RELIGION OF PEACE

RELIGION OF PEACE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=number of muslims in the us)
google.com/#q=number of muslims in Europe)
globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

once we all become muslims and submit to the will of allah, there will be peace.

But allah isn't real.

>All are mudshits
>"We are the true believers of allah"
>"No we are"
>Even more bloodshed
Already happens...

>Proof it was a mudslim
>Protip you can't

So just convert to the one true Islam. Duh.

It's a religion of piece.

There's a piece of you over there, a piece of you over there, another over there.

Kekkk

It's funny how this is always said just before they post a picture of abrahim hummus obajahadamurkadurkin.

Can we just nuke the shitter countries.

Or perhaps just stop doing shit in countries we have no business in, most terrorism would stop.

Know how people always say "if your religion wants you to kill others, then start with yourself"

That does happen, they're called suicide bombers.

You poor you, did you have a stroke? I can call the waambulance, only need your street.

THANK YOU ISLAM
please keep killing liberals for us
hell i might convert if they keep this up

It's true though
>Religion of peace
>Rest in peace

Someone seems upset over Hillary's loss.

Why is Europe so full of murder and terrorism?

time to go light some conservitards on fire, thanks to you. The earth needs to be cleansed of your kinds.

rip europe

Physically closer to the shit skins.

Don't worry. If they kill enough the liberals will send you stupid conservatives and your family members who are dumb enough to join the military over to die in some shit hole country for nothing. Enjoy finding out your family and friends are dead because they wanted to hump some shepherd on the other side of the world who couldn't even place your country on a map.

Once, again I get to post this.

Don't be insensitive, that's their culture.

Sup Forums must be on fire right now.

Religion of pieces

Why can't you walk down a European street without getting slaughtered?

BITCH WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY

FITe ME

>we have no business in.
Taliba - Al Qaeda - Daesh
the only one that benefits from conflict in the middle east is the war mongering west.
Pic is from the Iraq war

Taliban*

this is not from todays explosion. Fuck off back to facebook fake news faggot

Because Europe does not take counter terrorism seriously. America has far more muslims and has for decades and doesn't have the frequency Europe does. Reason: Europe is garbage at security

Not enough Europeans are being slaughtered. I think they need to bring in more unskilled, uneducated, violent religious fanatics.

It's said that they did not kill all posters here. But more then 999900 People to kill before they get even with just the Civilians that got killed because of the Irak Invasion. Perhaps they will get you soon.
And by the way, far more People get killed by Terrorists in the middle East and Africa, even when Europe and USA are the Cause of all Terrorisms. The West even invented Terrorism.

yeah, this is taking a long time, they need to import more sand niggers

Tremendous religion.

Number of Muslims in the US: 3.3 million (google.com/#q=number of muslims in the us)

Number of Muslims in Europe: 19 million (google.com/#q=number of muslims in Europe)

Muslim culture is based on murder, revenge and terror. The more Muslims you have, the more terror.

Kek'd

you forgot to mention that while they don't know where America is, they do know they need to kill us all or convert us, those are the choices offered by their god. So it's easy to see why the liberals love them moslems so much.

And you forgot to mention that while the liberals are sending conservatives to die, the libs will be making sure to make the rules of engagement favor the enemy so more Americans can die.

You also neglected to mention that libs will make sure the enemy can fuck little boys till their hearts content within U.S. bases "in country" - it's their "culture" the libs argue. And then liberals will court marshal the conservative soldier who stands up for the children who've been ass raped.

>I love liberals. like allah loves the unbeliever

>The more Muslims you have, the more terror.
Hello Austria?

obowma!

You really think poor people in a shit hole country give a flying fuck about converting people they've never seen and will never see in their life? They don't. They have more important shit to deal with like trying to survive in their shit hole of a country.

And rules of engagement weren't thought up by liberals, dumb ass. Want to know how you make more terrorists? Kill their friends and family. You can't bomb away a fucking idea. Keep bombing a country and you're just going to make more enemies and kill more innocents, thereby creating more terrorists.

The fact that you thick skulled cretins don't get that is astounding. What would you do if a Canadian military came through and killed half your family because one shit head they're looking for was in a house 3 doors down? I doubt you'd be happy.

Controlled explosion just carried out on suspected second device.

Because they opened the door to (terrorists) refugees

Are there any videos of the explosion happening at the concert?

that sounds real teh smart when you say it doesn't it. Maybe read some of the sourced articles written by the modern, well educated in Islamic law and doctrine, ISIS. Dabique I think it's called. They cite the top 5 reasons for their hatred of us. Immigration policy is not on the list. Neither is the war in Iraq.

In fact, the reasons they hate us are roughly 1400 years old or so. I think that's like 1200 years before there was an america. 1200 years before the atomic bomb. 1200 years before viet nam, 1200 years before korea.

Speaking of japan and korea, we bombed the living fuck out of those gimps. why aren't they committing acts of terror against us? Why aren't the viet kongs climbing up buildings in U.S. cities swatting aeroplanes out of the sky?

