Good people of Sup Forums I come to you because I'm in a need of your assistance. No really, I need your help...

Good people of Sup Forums I come to you because I'm in a need of your assistance. No really, I need your help. I worked my ass off to buy myself Legion, the new WoW expansion and look at that, I didn't get the game time with it. Here it's really hard to find a part-time job so I worked daily whenever I got the chance for 2 months. Now I'd like to ask of you to help a brother out and to get me the game time. I'd especially would love if a hardcore WoW player is reading this so he can see that us new players also want to play this game.
Neimenovani#2146

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tiDiPRnkrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in what dirt poor country does it take 2 months to make $40 and in what dirt poor country can you not come up with $15

It's called Serbia, a country where you can only get a job if you have poor education and you want to work for minimal money, OR if you have poor education, but you have connections.

Also, I'm a student so people, apart from knowing that I strive to be better, won't hire me because of that because they want people who want to work for minimal wage.

I feel sry for you man life must be kinda hard if you are really that tight on money even with a job

In every normal country, by the time you are 20 you are out of the house, on college, starting your own life, here it's when we are 25 and many people stay in their parents homes because the economy is trash. Also, for my 20th birthday, I got a 20$ witch I had to spent (that I will spend) on applying my exams and buying some shit for college.

Wow player here.

You can buy the game time with gold now.

It's only like 100k, I haven't paid real money for wow in like a year

I'd love to, trust me, but my main character is level 87 monk. So you see that I don't have that kind of gold.

What can you offer in Return? Nothing is free..

This.

I just paid for two of my guild members subs, so I'm short on gold right now but I've got about 500k worth of auctions up at the moment.
I could probably help you in the next day or so.
But what do I get in return?

I can make memes, play the guitar, I'm a pro in Shotokan and Kyokoshin Kai. Those are my main quality's, also I've studied psychology so I can be a good shrink and a lawyer, also I can paint a house, make shit from wood and everything else. But those things I can't give to you over the internet.

Bumping for interest

How bout some dick and Asshole Pics with Timestamp "Need $$$ for WOW" think that is a fitting Payment

Thanks for the offer mate, but I'd rather pass.

Beggars can't be Choosers

I do have a right to pick my battles, this just isn't my battle so I withdraw.

Also your deal is like you coming up to a beggar and telling him to eat your shit that you MAYBE buy him food. Not worth it in any way, shape or form. But thanks for the offer.

I'm a Man of My Word, accept your humiliation as My Price for your Game Time.

I'd still have to eat shit, so I'm still hitting a pass on that.

Not the other guy but also will help for humiliation.

Right now this is going no where fast. So I'm saging until I see an asshole.

I've got this idea that's just so crazy it might work...if you can't afford to play, then don't play. Do something more constructive with your life

youtu.be/9tiDiPRnkrM