Should steroids be legalized in sports so white players can even compete?

should steroids be legalized in sports so white players can even compete?

They should be mandatory for more impressive displays of athletics. I want to see football players literally punch through each other's chests.

Go take a look at how many White Males take home Olympic medals then get back to us. White people dominate athletics. Nigger ball and hand egg are just the only way young black men can be successful in the US.

Most athletes take steroids on off season.

If you didnt realize this then you are retarded.

YOU DONT NEED TO PLAY OR USE STEROIDS WHEN YOU OWN THE TEAM SIT BACK AND WATCH THE MONKEYS PLAY

Every single one of the strongest men in the world is white. Most of them have obscure, unpronounceable European names. There is no one who isn't of European descent that has ever come remotely close to winning.

Your memes are lies.

>most
every last one

lol the reason why niggers are "better at sports" is simply because they have to time to be. Whites are buisy getting real jobs, while niggers rely on going big on in the sports world. For every nigger athlete you see in tv there are 999999 sitting on their asses. For every white on TV there is 9999999 people with jobs

Kinda like how schools lowered their standards so niggers could compete?

No steroids in my opinion, Hitler wouldn't create a master race using drugs. We need are natural physical bodies so strong and genetically better that even with the competitor using drugs they get BTFO. Physical fitness should be one of the most important things in our society just as it was in the Reich. Too bad it's not though

Should Drugs, Rape, and murder be legalized so Blacks can function in society?

I believe they ARE better at certain sports, like sprinting. Just look at the results, it's pretty obvious there is a genetic difference.

Like white people are better at... thinking.

Whites dominate combat sports and weight lifting competitions.
Blacks are good at running away and playing with balls.

It's no wonder niggers make the perfect slave race, to be honest senpai.

I think they should be legal / easier to access... Period.

if you are a swede hiding behind a proxy you all should be forced on test cures.....

>I roid some, I do not compete in any sport
>basically banned for lyfe here for any such things

must admit would be fun with two branches kek
>In the worlds most important and popular skijumping amphetamines would be the only thing that I can see help
the worlds 2nd most important and popular is as you all know ski shooting. The nord ski infantery made into sports

+ getting the population always ready for the inevitable liberation of our provinces and invasion of the rest of sw*den

You've got to be dumb as fuck or really unlucky to get caught on the PEDs, even at Olympic Level. Everyone who wants to use does

>Hitler wouldn't create a master race using drugs
So whats with the rampant Meth use he himself and vast amounts of the SS and Wehrmacht indulged in?

I'm to baked to shitpost zzz

Unexpectedly good bantz from a leaf.

he would gene manipulate and the whole bang for his shit. dude was injected with semen from ox for gods sake

Has the assault fart ban come into effect yet?
5years right?

Source? I've never seen anything on this unless it's leftist propaganda.

Shitty bait. At least put some effort into it.

Learn the rules. The two goalkeepers are the only ones that are allowed to use their hands during the game.

>Nigger ball and hand egg are just the only way young black men can be successful in the US.
This and primitive hippy-di-hop music. No one ever hears about niggers getting famous for anything else.

Feels good to have that North-European Cro-Magnon phenotype.

pol verify this
Dr.Morelli and his journals
are they kiked? You can tell he his high on amph a few times, but everyone was at that time

Meth was a jap thing, not issued here
We all did amphetamines n shieeeet