Sup Forums I have an Algebra 2 final exam tomorrow and the teacher says while we take it we can use one notecard with...

Sup Forums I have an Algebra 2 final exam tomorrow and the teacher says while we take it we can use one notecard with whatever information we can fit on.

I need some clever ideas to fit more shit on it. Teacher will check each card before we use it, as well, so it needs to be sneaky if it breaks the "rules".

i hope the teacher is a mod and bans you

How about instead of wasting a whole bunch of space on your card with the radian chart, use the fucking formula?

radians =1 deg * pi/180 deg

Also, you really need to fucking write down the law of sines? How fucking hard is that shit? Put the fucking law of cosines instead and fucking memorize the law of sines. jfc.

More like high school maths
Underage b& this faggot

>Algebra 2
I believe you have to be 18 to use this website faggot, unless you're retarded and failed something simple as algabra multiple times.

Get a bigass notecard

>Take like 5 notecards
>put them all together with glue or some shit
>preferably your cum
>bigger notecard
>???
>Profit

lol right, if your gonna use a notecard for alg 2 at least put something important

For trig funcs remember soh cah toa (sin opposite hyptotenuse, sin opposite hypotenuse, and tangent opposite adjacent)

(sin adjacent hyptotenuse for the second one sorry)

*cosine

Write down notes in blue ink to fill the card and more notes in red ink on top of the blue and bring some retro red blue 3-D glasses

Well for fucks sake

>Haven't gone over most of the shit since January
>Haven't written down everything yet, asking for clever ideas first
>Want as much shit as possible on the card, whether it is easy or not, just so I remember how to do it.

Sorry I'm not a god tier note card writer yet, user

Are American colleges at this level of retardedness?

Nah Algebra 2 is only a high school course over here.

Ah ok carry on then

OP is 17 for everyone that's shitting their pants

Write in red ink, then write staggered over it in blue ink. Take 3d glasses with you.

Boo fucking hoo, I haven't gone over most of this shit since fucking highschool.

How about you memorize the simple shit so you don't waste your precious space.

>>Maybe then you won't have to use 'clever tricks' to fit more useless shit onto your notecard.

InB4 underage b&

>>>
what backwards fucking shithole do you live in that algebra is a college level course?

Not Op, but he is underage most likely

OP here, not a smart one, especially in maths. Need a 57% on the final to get a C

I had algebra 2 freshman year, 13 years old.

Same, Op is confirmed autist

The fuck kind of schools do you go to? Here it's a junior class

I would ask the same question to you, here we were able to take algebra 1 in junior high, and algebra 2 freshman year of high school

Just drop out because no college or employer would ever want your basic bitch ass if you're school gives Cs to students that shitty.

What kind of retard barn are you learning from holy fuck

I wont be as much of a cunt as the dude telling you to drop out but my advice is study all the material and put stuff that is harder or you have trouble with. It's very imporrant that when you're doing the exam the card is there to remind you or double check and isn't the primary, because if it is and it's going to have basic shit on it then it'll be hard. Also using shortforms or memory joggers will be helpful! Good luck

7th grade: pre algebra
8: algebra 1
9: algebra 2
10: geometry
11: pre calculus
12: statistics

Kek

8th grade: Pre Algebra
9th grade: Algebra 1
10th grade: Geometry
11th grade: Algebra 2
12th grade: Pre Calc

Everyone here is supposed to be the smart kind of autist. Gtfo

Make similar sized cards, keep them in your pocket and then switch them out as needed.

Get good and learn it properly like the rest of the world.
Such bs, you have it so easy. No wonder your grade boundaries are so high

Cover it in semen, just in case she collects it. Will be the closest you get to cumming on her.

Kek also get these sweet wrap arounds. I'm sure they match your black fedora OP

6th: pre-algebra
7th: algebra 1
8th: geometry
9th: algebra 2
10th: trig/math analysis
11th: pre-calc
12th: none because fuck stats and got to go home early.