Well... I was drinking with my daughter all night, laughing and talking...

Well... I was drinking with my daughter all night, laughing and talking. At some point a he started talking about a guy and I asked her if he was her boyfriend. She said no and I asked if she is doing things with him anyway and we ended up having a 2 hour talk about her sex life. Seemed normal while we were drunk but this morning I cannot believe the things we talked about. The good news is my lust for my daughter was fading before last night, the bad news is I stayed home from work today and I've been masturbating to my daughters sexual anecdotes all morning, medium news is I'm certain my daughter has no sexual feelings for me at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6P40wLThbc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

best to stay safe user

an hero for safety

but not before posting more pictures

Sick fuck kill yourself

She's hot! Congrats!

seen you post her before, she's hot, enjoy the faps, she's worth it

What kinda fucked up father posts pictures of his daughter on Sup Forums?

moar dear god

Send her my way lad

fakes ones that live out their weird fantasies on Sup Forums.

he's probably jacking off right now.

You fap to your wife, she is your family.
You fap to your daughter, she is your family.
One is bad, one is good? bah, both are good.

Your daughter was born from the cock you are fapping, only difference is where you aim when cumming: you fapped in your wife's pussy and 9 months later your daughter was born.

Lovely freckles btw!

I know. I'm so happy my daughter gets to be attractive. Even if it messed me up for a while
The f-ed up kind that gets off to reading strangers comments about her. But I just wanted to update you guys. Probably going soon.

lewds plox

indeed, she is super attractive, came hard to her last time, and i'd love to fuck her, but then, who wouldn't

the answer is simple here, workout, get a nice haircut, clean yourself up, make her attracted to you, get drunk tg, fuck her, post results

Wow she's a stunner

>medium news is I'm certain my daughter has no sexual feelings for me at all.

no shit, she's your fucking daughter.

This is bait

I am jacking off right now. But yea I'd rather people think I'm fake than know I'm her real father.
It's so weird. Being able to look through my memory and see her go from a hairless baby all the way to the beautiful, curvy young woman she is today somehow makes me harder than anything has since I was her age. And after last night it's worse.

Any more revealing pics?

jack off into a pair of her clean panties, let it dry, put panties back, probably closest you'll ever get

Glad she could do that for you.
I do all of those things. I can tell by how she was talking to me, it will never and can never happen. We have a close relationship I know she cherishes for being the only one with a man without the shadow of sex hanging around. I have my fantasy and that's that.
I know. Thank you.

Wow can't believe how many people saved pictures of her. I love it.

mmm that's a nice pic, and oh yeah had to save them so i could cum to her again

>basic bitch spotted

What kinds of sex things did you guys talk about?

perfect face for getting deep on a nice cock

Bumping I'm here for more pics to fap too

not OP but here

Thanks dude glad someone's got my back

np man, that ass is fine

you sick fuck! i used to go to school with your daughter, guess who's a rat? i am :) facebook msg time

Le epic trole! Ebic winrar for le lulz.

1/10 made me reply

Ass is as cute as her face

You've been posting these pics for a while now. If you story is actually true, I suggest you stop right now. It won't be long until some white knight faggot traces the picture back to your daughter and tells her her dad wants to fuck her.

Ex bf or friendzone decides to get back at girl by pretending to be her father on Sup Forums. You're hoping she gets recognized and the father gets blamed for this.

isn't it

That's great. How many times have you used her?
it was a long conversation. I know about as much about my daughters sex life as my wife.
Glad you guys like her face as much as I do.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6P40wLThbc

Spot on but I don't care who op is I'm here for the pics!

used her a few times now, maybe 3 or 4, another new pic for me this one, and i love shooting my load to her, and i'm gonna do the same again

same here, just wish he would post her and stfu

Wow I love this. Something about strangers admiring and lusting over my little girl...
But it's all fake remember. See

so how old is she?

100% this. I guess the only thing that can truly make the girl believe it's her father is if the conversation they had was true.

Seems like it's an ex who wants to ruin her life.

greentext the stories you faggot

oh yeah she always gets me hard admiring and lusting over her, love this pic too, wishing it has zips in convenient places for access all areas, and just wannt grab that ass, so hot

She's 19
It's all fake. Nobody is ruining anyone's life. Fake fake fake, it is.
What?

