Were the indians the good guys?

Were the indians the good guys?

The savages? No. They're godless savages who practice witch craft. Fucking tree niggers.

they were like nature itself, neither bad nor good, just indifferent

U r so dum

I wouldn't say they were the "good" guys, but I will say they were the victims and rightful owners of the land.
What's done is done, obviously we shouldn't give all the land back, but I do think we have a duty to do the best we can for the tribes that still exist.

No, but this guy is

enjoy your butthurt!

Fucking kek

Those are Native Americans not Indians, faggot

fucking cuck

no. they would slaughter each other (including women and children) by the hundreds

They survived and thrived in an extremely hostile environment with rudimentary weapons/shelter. I'd say a lot smarter and more resourceful than they're given credit for.

No the guys were savages. Thank fuck the white man came to save them from themselves.

White men in those days were certified retarded, they killed buffalo just for their skins, they'd leave the bodies to rot. Bison is some of the best meat out there and about $8-10lb these days.

Yes.

They never invented the firearm. They never domesticated the animals. They never developed advanced forms of agriculture. They never invented sailboats. They never refined metal. They never developed the printing press, the cotton gin, or textiles.

U fuckwits, the indians were peaceful.The white people back then were the problem aka retarded english imigrants we today call Americans.Unfair USA, huh?Dumb from your very origins.

Then why is everyones favourite childhood game called cowboys and INDIANS you ignorant tit

Neither did you.

So they were helpless as children when the noble white men slaughtered them? Am I reading your value judgment on this correctly?

I hope a quark quantum tunnels into your spinal chord and leaves you fucking paralyzed. I hope a storm of Alpha particles obliterate your CPU and it leads to your computer shorting out every fucking part in it. Fuck you, Euro/BrownCuck.

It's not a fairytale, it's history. There are no bad guys and good guys. Just a bunch of motherfuckers doing everything in their power to survive.

As a Native American myself I can without a doubt say thank God for white people. "Boo hoo muh 10 million died of disease." So what no one could have predicted that. Don't be fucking jews.

Peaceful American natives is the worst meme, there was wars and battles between the Indian tribes constantly.

They were the best then

No, they were life not deserving of life, they, like Africans when left alone did nothing to progress their society.

Hitler thought so

Light warfare vs Genocide

a huh.....

The sooner you realize there is no such thing as good guys or bad guys, the sooner you'll grow up.

They knew of a global consciousness before we ever did.
hundreds of years before we did.

Yea....and all this technology fucked us. Now we all work pay check to pay check, advances technology only hurt us. No more bartering

Idiot paleface. Read sumthin. The American Indians at times developed high levels of "civilization." The Indian Mounds were massive human undertakings that required organization and/ or a coercion mechanism. The first visitors to the Americas reported a much different land that what was settled a hundred or so years later. It appears that disease brought by the pre-Columbian explorers of the late middle ages devastated much of the North American continent akin to Stephen King's "The Stand." The inhabitants of the densely populated coastal enclaves fled their timber cities and went "back to the land" to escape a plague that made the Black Death look like flu season. Even after that, it took 500 years to completely tame the North American savage. Contrast that with Australia, where a handful of Irish convicts conquered the Abos in fifteen minutes.

no they just spent all day hunting and fishing and all night having sex or sleeping, what a horrible life

And were conquered in turn by emus

They fought each other all the time, Indians took other Indians as slaves, Aztecs practiced cannibalism, etc. No they were not good guys crying at garbage dumps.

This is true, but a lot of tribes lived on the brink of starvation much of the time.

I'm curious why America names its weaponry after Native Americans (Apache helicopters, Tomahawk missiles) but Germany doesn't have any Ashkenazi helicopters or Dirty Gypsy missiles

Why whity has killed the good guys?

Seeing as there is not "global consciousness" this makes you as retarded as 200 year old nomads. Bragging: You're doing it wrong.

Americans always support a bastardised version of history, be it by way of American prowess, genetic superiority, or historical bias. See it all here, folks!

Primarean were good guys

Your telling me you wouldn't want to eat steak all day maybe go catch an eagle with your bare hands and the fuck your wife all night? Some northern tribes had many wives.

I'll take tv and radio over buffalo goring and being scalped because I sneezed near a shaman. Thanks for the offer, though.

There are not rightful owners of any land man, might is right

The Native American culture is probably the closest human kind will ever have come to being a peace with the earth. Unfortunately for them it was also their undoing. Not being able to adapt caused their extinction.

I think I would like very much to live like that. Simple lifestyle, still had alcohol and pot.

He only downside of no technology is they are incapable of stopping the extinction of the human race. We are now capable of at least crude space flight and could most like deflect an asteroid or comet to save the species.

Native American lifestyle = planetary extinction.

Nah, no masonry, fags

Not really. They were actually far more brutal to each other than we were to them for far longer

I don't think you know what rudimentary means

What is: Pueblo?

They did have masonry and even some ceramics.