With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct...

With all the archeological evidence proving the Bible is correct, and all the geological science showing evidence for Noah's flood, and so many Biblical prophecies coming true, why do you still stubbornly reject the simple fact that the Bible is an authoritative social and scientific work?

nice bait, seriously dont you get tired of these threads?

You got me. I am convinced. I will now praise Jesus.

You are a good boy Jesus.

No. No it is not nice bait. It is shit tier bait and should be treated as such.

If the Bible's mention a provable civilizations is indicative of its validity, then my Batman comics are based on sound scientific deduction due to their mention of America.

For the record, I don't not believe in a God, but the Bible is wacko.

Am actual archaeologist here. There is very little evidence correlating stories in the bible, there is more evidence proving the bible wrong in many instances. For instance there is no evidence that the egyptians kept jews as slaves -- and the egyptians kept meticulous records of these things which we can read.

>archeological evidence
>bible

choose one.

Pics or it didn't happen

Will you come over!? There's beer and more.

What about how the Bible said that jesus healed the leopards? I don't see any leopards in Israel. Do you? Check and mate athiesists

ever hear of the doctrine of Pearls before Swine? that's what you're doing right now. whether or not you get heavenly brownie points is out the window here. you cannot convince this part of the internet. try the soccer moms.

Leopards live in trees. There are no trees in Israel for them to live in therefore they were never there. Check and mate Christians

You calling athiesists swine? We aren't the ones who eat what we believe to be the literal body and blood of a guy whose been dead 2000 years

Because all of what you descried amounts to nothing.

And why do you keep stubbornly reposting this crap?

Science does not dispute the historical aspect of alot of the bible, especially the new testament. heck, lots of people were doing miracles around Jesus' time. The whole fairy tail omnipotent daddy figure that is all powerful yet allows pain and struggle in the world... just the bible for that.

As for Noahs ark... it got slightly exaggerated in the retelling. There are many other examples of this story... just none nearly as... fantastic.

There are no trees because Jesus the carpenter cut them all down to make chests of drawers and coffee tables. Checkmate athiesists

Most of the stories of the old testament are simple retellings of other popular epics of the time. See Noah's Ark for reference.

Carpenters don't cut down trees. Checkmate christians

My uncle Walter is a carpenter and I have seen him cut down at least one tree so your theory doesn't hold up

Trees are just an illusion perpetuated by the Devil to guide people away from God's Holy Truth. Checkmate, athetits.

Did he cut down the tree in anger when he realized that he could fit his entire cock in your nine-year-old throat?

No he needed fire wood to burn my Harry Potter books for being blasphemy

Chess is an illusion perpetrated by Allah to draw the infedels to the slaughter. King me athiesists

Listen christians your point is made however its opinion only the bible is mans theory as to what happened and as a true soulless atheist i can defend all my beliefs because in honesty your religion is based off of a forced doctrine the druids atheists and other spiritualists believed their own beliefs yet u forced them to convert or die now that all that is almost impossible u go around force feeding us bullshit to try to convert us give it up it cannot and willnot happen proud to be an atheist and even more proud to not be a weak willed creature who fears the open sky

Christianity is just an adaptation of pagan stories and traditions made to go with Jewish texts.
Prove me wrong.

I still don't get why the childlike queen is on these threads.

How about because there are more tree's, rocks, ice records, fossils, and texts literally older than the chriatian dogma? How about because japan and china have historical scrolls dating over two thousand years before the biblical story of creation is supposed to have happened?
How abou motherfucking dinosaur bones jesus? Can you explain where those are in your bible? Because motherfucker i spent nine goddamn years reading that before i wisened up. Its just not true. The bible is lies and it exists only to pacify people who would otherwise murder and rape.

I get the whole create something from nothing but do you really think all of this isn't just some big ass puzzle that we are designed to put together? What if we are competing against other worlds to solve the puzzle and we just don't know it.

Archaeologists know that correlating isn't corroboration. Nice fake flagging though.

it doesn't matter anyways