Glowsticks

Has anyone ever made these before?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgWDMPfvXSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reported to FBI

Get ready to get v&

Trip fags that have never made crystals!

What does this actually create then?
Been as I'm not a chemist I don't know.

chlorine gas i think

why do shillary supporters want bernouts dead?

youtube.com/watch?v=AgWDMPfvXSg

Reported to FBI

It will explode and likely cause serious injury

>teaching people how to make bleach bombs

God bless America.

Reaction releases a lot of gas, bottle will explode from pressure

Saw this thread earlier today. Made one with some leftover chlorine tablets and purified Isopropyl alc. Worked really well! My bernie bros and I used them to illuminate our money burning session. #burnit4bernie

If I made a pic of me telling you to pour gas all over yourself and light a match would you report me to the FBI?

>FEG

Yes, he should if you told him that the gas is water and the match is a towel. Don't be retarded.

I love America for its anti-social anons who made Sup Forums what it is, and then there's the typical American moralfags who have to ruin everyone's fun. I guess you have to take the fun with the good.

Remember info threads?
This is now an info thread.

If I take off the mask, will you die?

Quit trolling guys, it doesnt make chlorine, it makes a cool bluish glow and releases oxygen and helium at the same time. It also makes a cool face scrub after the glow goes away. If you put a balloon on the top and catch the oxygen and helium and then breathe in the balloon, it makes your voice sound like smurfs.

It would be extremely painful

>MCMICHAEL claimed this post was a joke

Also the difference is that picture was obviously put together to mislead people into harming themselves by making it seem like the instructions were for how to build glowsticks. So yeah, if you posted one of these and someone reports you to the FBI, you will probably get v&.

PRETTY SNEAKY, SIS.
You almost got me.

You're a big guy

GOD DAMN IT

that's clearly an 86 on #5

You son of a bitch.

I don't get it.

Man, you guys.... Chemistry is fun. I like glowsticks and things like that. If you put the cap on the bottle, microwave it for about 30 seconds to help mix the glow chemicals and it makes it work quicker.

Your lost the game

its a haloform reaction, a simple replacement with the O2 in the air and the halogen gas released by the alcohol. The glow is a photo-luminescence caused by ion exchange.

this isn't and was never funny

>What does this actually create then?
Jobs for doctors, nurses and coroners.

Some people enjoy chemistry. You would have to be smart enough to support the burn to understand why science is fun.

I hope you get criminal charges

It should never be illegal to share ideas. Trumpfag, god forbid anyone thinks or learns.