You go to the beach and see this. What do you do?

You go to the beach and see this. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tiDiPRnkrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Advice her to visit a doctor for her external hemorrhoids.

holy shit is she on a flying carpet?

Attack that bitch with a razor.

push her in the water and hope she doesn't know how to swim. that hair is fucking nasty

Virgins detected

The answer is always Rape

That's obviously a lake. OP confirmed retard.

Ya stare
youtu.be/9tiDiPRnkrM

Jump in.

that shit turns me on so fucking much i dont give a fuck about the hair

What would you call a section of that body of water used for recreation? Park? Shore?

Tell her about salad.

somebody is on a beach now, with a tight wet pussy he can fuck whanever he pleases.
and then is me, who cant barely afford to use toiled paper to wish up my cum after jerking to some shit on the net other people do.

That's my OC. Here's some jelly for you.

just because i don't fuck whatever it moves because i'm an autistic faggot like you?

that sounds like something a virgin would say

imagne i saw it on the beach and post the picture on Sup Forums so everyone knows i am a virgin jerky faggot

My OC user

>see pussy on Sup Forums
>lol virgins

Be me taking pictures of wife showing her ass at nude beach and posting on Sup Forums. Be me posting more pics when not a virgin shitpost reply. Be me getting bored and finding other shit to do.

so by being me posting OC with of my gf would make you not calling me a virgin because I simply do not enjoy hairy vaginas and assholes?

so? is this the closest she lets you get to her?

another user called you a virgin. I just said you sounded like one.

Shining, shimmering, splendid...

Take a picture and start this thread.

alright dude, i'm just having a hard time understanding why not liking a specific thing makes you a virgin on /b

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>Lakes can't have beaches

Keep walking, and hope I don't have to explain this shit to my daughter.

You are all kinds of retarded

beach (n.) the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.

ex. I took a picture of my Asian wife's ass at a nude beach and posted it on Sup Forums but autists where more interested in debating the meaning of the word beach than seeing Asian ass

>You are all kinds of retarded
>You are

Virgin confirmed

It sounds more like you have a deep and profound hatred for hairy pussy. Don't go to Asia. Your head would explode.

I may not be a smart man at least I know what a beach is.

Yet you don't understand that greentext means
>implying