Why do Turks hate us so much?

Why do Turks hate us so much?

Because they wuz MUTHAFUGGIN sultans an sheeeeit

Because Turks hate fascism and love freedom and democracy.

But he's talking about Europe, not Britain . . .?

Turks don't give a fuck about Europe, and Erdogan is just a lousy populist. The Jewish media is obsessed with Turkey, nothing more.

Why do you care about what T*rks think? They have some kind of inferiority complex

They don't, it's just a way to unite the country, make it more nationalistic and then manipulate it. Divide and rule, you know.

And yes, in case if they become a problem, there's an ultimate way to defeat turks >>>>>

>giving a shit about roach opinions

also

>hate us
>us
>UK
>Europe

these translators are doing a very shitty job. Turkish has no direct connection to european nor arabic countries, thus the shitty translators are probably translating his words one by one. In turkish, some sentences can be perceived very rude when translated wrong, because turkish in its base doesn't have any form of pollitical correctness and the words spoken by one can be very radical even though the speaker didn't intend on doing so

t.urk

fuck off emre

We're the cultural centre and soon economic centre of Europe

>hes still buthurt

Well we kinda told them they could join the EU years ago but only now they are realizing it was all a joke.

Not mad, but I find it kinda funny.

Brits always pretend they aren't European but when it makes them relevant they change their mind.

if you mean poorer than greece by economic centre then you probably will

Nigga nobody gives a shit about you or yurop or rest of the fucking world. Erdogan is just fishing for more votes as usual with
>hurr durr yurop hates us they are jelly of how I rule, u guy rock gib votes plox
What is worst is you guys never (want ?) to see the pattern here and fall for it every single time.

But your not european your Anglo

Have you ever considered irony as an option in your whole life?

Because Erdo*an is going full Padishah mode and centralized powers need external threats even if it's just for the public back home.

>center of Nazism

God i wish that were me

>turks
>able to feel anything other than hate

I like you