Which nation's people do you despise the most? Be honest

Which nation's people do you despise the most? Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.garden/live/bucharest/radiogangsta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

canada

Americans.

the fact that after just writing this one word they were already thinking of 200 rebit-tier patriotic responses is exactly the reason I hate them and I wish they'd all die

Canada

Italians, in fact it is legal to beat down an italian to death without repercussion

The people I despise have no nation, the tzigani.

canada

America. Not because of politics, I just hate Americans. Every time you meet one he turns out to be an obnoxious cunt.

Africa

this 2bh

>Russia

no one, honestly

fuck off normies

radio.garden/live/bucharest/radiogangsta/

Cool site bro.

No, I completely agree with you. Most Americans are fucking retarded and literally obsessed with consumerism
>muh Super Bowl
>muh advertisements
>muh new tv and new car and new gym membership to sweat off the 100k daily calorie intake

I despise every group a bit.
But I dislike myself the most.

Dutch, certain swedes, gypsies (Yeah, no actual nation), any religious arabs.

Fucking south americans
>aha we have every disease imaginable + 12 undiscovered ones but we rock at soccer/football!

Sweden
>Terrorist attack happens.
>Few minutes later they're already virtue signaling.
>Forgive everyone for the fear of being called racist.
>Spineless cucks.
Could never befriend someone like that, a Swede will be a danger that normalizes all kinds of degeneracy around you.

This
But I also like everything a bit so I don't really "hate" any group. I just always see the shit side of everything after a while.

americans

love the sound of their own voice but just generally thick as shit and boring, horrible accent too unless they're southern

Krauts and Aussies

I hate the nazelly sound.

It sounds better than the pretentious, At least we're better than Americans" attitude in Canada though.

Fundamentalist islamic ones. Many people all over the world can be annoying as fuck, but who gives a fuck about that, it's the medieval dangerous psychopaths that can actually cause you trouble

All asian nations

>le dab xD
Tyrohne, please go.

yeah exactly, similar accent mostly but canadians are definitely a lot better overall. not saying all americans a bad, but a lot of the time they're just annoying cunts

I was actually wondering why asians were not being mentioned. thanks for confirming

>but canadians are definitely a lot better overall
Don't be part of the problem, don't enable Canadian elitism.

Here in Oklahoma we don't have any shit accents like they have in New England. That's generally where the nasal accents are
Not to suck your dick, but east asia is definitely superior

>tfw nasally midwestern accent
JUST
I really despise the sound of my voice though

Italians

>Not to suck your dick, but east asia is definitely superior
thanks for saying so.

but in fact it's just most of foreigners can't see how sneaky Asians are. incredibly abhorably sneaky and backstabbing.

and from that, I feel little bit hesitating if I should pick China or Korea or Japan, but maybe Japan.

All Koreans I've met have been pretentious and impolite
but they were also wealthy foreign students

the uk and us

They smell like ulterior motives to me, be it money or influence.

Interesting point, most Asians I've met are usually wealthy enough to visit or travel for fun.
Maybe the poor shmucks in their own country are chill dudes.

israel, obviously

yeah oklohoma is southern no? you were green flagged m8

I just plainly despise mid western soccer mom accents. (Or just Midwestern accents in general)

paraguay

No one has been forgiven. The culprit has been captured and will be handled by the courts. People hate the guy, why wouldn't they? The rest is meaningless buzzwords and memes so I'll just ignore it.

turks

>kick the ball skyler!

Americans

Russia

Ecuatorians
Moroccans
Turks

Also Chinks (PRC, Taiwan, Singore, Canada, Australia), Koreans, Gibraltarians and Arabs in general.

Londoners

this

this

Turk here.

In person, it's definitely Brits. They are somehow worse than Russian tourists.

Objectively, it's Americans. They support Kurdish terrorism in Syria and we have the face the consequences.

See that's what I'm talking about. Obnoxious. You guys alway try to be larger than life but you just end up being annoying

Moroccans

Crabs

cambodians

This

I'm trying to find a country whose people I've had the most negative experiences with, relative to the number of encounters. I really have a hard time figuring out which country it is, most people have been nice to me.

>russian butthurt

>only mentioned one time

Are you okay Sup Forums?

How's life in Scunthorpe m8 ?

no one really but for the memes I'll go with americans

It's not really butthurt when most of the world think like that

It is not their fault. Americans are isolated so they have that medieval mentality because everything else is alien to them. Also the greatest propaganda machine ever. You would've been a dumb burger there too, their rulers have absolute power over minds.

No idea, live in Dorset.

Why would you do that to yourself ?

thats exactly when its butthurt

hate more, fags

Because it's comfy and there's no niggers or pakis

China

Americans and Chinese tie for most hated.

World would be better without both.

Any muslim country.
Do I even need to explain why?

You cant hate Bosnia and Herzegovina for that reason

I despise for different reasons. Your reasons are possibly the dumbest I've ever seen.
>muh computer (which I doubt is very cheap)

I don't think I despise a single people, but as far as governing body I would have to go with China.
I understand why they take the actions they do, but at the same time they are just so coldly pragmatic that it kills me almost like it does their own people.

I've had mostly positive experiences with the British, and I dealt with thousands of them in the airline business.
Usually only the lower class, eggplant shaped, tattooed drunks were really obnoxious (which there is a substantial percentage of).
They'd come stumbling over to me and have a big conversation like I was one of their pub mates about what a typical bloody stupid yank the airline rep is, who was an actually intelligent, polite and easy going British guy.

I hate fucking Greeks. Weird, but it seems that all of them live in Germany now

Amerikkkans

>in the airline business.
My dad (not bri'ish) used to deal with americans too. From those complaining about the quality of the caviar that the airline served to refusing to extinguish their cigars (when it was legal to smoke cigarettes onboard). At least my dad was from a country that is not predisposed to accept any kind of yank bullshit. In fact this country is (quietly) proudly anti-american.

delete this RIGHT NOW!!!

I don't hate anyone really, but the Chinese are usually the ones I like the least.

Bosnia isnt a muslim country

I despise everyone equally.

Cigans, americans, germans, dutchmen, leafs.

Spaniards

I forgot about chinese and i also gate poles sometimes.

bolivia