Sup Forums i have a problem, i'm skinny and very self conscious...

Sup Forums i have a problem, i'm skinny and very self conscious, even in the summer i wear long sleeves to hide how skinny i am, i'm 5'9 and 120 pounds.

how do i stop caring ? i mean it's better than being obese, ri-right ?

bumping

i know your pain, im skinny but also very pale/white (more than normal people)

How do i stop caring man?
I don't know why i'm "scared" to wear short sleeves because people will laugh at how skinny i am ?
i have no idea man.

Start to eat more, exercise more too then become a bit more confident. I noticed that most of people do not really care about how you are, they notice how uncomfortable you are with yourself, if you can go over yourslef it will become easier.

im in the exact place as you brother, instead of looking to overcome it emotionally try simply gaining weight, thats what I'm doing right now. its hard for me to gain weight but if u eat a shit ton u will start gaining weight in no time trust me because i'm in the same spot as you.

I can't gain weight, not money or time to eat as much as i need ( 4000 calories / day since i got a a fast metabolism ) but at least i can eat at any time right :^) ?

Will working out on my already skinny body will be of any use ?

Do pushups and pull-ups when you'e bored, and maybe get a job doing a lot of manual labor

but working out without gaining weight will do what ?

>witnessed

No, eat 3 meals a day, lots of meat, healthy shit, drink water. 30min workouts at least 4 times a week. I gained 10kg in 3 months and am comfortable with myself

I highly doubt that. 4k calories is a shit ton of food.

Get 180g of protein a day and do push ups (3 sets of 30) every day

I'm trying really, but i don't gain any weight, i've talked to a dietitian and she told me i'd need around 3,500~ calories daily to gain weight, hypermtabolism or something.

That's a lot of protein, what would i need to eat for that ?

It's hard with whole food, so I recommend 2 protein shakes (powder) a day. Then the rest is chicken, beef, and any other meat. Greek yogurt will be your friend, too. Most have 20 - 22g per serving.

What's the difference between a protein shake and a gainer ?
I really want to gain weight during the summer ( 2 months ) i want to at least look normal.

I'm taller than you and go back to plebbit

Isolate protein powders are mainly just protein. Very few calories, fat, carbs, etc. Gainers are the reverse. Some have high amounts of protein, but most are tons of calories, carbs, sugars. Gainer 7 (my favorite) has 700 calories per serving with 50g protein. Drink a couple of those a day (I like putting it in milk and freezing it until it's like a milkshake) on top of what you're eating.

Just a reminder, though, it's MUCH better to get your calories from whole foods, but I understand the struggle with time and what not

Used to be like you in high school. I took creatine pills. Kre alkayln it was called. Damn, that shit worked. I took it for 2 weeks, drank at least a gallon a day, got off the fucking computer and started working out and gained MASS. I looked swole as fuck. Just be careful to maintain it

Also, be careful if you're not active: those calories, carbs, proteins, etc., will just turn to fat if you don't do anything with them.

Let's say i start taking a gainer and get my proteins from eggs or chicken breasts, will bodyweight exercises alone suffice ?

no one gives a fuck if you're skinny. Even if they notice you they'll have forgotten what you look like within like 10 seconds. If you wanna change yourself start eating and working out

Show us your cock I'm curious now.

You sure you're in the right thread ?

Yes. Push ups are excellent (and there are many different types to hit different areas of the chest and triceps) and pull ups are another good one (plus doing both will even you out so you're not all chest). Pull ups are also a good strength indicator. If you can do 7 at 120 and 7 at 160, you've gained a lot of strength even though you can still only do 7 pull ups (since you're doing it with another 40lbs).

If you do want to go to a gym, barbells are king and dumb bells are queen. The machines are really just for toning. Free weights and Olympic bars are where you get size

should be ok. depends on how hard you push yourself tbh. Also eat more you. It'll suck at first but if you want to gain shoot for 3k cals

Yeah. Usually little twinks like OP have monster can sized cocks.

>i mean it's better than being obese, ri-right ?
No its not. Get in the gym before it's too late, faggot.

Also, if you're doing a lot of push ups, make sure to go wide-grip on the pull ups. Pushups will get you thick and pull ups will get you wide

Ok thanks, i'm gonna buy a gainer and workout at home, when i see that i gain around 10kg i might start going to the gym too.

How long does it take to gain around 10kg in your opinion ?

I'm gonna be doing nothing anyways so training and studying should be my main objectives.

6inch but not gonna post it, not gay sorry.

check out athlean-x on youtube. he has a series of vids about hardgainers.

You don't have to be gay to post it. But I'm just going to imagine 6 meaty inches on that tight little twink body of yours and that makes my boi pucci wet

10kg probably will take a few months if you're eating clean and actually exercising. If you eat crap it'll come faster, but it will mostly be fat.

Now, of that 10kg, not all of it will be muscle, and you won't be super strong, but, you'll definitely look healthier and feel better.

I do recommend a gym. I know the fees are annoying, but if you find one with good equipment and a good range of equipment, it's worth it (plus it's cheaper and easier than buying that stuff yourself)

Another big thing is to not get discouraged. Those huge guys posted all over the place train for years to look like that. This stuff takes time if you do it right and cleanly.

do you even lift bro?

