Why do French cars today still look like from the 1970s? (CNN car during the presidential election of Emanuelle Macron)

Why do French cars today still look like from the 1970s? (CNN car during the presidential election of Emanuelle Macron)

Because that particular car is from the 60's.

did you just fucking assume my gender

so it's like Cuba, they don't have money for new cars?

Who gives a shit bout the French!

this is an old car. It's vintage. It's expensive.

the entire world my friend

Same reason why burgers drive 60's Mustangs and Camaros?

not very expensive but kinda cool, fashion, but more like hypster car

is that a 1994 Peugeot?

no, its a : renaud 4L

It's a Renault 4 from the 60s.

First fwd hatchback with a proper rear hatch and folding rear seats. Also became Columbia's 'people's car'

I apologize...I'm a bit too tired to successfully troll you guys.

and im like : nooo its not a bait....

CNN take an old french car for the fun and the guy imagine that's we only have that kinf of cars...

In one entire year you can't see more than 1 or 2 car like taht, the others are in museum.

Or CNN bought them.

Reliability

Because this particular model has a cult status in France, just as vw beetle or ford mustang in USA.
It was one of the first mass-produced and bought cheap car which many frenchmen used to have.

I bet we don't even know where to put your shitistan country on the worldmap, jealousfag.

me t b h

4L aren't as cult as 2cv or citroen DS.

Americans who think Paris is the only place in France..

c'est le seul endroit d'intérêt pour être honnête

Réflexion typique du Parisien pour qui l'arrondissement voisin est comme un pays étranger, pour ne parler ni de la banlieue et encore moins de la province.

Euh non, désolé de pas avoir cette mentalité villageoise typique des bouseux, pour moi l'arrondissement d'à coté ça reste extrêmement accessible et j'ai jamais vu quiconque du 7eme avoir une hostilité envers les habitants du 12eme, contrairement à vos rivalités de bouseux entre longeverne et velrans

Réduire la province à deux bleds de dégénérés, c'est comme réduire Paris à Aulnay-sous-bois. Mais c'est typique de la pensée étriquée du Parisien, justement.

Aulnay sous bois, c'est pas à Paris.

les bleds de dégénérés c'est en province.

qui doit avoir recours à des mensonges ?