Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dn8vzTsnPps?t=1m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that feel when you don't get to edit friendship simulators anymore

Mike's drinking is destroying RLM

Xxsober4lifexX

Oh neat!

People without lives caring about other people's lives!

Mike's drinking and subsequent bullying of Rich is RLM

Does anyone notice Rich doesnt drink in the newer videos? Like in the Ghostbuster video the video cuts before he takes a drink.

Did he drink in the older videos either? I thought he always had water or soft drink

Weren't his parents abusive alcoholics or something which made him a teetotaller?

>Weren't his parents abusive alcoholics
sounds like a fan fic. More likely he doesn't drink because he becomes even louder and more obnoxious when he's drunk

remember when mike looked like a stick figure?

ha ha this editing is so grewat

guy lived with grandmother because of alcholic parents, but Sup Forums doesn't believe it for some reason.

Him getting drunk during the shitbusters review was great, what are you talking about?

>fan fic
It's not. He was raised by his grandmother because his parents were substance abusers. This is not a secret or some vague gossip. Rich has never had alcohol on an RLM episode, and probably not outside of it either.

Mike carries a heavy burden. Imagine being the breadwinner in that group of chuckle fucks.

ill just assume youre not making assumptions based on extremely limited information

Jesus, maybe he should stop drinking.

now I feel bad, because for the longest time I've wanted to murder rich because he's so fucking annoying

Rich living woth his grandmother is quite well established, as is Rich being teetotal. His parents being abusers has never been outright stated by Rich (it was revealed by Gilchrist), but he said that he had family members who were substance abusers.

he got drunk once with karen because she just wanted to see what he was like drunk. other than that one time he's a teetotaler.

rich is a notorious gormandizer and he's also quite a vexatious hypergelast

when the Polish genetics hit hard

welcome to Sup Forums is this your first day?

how can you look that fucking shit without it being the result of boozing?

What does that make you?

The guy who cares about the lives of the people without lives who care about other people's lives?

WHEN'S A FUCKING NEW BEST OF THE WORST

IT'S THE ONLY THING WORTH WATCHING THESE HACKS DO

When Mike's done drinking.

botw is usually trash, shit taste m8

>Top Tier:
BOTW/WOTW
>Good Tier:
Re:view
Science Man
>Mediocre Tier:
Half in the Bag
>Reddit Tier:
Plinkett

So do you think Rich knows he's ReviewBrah's dad?

Can you believe that Jack is now the best RLM member? Wow! That's quite a turnaround.

Soda and bad genetics.

That's not Jay

Go away

Jay was the "Jack" before Jack became a thing on RLM.

>tfw Jay got murdered by a bunch of nogs and Mike has gone full Punisher

I'm really glad to see that Sup Forums has turned around on Jack, much like they did for Jay.

Leave Reviewbrah alone!

He's literally sleeping in his car right now!

No I can't.

anyone else miss jessi????

Jack has nice arms. :3

There are 2 BoTW filmed and being edited right now. Rich said that the last one they filmed is his all-time favourite now. Jack is in this episode, no beardfat. (Wenessday prerec stream info)

Thank you RLM stream stalker guy

Christina?

Mike is actually the funniest one of the group. That's just, like, my opinion man.

Whatever happened to her?

>beardfat

Why do you guys call him beardfat now? That makes little sense. Didn't you used to call him fatbeard?

Poles lose it all after turning 30. It happens to all of them. They're pretty gorgeous, but then they hit that wall that just fucks their shit up at 30.

I hate beardfat. He's completely taken over RLM with his new male ways.

internet stalking happened, what else
I kinda miss her

Don't know about that but the videos where he's more drunk than usual and keeps making terrible "zingers" are fucking terrible, if not for Jay.

>He's completely taken over RLM
He's only in one video every couple months

the dumbass accidentally asked mike if he wanted to smoke weed on a live stream, which had to be subsequently edited out from the pre-rec youtube archive. there was a whole shit storm and apparently someone told the landlady at the old studio, forcing them to move. also there was the subreddit devoted to stalking jessi and her feet, and i recall another shitstorm accusing her of stealing patreon money to buy jewlery.

i have no idea if any of this is true or if it's just Sup Forums lore.

There are some really creepy people watching their streams, desperately devouring every personal detail. It's pretty sick so I don't blame her.

Are they being paid for this? You think they would all be using pseudonyms when they do this shit. There's no way in hell I would host a web show using my real name.

inb4 the triggered replies

These hyperautists could probably dox anyone if they really wanted to.

I believe they mentioned in stream #37 that at least one of them is using a fake name, and that Rich does not exist at all.

jay's real name is jerry bauman. some user posted a pic of his driver's license which they used in one of the old rlm movies.

>jerry bauman
jesus christ how horrifying

(((jerry))) bauman

Jerry James Bauman

They actually say it out loud in one of the RLM DVD commentaries.

who one?

I think the short video archives collection.

