How do you casually ask a gril you just met if she has a boyfriend?

How do you casually ask a gril you just met if she has a boyfriend?

I feel like there's almost never a good way to integrate it into the convo

ask questions that could lead her to saying she has one. Like what do you like to do? she might say spend time with her bf or stuff like that

ask what she does in her free time

You just do it

just fucking ask her out, if she has a boyfriend that she gives a fuck about, she'll say so

"Hey you should come to XXXXXXX tonight, it'll be fun. Bring your boyfriend too if you want"

She'll either say she has one or not and you wont get harsh shafted for seeming overly interested in her. It appears more innocent

In my experience, just walking up to a girl and being straight forward doesn't work anymore. You have to already have a good conversation going on and have a good thing going before, then just invite her to get coffee after work or something

I guess what I'm saying, don't just ask her for a number, you have to invite her to do something already

"Hey come to my place for dinner and fuck later. Bring your boyfriend too if you want"

"Sure, what are we exactly going to be doing"

"Oh you know, a little Sup Forums a little runescape. Real fun shit"

Damn boo you're fine as fuck your man is lucky af
"Oh thanks but I don't have a bf lol"

She will bring it up casually

I usually think this, but you'd be surprised how long grils will hide it from you these days thinking you'll stop talking to them if you can't fuck

>Bring your boyfriend too if you want

>She'll bring it up casually
>Waiting for months
>Never brings it up because she doesn't have one

this

Don't worry op, I bet no one in this thread has ever gotten a girls #

kill her

then go to her funeral and see if someone her ages is crying too, then go up to him and say sorry about your sister

if he says she was my girlfriend, try not to cum in your pants and say sorry

then go home and fap as hard as you can with sand paper to the thought of knowing she is free and single, and if you're quick enough still a little bit warm

Wow

I usually roll up and say, "Hey, you're pretty hot stuff, and you have a lot of meat and iron in your diet.

"What's a grill like you doing in a restaurant like this?"

This question makes all the pork tenderloins flock to my yard.

Why are you trying to get with her boyfriend, faggot?

"Yo. You seeing anyone?"

It's literally that easy.