There are people who think this is wrong

there are people who think this is wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/colombian-cocaine-drug-smuggler-using-drones-2016-11
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3RHV5G1Fc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but very few. Most just think it's stupid. Walls stop animals. Humans built ladders.

humans also built machine guns to shoot the humans who are not allowed to use ladders to illegally enter the country

You see any gun turrets in that image?

Even if we did build a wall across the whole border, we wouldn't man it with gun turrets. Trump hasn't even suggested that. And he's willing to shit shit out of his mouth like "the wall just got 10 feet higher."

the wall will be a physical barrier that mexicans can't pass. that stops them from walking in through the desert so that border patrol has time to find tunnels and stop people climbing the wall to breach the wire on top

It's a big ass waste of time and money that won't stop anything

why do you need the wall then

cuck

illegal immigrants cost us money

What about the people who enter the country legally and overstay their visas?

Last time I checked, that represents a huge proportion of illegal immigrants.

Our more than 500 bases all around the world costs us money. Some are usefull yeah, but most of them are filled with mongoloids who only scrath their asses all day

What about all that cheap labor they provide that make shit cheap for us tho? The president knows firsthand the benefits of it.

The amount we spend on foreign military bases is a fucking bargain for how much it enhances our nation's power projection capability.

Setting a fucking wall panel with about a 60-ton crane with no outriggers is very wrong.

tilt up would be more cost effective

the border is open for the cartels right now.
there is nothing to stop them from running across the border over and over to bring cheap drugs into the US. in remote locations they can drive a pickup truck into America loaded with drugs.
The US has an issue with the drugs inside our country and there is a large amount of international drugs from mexico and south America being trafficked daily over the border.
cartels can drive pounds and tons of drugs over the border because it is a desert and impossible to guard at night.
a wall would end the drug running back and forth across the border by profiteering cartels.

I like this response. But fuck you, build the wall. Give that crane a stable base first, though, I guess.

The last cry of desperation from racists.

Dog. We have prisons that are surrounded by several rings of walls. With cameras. Manned by people all day. WITH GUNS in lookout towers.
......yet prisoners forced to wear bright fucking orange jumpsuits still manage to find ways to break out of jail. Just saying the barbed wire won't mean shit and neither will a wall as an effective measure.

Maybe it would. You didn't answer my question: How would a wall stop the people who enter the country legally and overstay their visas?

The cartels have airplanes.

wall = useless.

>Racists
Ok, bub.

It wouldn't. Immigration reform would.

First it was immigrants, now it's drugs. Which are you worried about? Which is going to be stopped with this dumbass wall?
Hint: The cartels have already operated a weed catapult that they attached to the existing wall.

Tilt up isn't self-supporting. Ever seen a tiltup building without giant ass sheer bracing inside?

Pile-driven stanchions with cast-on-site panels is best.

^my first response.
Now this on the other hand makes a lot more sense. The walls would provide an excellent barrier to stop the running of vehicles randomly across the boarder and would probably be quite effective against mitigating the cartels drug running of vehicles loaded up with drugs. But against individuals, I don't think so.

Maybe they would just change the delivery system though and instead of driving a vehicle across the boarder they would have one meet the other at a remote wall locations and transfer the drugs over/under the wall to the other vehicle? Dunno, but the wall could help hinder cartels trafficking drugs.

That's propaganda and BS. Immigrants being here actually help the economy. Facts are a bitch.

How much do you get paid to make this thread everyday?

Every wall in history has been breached or knocked down. This one will be no different. Just sucks I'm gonna pay for it. Amerifag.

There are people who don't know there is already a wall.

Right. When Carlos takes his kid to the ER for every ear infection because he can't legally aquire US medical insurance, that shit is just free. You're fucking retarded.

The cartels wouldn't bother if you guys stopped buying their drugs. But no, being shit-faced off Mexican dope is your birth-right because you're Americans! USA! USA!
Your drug habit is behind this whole problem.
What do you think the prices will be like when the Wall stops all Mexican drug imports?

What's to stop the cartels from smuggling drugs through legal border crossings? It's not like the cops can check every single car that crosses the border (how many per year? Millions?)

/thread

Fuck you. It's over when we say it is, liberal faggot.

California's agriculture relies on illegal workers.

>Ignoring that the US has the two largest air forces in the world.

With all due respect, Fuck California. Their little crybabies are trying to tell all the other states how much more progressive and better they are. They're so fucking deluded, they're trying to secede. That was the worst argument you could make.

>ignoring the fact that drug runners fly slow single engine piston aircraft just above treetop level, avoiding radar.

businessinsider.com/colombian-cocaine-drug-smuggler-using-drones-2016-11

>I have no well-reasoned, logical rebuttal...
>TO THE MAYMAYS!