Why is it that only the same people who slaughtered the native Buddhists in Afghanistan till they all died or converted (long before America existed) are the same people blowing up civilians, mowing them down in cars, shooting them in malls, stabbing them in train stations, and detonating coffee shops and concerts?

You reasoning ability is severely hampered by your ignorance, your christian upbringing and your inability to understand that your words are meaningless to the moslem. they tell us this every day. it's written in english and every other language in the world.

I am commanded by god to fight the unbeliever wherever I find him.

Find me a deed that equals jihad in reward in heaven? there is none.

not all muslims are from islam you idiot

>implying groups like ISIS are about revenge of family members' deaths

They want to install Sharia law in other people's countries. That's the goal of ISIS and Islam.

which one is this?

Not all Islams are from Muslim you idiot

>They want to install Sharia law in other people's countries. That's the goal of ISIS and Islam.
that and get some fine 9 year old ass.

fake and gay

not fake just different incident, this was from a training exercise

Not all Muslims are terriosts but all terriosts are Muslim...when will people get their head out of their ass and see and believe what is really happening all around the world...educate yourself you liberal fools

There are definitely non-Islamic terrorists...

Aka autistic white people who shoot up schools, and niggers who riot and destroy neighborhoods.

If she is a blonde 9YO I'm with them.

Sorry Sup Forums.

LIES!

true this domestic terrorism is the only kind of terrorism that isn't islamic

Allah doesn't exist.

>elliot rodger did nothing wrong

The US formed Al Queda and armed them to so they could defend themselves against Russian invasion. Once the Russians were fought off the US did the same thing we did to the Germans after WWI and didn't help them rebuild with resulted in the 9/11 attacks and the War on Terrorism.

>globalresearch.ca/america-created-al-qaeda-and-the-isis-terror-group/5402881

FYI: no NRA members pictured, almost all - if not all - were registered democrats.

Collect all pics, save all articles, responses
>pattern of censorship already long established

>almost all - if not all - were registered democrats.
this is not true.

Saying its not true doesnt make it not true

Top left didn't use a gun you fucking faggot.

Saying it's true doesn't make true.

um no, not really. lrn2koran

Thats a "religion" you're referring? Religion of thread?

Cheaper airfare and shorter layover.

you seem upset

>RELIGION OF PEACE

Whoever said that? I only hear that from alt-right neckbeards on Sup Forums.

Yes, because there is no violence between sunni and shia.

Where's your source?

might makes right

You must not have any muslims in your country because they say it ALL THE FUCKING TIME

>Berlin terrorist was a Pakistani refugee

No he was not. He was a Tunisian man that came to Italy from Tunisia in 2011 during the Arab spring. He wasn't even linked to the waves of refugees from Syria and Afghanistan.

The Quran is the source. Islamic terrorism is as old as the religion itsself. Doesnt need much help, buddy.

bad bait

Fake as fuck fam

i love the idiots who see images posted on the internet and take it as fact.

they create the simple image and put numbers to make it look official.

the pdf never really posts numbers.
it just has percentages.

all the statistics posted in the PDF are
"xx% from XXXX country believe in XXXX"
of those who believe in XXXX xx% from xxxx country believe in xxxx"

did you just screenshot Sup Forums and facebook?

Someone posted the Sup Forums Screenshot in a Facebook group and that was a reply, then someone added the Ariana one and posted it again

what if you just follow papa trumps lead

>You must not have any muslims in your country because they say it ALL THE FUCKING TIME

I life in Germany. According to dipshits like you it's already 95% Muslims here and I have never in my life heard one say it. I rather believe that you little shit live in a country without Muslims. Prolly some shithole in the east.

>the pdf never really posts numbers.
>it just has percentages.

It's called EXTRAPOLATION, faggot. Didnt they teach your retard ass how polls work even if the actual number of polled people is maybe a few hundred?

Islam has more than 1.5 billion followers. Of course it's one of the world religions.

Like terrorism has anything to do with that. It's all run by banks and governments.

how do you know by "great" the neocon cuck meant in terms of number?

>europe is garbage at security
don't you guys have like 6 school shootings a week?

Shit that's bad, I was in Nice just a few days ago.

>be religion of peace
>actively wage war against every known human faith
>actively wage war against your own faith too
>inshallah, death to all infidels, only then will be peace
>nothing but turmoil and violence in only-muslim-countries

>mfw

Religion of peace

Yeah dood! I fucking love buzzfeed too! Hashtaglockheemup

I'm not saying that the people of Islam were never extreme, I'm saying the US gave them the resources to act more on it.

After leaving Germany in ruins after WWI and forcing them to fend for themselves, they subsequently formed the Nazi party adn causing WWII.

Same thing happened the Middle East. We never helped them after any fighting was over and they formed a hatred of the West because of it. Thus causing the 9/11 attacks and eventually ISIS

Isn't that the Oklahoma City bombing?