He's a Polish Jew? Man, talk about worst or the worst.

these are the faces of an amish family, not jews

was this taken at The Manhole?

making a murderer season 2 when

DELETE THIS

I dunno, neither looks native american

Also, this was the best RLM moment, no contest.

apparently his mom's fb was set to public according to some user

>That dead tooth

At least Jay is the sex symbol of RLM now, but back in the day....yuck

> the dumbass accidentally asked mike if he wanted to smoke weed on a live stream

This is true

> which had to be subsequently edited out from the pre-rec youtube archive.

Pretty sure this bit isn't

> there was a whole shit storm and apparently someone told the landlady at the old studio, forcing them to move.

Doubt it. I can believe someone thinking it would be hilarious to drop them in trouble but I doubt anyone had contact details for the landlord for their studio, since AFAIK noone knows where their actual studio is

Also they're getting good Patreon money, plus the Youtube ads, so it makes more sense to me that if they did move studios it'd be because they could afford to

> also there was the subreddit devoted to stalking jessi and her feet

Also true, /r/jessinakles is now deleted

> and i recall another shitstorm accusing her of stealing patreon money to buy jewlery.

Yeah she wore a nice necklace in one of their BOTW (the Halloween one where they're in the mansion I think?) and someone speculated that either she was buying stuff with Patreon money or Mike was using it to buy her presents, but I'm 100% sure it was just people memeing

No one knows for sure why Jessi isn't in the things any more, but if I had to wager she probably saw some of the shit various forums said about her and got freaked out, so now she's not on screen. A shame, because she was cool and said some funny/interesting stuff

Cool fanfic, bro

wow thanks. this is all good to know.

>the dumbass accidentally asked mike if he wanted to smoke weed on a live stream
Some people seem to think this. I've listened to it and can't make out what she says at all. I guess it's possible.

>which had to be subsequently edited out from the pre-rec youtube archive.
Not true at all. I listened to it on the archived stream.

>there was a whole shit storm and apparently someone told the landlady at the old studio, forcing them to move.
This is 100% fanfic. Either made up by you just now or some other pathetic autist here

>also there was the subreddit devoted to stalking jessi and her feet
It was devoted to her feet. Just links to her band's videos and random photos found online of her. Kind of creepy, but certainly not stalker-y.

>and i recall another shitstorm accusing her of stealing patreon money to buy jewlery.
This one is 100% made up by Sup Forums. The logic of it doesn't even make any sense. How do you "steal" Patreon money?

>Yeah she wore a nice necklace in one of their BOTW (the Halloween one where they're in the mansion I think?)
This just shows how out of touch Sup Forums and how nobody here has ever interacted with a woman. it wasn't a "fancy" necklace. It was practically costume jewelry. Probably didn't cost more than $40.

Autists on the internet think that all patreon money has to go directly to videos/whatever the person is getting the money for

>the dumbass accidentally asked mike if he wanted to smoke weed on a live stream

Not true.

>which had to be subsequently edited out from the pre-rec youtube archive. there was a whole shit storm and apparently someone told the landlady at the old studio, forcing them to move.

Mostly true. This leaves out all the legal wrangling that almost forced Jay out of RLM, however.

>also there was the subreddit devoted to stalking jessi and her feet

Very true.

>and i recall another shitstorm accusing her of stealing patreon money to buy jewlery.

She did get jewelry, but it wasn't from Patreon cash.

>i have no idea if any of this is true or if it's just Sup Forums lore.

There is always a kernel of truth in every total lie.

that's Jay's mom?

>two best of the worst videos of two separate sessions in editing right now
oh boy

stop

yes user, thats xir's female identifying mother.

>This leaves out all the legal wrangling that almost forced Jay out of RLM, however.
Are you really combatting Sup Forums fanfic with MORE fanfic?

>stop letting reality and common sense crash down on my precious friend simulator fan fiction
maybe kill yourself?

>people being surprised/annoyed that they spend the patreon money. they make 12k a month off that shit how much do people think they actually need to reinvest into their videos? All they do is review movies it's not like they actually NEED funding. the patreon is there so they can sit on their ass talking about movies full time and not have real jobs

reminder that jay tried to poison garret gilchrist with ramen

>KEEP ON ROLLIN BABEEHHH, YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS

>it's not like they actually NEED funding
I mostly agree with your post, but this part is wrong. They have to rent studio space. That's a monthly expense, and probably somewhat expensive for a large office/warehouse building.

>BACK UP BACK UP, TELL ME WHAT U GONNA DO NOW

youtu.be/Dn8vzTsnPps?t=1m23s

>IM GON DO THINGS MY JAY, MY JAY OR THE HIGHWAY

Wrestlemania 17 was so fucking good

>no more Plinketto
>no more Choose N' Lose

At least the wheel keeps coming back.

>all that effort on rich's part to build plinketto only to be used once

What does RLM do anyways? They have a pretty big set, but they just seem to do youtube videos. Am I missing something?

>>no more Plinketto
Why do you say that? Just because they haven't used it again yet? They don't use the Wheel every episode either.

>Are you really combating Sup Forums fanfic
No.

rich is still working on the plinketto, they'll use balls next time because the puck gets stuck and drop off like bricks

Literally the modern day Sisyphus. God's lonely man, Rich Evans.

You answered your question with your second sentence.