Is my cock small? Also dick rate thread

Is my cock small? Also dick rate thread

would suck 8/10

yes its fuckin small

10/10 would suck and ride

Now with no retarded units of measurement...

would suck yours, so cute

Fishing for compliments you faggot.

if you can't google a unit converter you need to get neutered

i never usually comment on these fucking stupid threads but as someone who has a 5" dick and literally just made new gf cum 2x from fingering and 1x from cock i honestly have stopped giving a fuck that it isn't 1" bigger.

They don't give a fuck. They don't know the difference. Unless they are 21yo college chicks with rubber fist dildos they are just as happy as you to have sex if you know what you are doing

18cm is roughly 7.2 inches
15cm is 6 inches

Americans have the smallest penises of all the white countries.

Not even joking/bant here. Out of all the countries I have visited, Only yellow, curries and the US had condoms of standard size too small to be comfortable.

you need to be locked in chastity/10

also paint your toenails, and find a bull to cuckold your wife so you don't breed and inflict that pathetic little dick onto your helpless son.

how long?

this, with the exception of size queens of course

to quote an authority on sex

"i have made more girls cum using my tongue, then i have with my cock alone"
~Ron "the hedgehog" jeremy

Kill yourself you worthless embarrassment

im locked in chastity, ill never breed, and i pay taxes, why should i die?

As someone with a 7.1 cock with a rather big width, they can defintely tell the difference when its fulling or not. Making a girl cum is much easier for a bigger cock. On the other hand, you have to take it much slower, you can't really go like a beast with most girl unless using lube (usually fine the first run of the day, if they are very excited or using lube though).

For smaller girl (smaller than 5") im often actually too big and i can't do specific deep-penetration position without it being uncomfortable for them and have to stick to easier positions. Even overhead a japanese hooker complain about it to her colleague.

this cuck shit has gone on so long on Sup Forums its no longer funny it's banana/ fingerbox level.

No one is going to do anything differently, no one cares even if you are doing what you say you are doing its because you are a Sup Forums autist.

Well TBH ron jeremy look so disgusting that not seeing him make it more enjoyable.

op ur dick is a normal dick, for it to be small it would have to be noticeably smaller than a normal dick

if he was wearing stockings you would be posting trap threads saying xe is your waifu you faggot

Sup Forumsro, you just gave him the highest compliment

Rate?

i'll kill myself then with all the hydrocodone i have left over tonight then user : / im just trying to decide if i wana die with my chastity caged locked on my penis or not. farewell cruel Sup Forums " (

despite that i also pay taxes. and plan on raising a child, i want my fianceewho is a magna cum laude from a reputable school to breed with a better male than me. i felt like i was making all he right choices :contributing to society, the chastity cage on my pathetic dick, having my fiancee breed with a superior male but i guess it's not enough.

im done

then why not break it off if you're so fucking useless?

ahahahahhahhaahaha i like your commitment dickhead.

if only you could put this much effort into something better like making a ylyl thread

Flip over and show ass stuffed with that dildo like a good little bitch.

Rate my dick ;)

Well I'm right in the middle at 6 inches. I guess that's why I get so much pussy, I have the perfect cock

I'd love to suck it

Nah it's actually pretty nice

you are likely not an autistic faggot with insecurity. that is why you get the pussy. dick size has almost nothing to do with it.

An hero.
So true user so true.

Well..

pic is me, my fiancee had me put on make up and wear sissy clothes, paint my toenails, and wear my chastity cage in front of her 3 other friends on "girls night" she hosted while they all laughed. i put on a good show for them and gave them lap dance each of them teased by caged cock and tucked 20$s in the ring that holds the chastity cage to my penis. but i made the excuse that i was tired and went into our bedroom and cried for 3 hours before i fell asleep. i woke up with all the makeup and of course the chastity cage(the only way i get that off is if my gf unlocks it) and it felt like a nightmare, but my fiabcee gave me a big hug and thanked me for taking her party so much fun

>pic of my new cage and -10 lbs 5'11 125lbs. my gf wants me to take HRT but im afraid of the health consequences it will have on my body. especially the IBS issues a lot of guys taking HRT have. atm.

sure ya did mate.

T. 56yo male who has an extensive anime collection

k. i really hate people that don't understand how hard it is to be mtf trans

its not because we dont understand its because you are literally the definition of a moron.

enjoy posting more faggot shit with the same response old boy

Hiw big?

incredibly average