>played the same games
>always talked about our future
>she had names picked out for kids
>things felt perfect
>get up one day and she's acting completely different
>says she feels confused and her heads in a strange place
>says she has no choice but to end it
>says she still loves me but can't go on

I'm crushed, I still don't even know why it had to end, and now I don't know what to do with myself.

Just hang in there man, it'll get better. Trust me

You either have a small dick or can't fuck properly.

Thanks man

Recently had a similar thing happen to me. its okay man you'll be OK. Learn from your experience with her.

pick it up an keep going that's all you can do

Bitches gonna bitch.

Maybe she wanted you to take control more. Fight for her.

Its all inane bullshit anyway.

name

Sounds like she cheated

Op here, thanks for the comments. This site has a lot of trolls and dumb shit but you guys are alright.

Also just to answer some "why" questions you're probably having. Women like to fantasize. She loved you bro dont doubt that for a second, she saw a future with you and she saw kids with you she wasnt just jerking you around. But women are more emotional and so where as you saw long term and thought "yea i could have kids with her" she only saw how she was feeling then. Never lose hope.

Yeah I'm sure that's what it sounds like but I'm certain that's not what's up. I've talked to her family and friends and they all say she's been different with them too. The only thing I can guess is somethings going on mentally, maybe she's just stressed from her new job or depressed, idk. I just wish I knew ahead of time, and had a chance to help her instead of losing her.

Been there twice the confusion she has is choosing between you or the other guy. head in a strange place is her guilt. She decided to try out the new guy and is fucking him a lot so she had to end it abruptly with you because she doesn't want to feel more guilt than she already does. She is stringing you along as a backup in case it doesn't work out with the new guy which is why she broke it off so vaguely..
First time it happened to me out fucked me up bad. Second time I didn't much care because I now cheat on all of my girlfriends regardless of how well I think things are going

She found someone else. Girls don't end relationships without finding someone else first. She probably says bs like I need some time to my self and I need my own space for now. What it really means is she wants to trying things out with her new guy and if that fails she can go back to you since you are her plan b. Cut all contact and move on.

Typical. She's acting odd around them because she feels guilty for cheating and doesn't want them to meet the new guy yet so they won't think she's a whore

kill her

Sorry she's cheating bro

Just think about all the new things he'll be teaching her. Her excitement of trying out his new cock. Imagine her excitement as she sucks his cock for the first time feeling how different it is from yours. She might do things for him that she wouldn't with you. She'll be getting wet for him now, her nipples sucked by the better man as she relishes the feeling of every inch of his cock filling her into carnal bliss. Be glad she's enjoying herself with her new mate. She is making new special moments with him while quickly forgetting yours.
Just be happy for her new happier life

This
Just move on and be happy for her. Don't fuck things up for her or you'll be an even bigger loser

She doesnt want to make you more of a cuck than u already are
better get out quick n fuge other bitchez

bob marley- no woman no cry