Are there webmovies of WTC jumpers hitting the ground?

Are there webmovies of WTC jumpers hitting the ground?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXIafx6G-ME&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/AXhpKoFev8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm curious too.
bump

probably too scarce
anyway bump

There's a documentary that was originally supposed to be about the NYFD, Just happened to start filming it on 9/11 before the first plane hit. The camera guy follows around the NYFD all morning, and even goes into the towers. When he went into the one tower he points his camera down to the ground because someone came out of the elevator on fire. As he's at the ground floor you can hear the bodies slamming into the street, it was pretty loud. He's also in the one tower while the other fell. It's a good watch. I'll try to find a link.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXIafx6G-ME&feature=youtu.be

is that a conspiracy video?
And where are the jumpers hitting the ground?

There was one that I am aware of. It was filmed by a couple in a hotel across from the Towers and was exceptionally close & clear, low compression and without too much shake. Almost 20 mins in duration and showed people standing at windows preparing to jump. Some holding hands or just streaming out of windows one by one in small groups. The couple filming followed several people as they fell and crashed through a cloth awning that was set up at the time in the Plaza. It was pretty horrific to watch.

The video was briefly made available by the couple before it was pulled. I obtained a copy from back in the Kazaa p2p filesharing days about 14 years ago. I lost all my rare video footage (helicopter views of the roofs, jumpers, etc) in a fire in 2010.

Where should I skip to?

hmmm. It seems to be really hard to find good footage from 16 years ago. exspecially such controversial things as the jumpers.

Yeah, I was on a forum where people were sharing high-quality vids they managed to save and find from sources all around the world. And the feeling was that a lot of footage was quietly disappearing so efforts were being made to spread and preserve it. As well there were probably some rekt fans there as well. :-/

I've made attempts to rebuild that collection but what i'm seeing out there is of shit quality and/or conspiracy-nutjob alterations.

The helicopter footage of the roofs snd buildings were the rarest and first to disappear.

Im not really a rekt fan I just have a kind of fascinacion with confronting myself with the truth of what can happen or what happend in regards of how fragile life really is.

20 minutes in now I know there that footage of the first impact comes from. jaw dropping

Bump

Found some (skip to 3.00): youtu.be/AXhpKoFev8c

I'd just like to remind everyone that it can be conclusively demonstrated that it was the Israeli mossad that placed the bombs inside the three towers and the whole operation was a plot of international jewry. Same as JFK murder, USS Liberty attack, and many many more.

you forgot the moon landing gtfo

40 minutes in. one of the most immersive things Ive seen on this.

There isn't(at least one I've seen, been looking for a while)
But they have a whole tribute video of the people who were still in the building as it was burning on youtube. This same video contains people jumping. That's as close as I've gotten. They music they choose kinda made it sad.

sauce plsss need fap material

Okay, where's the evidence? We're listening.

Unless, of course, the evidence is a long-ass YouTube video. Not everyone has enough free time to watch one of those.

its that video
but you dont see any bodies. just the reaction of the firefighter inside as they hear one person after another crashing on the ground.

youtube video triing to make the fact that 20+
floors of steel and cement crashing onto the rest cant collapse a skyscarper in a chain reaction.
Also jet fuel doesnt melt steel beams (it just weakens them severly) shhhhhhh dont tell anyone.

if anyone interested min 18 starts to get good