American football is banned worldwide. How long does it take the US to become the best in the world at Rugby...

American football is banned worldwide. How long does it take the US to become the best in the world at Rugby? Over/under 2 years.

Over.
We become competitive in several years but not the best until we have talent that grew up playing.

Over 2 years. The elite level of team sport is never only about players, you have to be ahead of everyone else in tactics, sports science, coaching and not to mention have a little bit of luck. These things take time to develop and don't just happen overnight.

Literally never because you're a bunch of softcocks.

does rugby have a concussion problem with the lack of equipment?

>American football is banned worldwide.
Ha Ha.

>its an arrogant clappanese cunt thread
Finish your life up my man

You're done. You're fucking done

American niggers are too stupid for the split-second decision making that's required of rugby players.

Under. The best in the world would come here to play/coach, just like they do in every profession.

Then why is England so shit in soccer

good luck finding an NFL player who can run for more than 10 seconds

Kind of.
Concussions are treated very seriously. If you are suspected of a concussion you are taken off the field for a concussion test immediately.
However concussions don't happen that frequently. Partly because there is adequate protection available for most cases (head gear) and mouth guards are mandatory, partly because the forces at play are lower compared to American football (less padding and protection leads to you not barrelling in at full speed head first) and finally in part because dangerous moves are illegal.

>America pays big bucks for the world's best players and coaches
>America drops billions into development of players in America
>America lobbies to have the requirements to play for a national team changed by the IRB so their imports can play
>America wins every game from now to the end of time

Literally the darkest timeline

lol an enjoyable post from a thai, that's a new one

Its a proxy namefag from nz

Rugby ought to be replaced with american football desu. More structured sport with more variety imo.

Is the club system in rugby as big as it is in soccer?

Pretty much all players are from clubs.

Well that happens in soccer too but what I'm asking is clubs are as followed and takes precedence over national teams. Like Real Madrid has lots of their GOATS as non Spaniards. Does that apply in rugby too or do the national leagues mote homogenous?

American football is retarded, rugby is barely even better. No forward pass is fucking gay.

Depends what you mean
In general club games are more interesting to watch and are arguably better games but all the glory is with the national teams
But clubs are not really filled with imports like in soccer

>tactics, sports science, coaching
eddie jones will be the head coach of usa

Ah ok. Which leagues are worth watching? I've been watching a lot of 7s because of it's meme power and it looks really fun.

Don't watch northern hemisphere rugby

Super rugby is the best by a large margin. It's the Southern Hemisphere club rugby championship. Look at what teams have been strong recently and just watch games that interest you. Because there are a lot of games each weekend. It doesn't start for a couple of months though.

And I give you permission to bandwagon my mighty Hurricanes

Then the Rugby Championship is always pretty worth watching. It's then SH national teams playing to see who is the best.

The British and Irish lions tour next year and those games should be worth watching too

I'd say 10 years.

It's a different game so you need to bring coaches from around the world.
Then you have to teach your fat guys to scrum.
Then everybody has to lose 10 pounds and train for endurance.
Then you have to teach some running back how to kick, or kicker how to run, apart from wing I guess.
Everybody has to learn how to pass.
Everybody has to get into detox to stop the juice.

After 15 years though you'll run over everybody like you do at basketball.

>everybody has to lose 10 pounds
More like 30 pounds

Maybe competitive after a decade. Americans have no stamina.

>Then you have to teach your fat guys to scrum.
Judging by how much scrums are reset it seems that all fat smelly forwards don't know how to scrum

Probably never. NZ don't have the fastest/strongest players, just raw skill and instincts they learn from a young age. Yet they are constantly ahead of everyone.

new zealand are island babbys so yes they do have the fastest and strongest players

Give examples? Since Howlett they haven't had anywhere near the fastest in the world and guys like Etzebeth, Lydiate, Roberts etc are all bigger & stronger.
You could say Savea is their biggest back they've had since Lomu and even he is smaller than North and Cuthbert

Barretts been their quickest player for the last 5 years and he's not an islander so I'm not sure what the guys point is

You're an idiot, everyone knows islanders are genetically able to hold more mass due to denser bones and retain the use of their fast twitch muscles.

mmmh 50 years maybe
we are the best of the continent and we can barely win against europeans due to our league isnt even professional

Why do braindead Americans think gridiron skills transfer to other sports? Rugby and gridiron are completely different other than both being physical and involving a ball.

You see the opposite happen often where rugby players go to America and play football and end up being shit because they're different skill sets.

>muh big strong Coconuts
They're big and mental but not any stronger than anyone else
you occasionally see turbo coconuts in strongman and they usually get absolutely BTFO.

no because people know how to tackle. plus you're taught from a young age about the risk of concussions. if you ever visit a doctor after being knocked out then they'll tell you if you need to stay away from the field forever.

watch npc rugby mate or whatever the fuck its called now. Get raw talent and open games, its usually pretty fun to watch.

can't have too much pepper mate, they've got no brains other than run fast and hard.

Based kiwi poof