John's generally considered the best Beatle by most people, right...

John's generally considered the best Beatle by most people, right? Would he be considered the best Beatle if he didn't get shot? I'd say probably yes, but not as much as he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eVub73N5dcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not as much the best

ok, thanks for that

yes, the bullet was really talented.

What I mean is he'd probably still be considered the best, but he wouldn't be has idolised as he is and McCartney would be a closer second

John was the icon, and gave the band direction, but George was the visionary musical talent. Shows through in his solo work.

McCartney takes third place -- sweetheart songwriter and a personality made for fame, but no unique musical drive like john/george.

Ringo is ringo, and we love him.

He beat his wife

Paul said the Beatles were like a table with four legs- it takes all four legs for it to stand.

I'd put John third, behind Paul and George, but Paul was right: take away any one of them, and I think you've got a group that's good but not iconic.

Of course he did. Have you ever seen Cynthia? She's so weak she was probably crying going "ow John, don't hit me!!" and John was probably like "no bitch, I wrote Strawberry Fields, I can do what I want!!!"

This is an astute observation. I'd agree with it overall. Though I give McCartney more credit for his spear heading the band from 67-69.

This guy makes me sick and the beattles are overrated as fuck.

hey
did you know he beat his wife?

Better than Beatles

youtu.be/eVub73N5dcs

johnposting is what gives this board that "classic" feel

Oasis > Beatles

no one thinks that. especially not oasis themselves.

t. never listened to Ram

That's muzak to my ears

it disappoints me that this is true

seeing as John got all his direction from the current flavour of the month subcultures

Go to bed, Liam.

Fookin wot your a muppet were top band since but beatles are top jog on cunt as you were LG x

This gave me a boner.