Here u go flat earthers

Here u go flat earthers.
State of the art tech balloon and camera that took this picture.
Students from a university did this project.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6cqhzo/this_is_what_happens_when_you_stand_up_to_fakery/
youtube.com/watch?v=vvmq66op0G8
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obvious shoop

>no video

Yeah right. Why would they?

My gopro warps the horizon to....

Can you just not.

You're on the same level of fidget spinners.

the horizon warps what your gopro sees :^)

You want to know what happens when someone gets too close to the truth?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6cqhzo/this_is_what_happens_when_you_stand_up_to_fakery/

Fish eye lens, nice try Illuminati

honestly could this be any more obvious?
It's a cropped photo from a wide angle lens. This photo technique curves straight lines around the focal point. The curve on the nylon rope is a dead giveaway - why would a weight-bearing rope have a fucking curvature?

there's some high-level science-governmental-complex shilling going on here, to continue propagating the myth that the earth is round.

The real question we should all be asking ourselves is, what could the endgame be for this massive coverup?

I envy you guys, I really do. I'd love to have the ability to believe conspiracies the way you do so my life could be a bit less boring, but I guess one can't opt out from common sense...

intredasting

*tips trillby*
don't forget to get your flu shot retard

Why would "they" lie to us about the shape of the earth. What do they gain from that?

Man, I'm majorly sceptical but dam you are right about that rope. Got me thinking

>the weight bearing rope is most definitely curved

Where in his top notch analysis did he not use common sense?

Why is the rope curved? Could it be because it's a curved lens?

OMG you're still trying to convince them? Just let them be laughingstocks who believe in ancient crap that's been demonstrably disproven.

Looks flat to me

Flat-Earthers are morons or trolls not worth anyone's time. Have you ever seen a female flat-Earther?

> the myth that the earth is round

No top notch analysis can save him from being cancer.

Demonstrated how? I bet you can't even say how without Googling it first because of your sheeple-minded brain who believes all the obvious round-earth propaganda and regurgitates it without even having researched the fact from an unbiased point of view yourself yet, YET you take it as truth...

control of information is the ultimate form of power, and the least detectable (and therefore the least combattable)

just look at this instance for example - not only do we not know who's behind it, we don't even know what their goal is. Additionally, look at how effective it is. Most of the world's probably been hoodwinked, and will feverishly argue that anyone who disagrees is dumb.

me, for starters. but you'll never see me from down in your basement, you pathetic dweeb

b
>hurr durr cancer
Nice non-argument faggot

Fish eye lense

okay, have at it then faglord, try proving that the earth is round

How about that cellphone you own? It runs because of technology that requires a round earth. The satellites that bounce the signal from phone to phone require a round mass to orbit or it would just crash back to earth. Educate yourself on satellites and come back, you living clown of a person.

Obviously photoshop

What's the point of proving what's already been proved? Do your work and educate us if you're so sure.

the signal would be able to transmit regardless of round/flat earth, it travels from point A to B, then back to A.
>require a round mass to orbit
faggot, none of that has anything to do with the transmission of electromagnetic radiation, and your hamhanded attempt to conveniently jam that into your answer is very suspicious

apply yourself

oh no why can i triforce? i'm doing the things i usually did a week ago and it's all of a sudden changed. hmmm

▲ ▲

>literally a no u response
I don't think you're gonna get paid for that post mate

The burden's still is on you, son.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvmq66op0G8

go outside and use your eyes nigga, the long-held belief has always been that the earth is flat, if you're really trying to argue otherwise then feel free to put forth an argument

No, this.

"Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement"
Chill hot peppers.
Song: Californication
Pic related
Thanks Illuminati

The illuminati knows the flat earthers are on to something

I'm speechless
The horizon is an arbitrary delineation based on your point of reference. The sun will only drop below the horizon once you can no longer see it. Even in terms of describing it, how can a sun suspended in space be "below" this arbitrary, location-dependant line of sight if you can still see it above the ground? Eat it up, sheeple

>yep

youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk

Its not really just this. If we find out flat earth is the truth then we would have to question all the other science.

They can't have that. People cannot lose faith in the system.

Who are all these scientist anyways? Can someone give me a list of all them? Their credentials, history, facebooks? Anything? How many are there? When and where do they have their meetings?

my god that comment section must have a collective IQ of 40

Sherri Shepherd?

>If we find out flat earth is the truth then we would have to question all the other science

You would have to question all other science regardless of that. You know... like what an actual scientist does?

>Who are all these scientist anyways? Can someone give me a list of all them? Their credentials, history, facebooks? Anything? How many are there? When and where do they have their meetings?

It's called a sources citation index, which enables you to trace every bit of research back to the very first crumb of data. Thanks for proving you never made it outside of highschool though.

Looks pretty flat to me....

That's not the curve, that's the edge you dumb shit.

That's pretty flat indeed.
#ConfirmedFlatEarth

>thinly-veiled false equivalence
an attempt was made

There are scientist for flat earth.

And Link me to the index.

Photoshoped

they see it as flat because their brains are 2D
ROASTEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Lens curvature

They used a lense like this in space to get the ball earth effekt. You wouldn't think the buildings in this picture are balls either, would you?

>go east to get to Pearl Harbor quicker
Retard pilot: "I have a better idea"

Scientist don't question everything. They come up with an idea and try to prove it. You don't know what a scientists is.

How does she fold towels?

Scientist don't question everything. They come up with an idea and try to prove it. You don't know what a scientists is.

And that index is made by scientist, so what's your point?

Your argument is basicly because the Bible tells me so.

fake

I still can't tell if all flat earthers are trolling or some of them really are that stupid

You guys are fuckin stupid.

she probably can't fold them flat correctly, so they end up round

The sun orbits the moon? This has got to be the stuipidest shit i seen today.

how is that showing the sun orbiting the moon dumbo? they're both orbiting over the surface of the planet, which explains why we see them in the sky overhead. are you pretending to be retarded?

Alright, you caught us, the earth is actually flat. Some people are too smart to be fooled by the propaganda. What are you going to do, now that you know the truth?

as absurd as it sounds, the flat earthers seriously try to claim that the sun and moon are both the same size, and orbit above the earth. though they cant decide how far above.

no, they cant explain solar or lunar eclipses. or why there are phases to the moon.

in fact, they cant even explain basic geography on earth, yet alone astronomy.