I do understand you waiting first, though. You're plan sounds good with home routines first.

Plus, you can really hurt yourself if you dive straight into heavy gym use

Even if the weight is not really "clean" the fat i gain from the gainer will turn to muscle if i train a lot ( even with bodyweight exercises )so i'm not really worried,

I'm not looking to get super strong, just to look decent for my age and height, then i can concentrate on power and building even more muscle, for the time being i want to look healthy at least and not like a skeleton.

Hey little nigger, if you're poor just eat eggs + tuna + whole milk + coconut oil eat just that all day errday

lift free weights, go as heavy as you can low reps

Squats, deadlifts and bench ONLY
Work your whole body and core with those 3...3 times a week no more than 15minutes per workout

>see results in 3 months

You'll feel stronger therefore increasing your workouts and possibly pussy and confidence

>report back

Sounds like a good goal. You'll be fine. Just stick with it. A lot of people I know drop out after 2 months. You've also got it lucky: gaining weight is a lot more fun than losing it

Isn't too much tuna bad for you?
And what about the coconut oil? I have a lot lying around ( virgin coconut oil ) do people actually eat i?

Those tips requite a gym which i can't really go to at the moment.

How about cardio, should i do it? i suck at running and i'm out of breath in 3 minutes ( i smoked alot back when i was 14~17 ), and won't it kinda kill the goal of gaining weight?

Just want to say thanks guys, good advice from Sup Forums :)

Cardio is great for endurance, but it does eat-up a lot of calories. I do recommend it as its good for your heart and lungs, but you don't need a lot of it. Stick with high rep ranges (12 - 15) for endurance with weights. Bodyweight rep ranges (for thing like lunges, squats, pushups, core exercises, etc.) I would do around 20 - 30. The endurance will come. If you can't do 20 - 30 push ups just yet, do them incline on a table and slowly work to floor.

Also, isometric holds are excellent to throw into your routine. Do 14 pushups, then on the 15th, go down and hold the position for 30 seconds, then finish the set. It'll blast you hard. Isometric can be done with just about any exercise.

I actually can do 10 pushups, 3 sets of 5 thought, pushups i can do 3 sets of 12, basically all i've done.

Actually, 30 seconds is a little long. Do 10 second holds.

That's a good start. Stick with the 3 sets of 12. Keep trying to move to more when you can. You should be able to add a couple extra reps to each set about every 2 weeks. If you feel you can do more, always do more.

Cook with the coconut oil, eat a spoonful a day

No gym needed just buy free weights

1 bar and 2 25lbs plates and 2 10lbs to start

And remember to change things around every now and then. If you keep doing the same exercise over and over your body will get used to it and you'll plateau very quickly. Change up the types of pushups you do to make sure your chest and arms are always engaged in different positions.

If you did normal push ups one day, then do wide pushups the next. Then go back to regular. Then to diamond, etc.

Some people note breaking out because of the coconut oil, others say it has helped their face look better and gain weight, guess i should try it and see.

It's a healthy fat, eat too much it'll give you the runs tho, like penzoil for your intestines...also keep in mind you're a little guy and you'll probably max out at 130 but you'll look defined and ripped giving you the look of a superhero in sl certain angles or way of dress

Don't forget your greens also...the fact that you realize you're a twink weak faggot with no confidence is a great start, you'll make quick progress vs the fat fucks that need serious weight loss help(hanging skin, etc)

How bout you just stop caring?

Good point about the tuna, forgot about the mercury levels

Mix in some canned salmon

I know the pain also but you should know it takes about 2 yrs of dedication to go from skiny to 8/10 fitboy after that 7/10 is easy to maintain for many years. You don't need steroids. Just lots of good food, 3x a week a well designed workout and a looot of sleep. I got dragged into it by a powerlifting friend 15 years ago. Thanks to him and my gains a got a gf. I'm single by choice now and still mildly athletic even tho my brothers and father are all bony skinny.

Oh ps don't get into the powder and pills bullshit. Whole food has all you need.

>e powder and pills
i was thinking only a gainer, no pills or anything like that lol, gainer would be good as i don't have much money or even time to cook.

A simple cheap way i used to cook was put a cup of 10 minute rice, 200gr veggies (cabbage etc) and a frozen chicken breast all in one boiling pan with water, boil 10minutes, drain, and scoop it up. Takes 15 minutes a meal but doesn't taste very well. Non baked foods are also great for boosting the immune system.

And i need around 4 meals like that go gain weight, won't me working out negate the negative effects of the dirty "fat" from the gainer ?

Ignore the gainer.
Start theday with oats. Eat some eggs, just get an eating schedule. You can work your way up along with your gym progress. Small steps.

fuck everyone who says you need to gain weight, it all turns into fat when you get older anyway. stay skinny. people who say you need to eat are jealous because their fatasses literally can't help themselves

/fit/ would be more qualified to help you with this than Sup Forums.Im sure you'll get some decent advice over there.