Hey, Sup Forums, so I've finally decided to kill myself this week and was weighing all my options

Hey, Sup Forums, so I've finally decided to kill myself this week and was weighing all my options.

I think i'm going to go with gas asphyxiation, any suggestions on which gas I should go with? Or perhaps you have a different suicide method that you could recommend.

nitrous oxide is best. go to sleep, never wake up.

Komm nou

Do it pussy

Be careful...if you fuck up be a vegetable for rest of your life

1. You're an attention whore.
2. If you don't know how you're going to an hero, you don't really mean it.
3. Do any google search on how to kill yourself properly, it's that's simple.

>plz be an hero

Fart gas

What about your family user?

There was nothing

Go with nerve gas

No family. OP's parent reproduced parthenogenically

kill yourself by dousing your body and gasoline and lighting it on fire

Chlorine Trifluoride (ClF3)

here’s a few of the more unusual things chlorine trifluoride is known to set fire to on contact: glass, sand, asbestos, rust, concrete, people, pyrex, cloth

>a different suicide method that you could recommend

As if we are all survivors of a failed suicide attempt

Nitrogen gas.

live instead.
if youre at the point of wanting to kill yourself you clearly have nothing to lose, so stop worrying about all the shit you worry about and live your life. user

Gawd
Another: "I'm a lonely loser faggot, my life sucks, I wanna kill myself, Sup Forums tardfest: You ain't the first, faggot.

Look man, we aint your friends, we are just a bunch of anons cruising the internet in our underwear, looking for traps and rekt videos..

Call the suicide hotline: 8002738255, or go to suicide forums ELSEWHERE, they have decades of online private confidential anonymous discussions, pro or con about suicide, about doing it or not doing it. Seeking advice or comfort on Sup Forums? Fuuuuck that, faggot…

And fuck these Sup Forumstards who recommend a helium gas bag for the final exit. FAKE!
Millions of internet retards have heard of the fabled helium gas bag exit, yet how many people in your community have successfully suicided this way? People you personally know of? (not internet anecdotes, faggot) NONE!!

Getting the elusive 100% pure helium is impossible for civilians: the helium vendors know this is why people seek it out, and vendors haven't offered 100% pure helium to general public in years (but internet faggots always seem to "know a source", "know a guy", seen it on amazon, or a chinese website).

If it was so easy and reliable to use a gas bag, you would be hearing about funerals of gas bag suicides on daily/weekly basis, because the helium gasbag exit is the most famous fake Urban Myth of Suicide on the internet.

None of these faggots here know shit about suicide advice, they just all read 3rd hand anecdotes on the internet, fuck you faggots.

This place is not your epitaph: Either grow up, man up, face reality, or don’t …
And take a break away from Sup Forums, get the fuck away from all us assholes, and go stare in a mirror.

Go in peace, faggot. Or Don't…
We really don't give a shit, we all have our own problems and lives to worry about.

> [end pasta]

Decapitation by train.

Painless, quick, costs nothing.

OP - can we talk? give me your skype add.

Old age

OP stop being silly

how old are you? are you cute?

Effective ways

bet when you order this the police show up at your house

fugg overdose prescription drugs is low

getting hit by a train / truck / auto ruins so many other peoples lives

Thats some crazy stuff

this graphic should just auto-post on suicide threads and lock them

suicides for fucking cowards.
dont. be. a. coward. faggot.

That's an excellent idea. Someone should suggest it to Hiroshimoot next time he's in town.

>didn't even mention looking for feet
>kys faggot

as a failed suicider,
it took all my bravery to plan it, make letters to family, acquire methodology (wont encourage OP faggot, afterall, I am still here, so...), planning the time day date method, and finally going thru with it. that took some level of balls.

but failed, so that sucks.
still here

1) ur a pussy and ab attebtion whore
2) if u were serious u would have researched it on the internet and not post a thread on Sup Forums
3)most suicides are impulsive and not planned. It's not hard to kill yourself with a 100% succes rate. Go to a skyscraper and jump off. It's probably scary as fuck , reason why alot of suicidal people chose other more 'peacefull ' methods. then again those methods sometimes fail. Anyways kys faggot

>this graphic should fucking disappear in the annals (anal) of GREAT INTERNET MYTHS THAT POSITIVELY DO NOT WORK

Helium. Your body can't detect it so it won't start freaking out like it would with a carbon dioxide overload etc.

You'll lose consciousness in under a minute and asphyxiate whilst out.

Of course you could stop being a little bitch. Seek therapy and help to improve yourself. I guaranteed you're under 30, minimal job experience and live at home.

Don't kys before you've lived faggot.