>a wall would end the immigrants from durrr hur

The barbed wire fence they've had put up doesn't really stop anything because they use ladders or tunnel.

Honestly think about it, seems like a good idea if you're a retard, but if the want to get in, they'll find a way.

Also even if they are caught, what's going to happen? A bullet through the head? Lots of cities bordering Mexico are sanctuary cities and they'll likely receive no punishment whatsoever.

Yeah, it's not like the comment he was replying to was completely retarded and added nothing to the conversation.

see

Tunnels take years to establish and with freed up border patrol, will be found and destroyed faster than they're created. Unless you think Mexicans are half fucking mole.

>Tunnels take years
they're built in days.

You hink the same people who hold Hillary accountable for her misuse of government information were the same 50 year olds who voted Bush? Surely some of them are, but I voted Trump and fuck Bush Jr. AND Hillary. Neither were fit. Also, maybe try debating without fucking memes you low-energy faggot.

You sure about that? I'm just asking because the North Koreans managed to dig multiple tunnels into South Korea despite being on the other side of the most heavily fortified border in the world.

Most of them are smuggled. It's fucking wasteland most areas where there isn't a fence. Money would be better spent finding the crooked border agents. Crossing the border on foot is ridiculously dangerous.

Multi-mile fucking tunnels? Citations, faggot. I'll concede my previous point if you can prove your ass isn't doing all the fucking thinking and talking for you. Until then, bullshit.

Walls stopped being an effective form of securing a border when dynamite was invented.

But sure, let's assume they want to come in all quiet like. They're an entire fucking developed nation, they have mining and drilling tools. They can dig a huge fuckoff tunnel beneath the bedrock. You're not stopping anybody determined with some piddly concrete and wire.

>Fuck you liberal faggot
>well-reasoned, logical

the wall isn't multi-miles thick.

also

did it takes years for them to dig that tunnel to break El Chapo?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3RHV5G1Fc

i think it won't work. there is no way to stop immigrants to get inside america.

You know the border patrol doesn't even want a wall, right? They want a large fence that they can see through so they can tell if someone is on the other side and allows them to monitor activity beyond the wall.

Not to mention there are things called ladders, walls, hidden spaces in trucks and cars, areas of the country where a wall is basically never going to be built because they're too remote.

All you have to do is look into it a little bit and find out how stupid a massive wall would be.

CA provides a metric fuck load of food for the rest of the country, especially during the winter when the East Coast isn't able to grow many crops. So sure, fuck California and starve. Serves you dumb asses right.

didn't texas want to secede as well?.....not sure what this dude on about tbh.

No, jackass. The tunnels are multiple miles long. And you're telling me they're built in days. I call bullshit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Kh3RHV5G1Fc

watch it. Maybe not days, but certainly not years

Any state that wishes to leave the US is retarded and hasn't weighed things properly, Texas included. Fuck the Alamo. California has a large GDP for various reasons and gets most of it's necessary recources like water and electricity from out of state like Washington. Secede and you think the US government will allow Washington to keep fucking helping you? Yeah. That's how that'll go. Not to mention, they're one good earthquake from getting their fucking wish anyways. California is lucky they had huge amounts of silicon to start silicon valley, otherwise, they're GDP would be comparable to any other state. This is ignoring shit like droughts and tariffs as well.

They aren't "built." We're not talking about bunkers. They're just dug out with some braces for support and some kind of ventilation being pushed through. They're easy and quick to make. Days is pushing it a bit, more like weeks to a month or so, depending on the size, distance, and the kind of infrastructure inside (like a rail to move drugs or just carry it on your back).

You don't know much about CA, apparently. It was a massive economy long before Silicon Valley became a thing. It's also the largest hub for trade goods from Asia. Don't give CA power or water and guess what? CA strangles the rest of the fucking economy to death. A limited strike at the Long Beach/LA port a couple years ago for a few days damn near crippled online commerce. CA is also has a completely independent oil recovery and refineries, which almost all of the rest of the US can't say. It also farms and feeds a shit ton of the country, let alone itself.

I mean really, saying CA couldn't be self sufficient is pretty retarded. It only gets back 70% of what it gives in federal tax money. If it kept that money for itself and used it to upgrade infrastructure and build more energy facilities it could be its own independent country quite easily.

...right so with your logic there should be no doors to buildings or locks on anything, cause someone can get through those too.. dummy lol

this

you don't start digging right next to the wall that's retarded and out in the open

go to pol you faggot

there are people who think this is
copy pasta

Someone's been drinking the California Kool-Aid. A secession will never go well for any state. If you think you can be attached to a separate country with no problems after denying them resources they've depended on in a mutually beneficial relationship, you're retarded.