That picture and these Sent me into a pit of confusion and struggling fatherhood I still haven't gotten fully out of.

those legs look amazing, and that cute smiling face, i'd love to bend her over and fuck her from behind
oh yeah, would drive any man crazy

Why hasn't OP been doxxed yet? old Sup Forums is dead/

>only a fool
Old Sup Forums wouldn't be so retarded in the first place.

Jesus fuck shes so hot

i know man

whys she making a ted cruz face in this one?

more of lefty

When we talked... she knows how hot she is. She told me she likes to sleep around and I asked her why trying to be fatherly and maintain it's not a good thing to do while also supporting her and her openness. She told me it's the best feeling in the world. Not necessarily the sex, but having guys lose control over her. The faster it all goes the better she feels. If it goes longer than 5 minutes she said she feels she's doing something wrong. She said I know I'm a "slut" and she started to defender herself but I made sure she knew it's okay to enjoy sex. Even though I felt like I needed to be her father here I said it's probably an age thing trying to see if she was into older guys, but she just said "yea, I love it".

She has a vibrator in her ass

>tfw you give birth to a 10

summer is here

i wonder if she's ever had an orgasm or if she just likes that guys find her hot and cum quick, maybe she's just insecure, or maybe she's waiting for daddy to show her

What?

What's tfw? But yea she is a 10 in my book.
I think she's in this picture too.
She is definitely insecure. The way she was talking, it felt like she was confessing rather than excitedly mulling over her sexual escapades. I'm not sure why though. Everyone knows incredibly beautiful and she certainly does. I don't know what a father can do. Maybe she isn't insecure and I'm over analyzing. And to answer your question, we didn't talk about that, but I asked her if she's ever done anything in our house and she said "you couldn't here that?" And we both laughed. I don't know.

when did you start posting these pics? and post moar plz

arent you afraid that some guy that knows her is lurking Sup Forums?

maybe she wanted you to hear, you'll soon know if she is louder next time it happens, i wanna feel my cock spread open her pussy lips and grab her ass as i fuck her, and i'd love for you to hear your girl moaning loudly, and i'd gladly fill her up with cum in under 5 minutes, wouldn't even take long to be hard again and want to fuck her again, but i bet you'd love to finger her to orgasm them shoot all over her ass

does she let guys cum inside her, or does she use protection?

"tfw" is normie speak for "that face when"

Maybe, but there is also the chance she might be intrigued by the Idea.

Things like that have a way of tickling one's curiosity. Even if she would never do it, she might see it as a fantasy like he does.

Don't mind me, I'm just here for the pics.

A few weeks ago.
I don't think the types of people on this site know my daughter.
Oh god... you're sending me back to a headspace I was getting out of. Why the f..... she even posted this the other day and I resisted the urge to fap. Now I'm on the edge again. God.

Its "the feel when", newfag

mmm i wonder if she ever played with one of her friends, experimented, look at those two, wonder if they used tongues, i bet she'd love it if you shot your load all over her ass in just a couple of minutes showing just how much daddy loved her, what an amazing pic

hurry, download all the pics in this thread before it gets 404'd

No it's not

>She told me it's the best feeling in the world. Not necessarily the sex, but having guys lose control over her.

Soooo, she might be pretty understanding if Daddy kinda "lost it" the next time ya'll are drinking together, and just jumped her bones.

She said she always uses protection after I asked. She almost snapped at me so I'm concerned about the authenticity.
Okay.

Literally google.

So does women of your own age give you a less hard boner than ur own daughter?

That cop's a vampire.

who'd want to fuck some old bitch when this fresh pussy is around?

You sure about that buddy? Pretty muc anyone could lurk Sup Forums

She looks like Sabrina carpenter

It can be both depending on the context.

Post some vids, girls that age usually have vids of them dancing/showing off their bodies.

This seems plausable. Next time you're drinking together, up the physical contact a bit, see how she responds, if positive, go for a goodnight kiss

well i find old meat to be very nice

Can you link some other threads (without "Sup Forums.órg") where you posted pictures of her, if they still exist

lmao i bet shes a nigger lover who loves cream pies on the daily

That's nasty nigga

The cop has his hand on his holster to secure it, doesn't trust the bitches.

She'll one day come home busted up from some nigger, I guarantee it.

>she washes herself with this soap

Lol
>this again