.

>The knowledge makes him an accomplice if he does not act against him

Well spoken, compatriot. Even if it's your own family (especially if it's your own family!) it is your duty to inform the authorities so they can obtain the necessary help and rehabilitation needed to become happy, useful and productive citizens for the Motherland.

People like him who go and tattle to the state are the reason it has grown so large in the first place, they are like helpless children.

it might be a dumb decision, but no one "deserves" to go to jail for weed, just like no one deserves to have a robber break into their homes. If a robber breaks in and the owner doesn't have gun, did he 'deserve' to have someone steal from him too?

you people never slow down and think. youre bred for idiocy almost.

Now answer the second one

>khat
what kind of high is it? what conventional drug would you compare it to? I've done weed, LSD, coke, psilocybin mushrooms, MDMA/ecstasy and amphetamines for reference

Kill yourself

I am ok with weed being Illegal only because It puts niggers and annoying fags in jail.

TFW OPs neighbor is gonna get out in a couple of months or years and will reign down his fury in his ass because he most certainly knows you rat him out

>white man minding his own business gets his life ruined by an autistic manchild from Sup Forums
You are a traitor to the white race.

Putting retards like him in jail raises the price of weed for people who need the money and aren't stupid enough to get caught.

Good job OP.

Yeah Op should have waited longer.

if this happened, this is what will happen.

Production of a controlled substance is a felony, nobody should feel obligated to protect someone who commits a serious crime like that

If your family is engaged in felony level acts then you have the obligation to completely severe yourself from them or to report them

I believe I have

Yeah but it's a minor offense so they just give them probation and turn them back out. Meanwhile my tax dollars have to pay for Tyrone to go in front of the judge and say he dindo for the sixth time. Let them smoke their drugs. Hopefully they get on heroin and OD. I don't care. Nobody gets high on pot and robs or assaults people. It's true nigs are high a lot when they commit crimes but that's nigs gon nig, not the weed.

And are you expecting to be patted on the ass for this?
You're a tremendous spunk-slurping bottom bitch.

Since when was Sup Forums full of weed smoking losers? I hope you know that you'll get gassed when the übercaust happens....

Fuck that picture. Somebody remove the eyebrows please.

this tbqh

It's kinda like amphetamines- gets you amped for a few hours. The come down is a bitch- saps your energy and gives you a bad headache.

Yeah but did you know that we know that you know. This place is shillsville, but it's pretty fun to get riled at this stupid shit.

>Hopefully they get on heroin and OD.

I'm hoping they Genetically modify it to the point where you can OD with it.