New wwyd thread, last one reached image limit

New wwyd thread, last one reached image limit

Wife's ass. Not been sexually active for a while and the idea of someone else taking her is nice

Would definitely fuck in both holes

Thanks. Would love to see that

Very cut as well. Would love to fuck that

wwyd

Mmmm would lick her feet. More feet!

i would push my erect penis into her aroused, wet vagina

wwyd to this cutie?

gf wwyd ?

cute and sexy
i wanna cum that pussy

Stick her heels in her pussy and and rub her clit. Make her squirt in her heels and force her to drink it

more pls

Moar of her? IG ?

My wife oc.

Nice tits.

any bulls want to do a Gilf?

Pin her against a bed, rip off her shirt and panties, motorboat her tits while fingering her, and then fuck her while pulling her hair

Somebody knows this girl?

tits -----> wwyd ?

Wwyd to her

Throat fuck her. then I'd fuck her until I couldn't keep it up. I like her hair color and length combo.

wwyd to my ex?

I'd fuck her tits while shes wearing that top, then I'd bend her over that bed and fuck the smug look off of her. Anal maybe, depends on how nice her ass is.

Doesn't matter what I'd do, all I know is that I'd try to cum on her forehead every time.

I'd probably whip her, make her pick some cotton and perhaps toss her to my horny baboons to have some fun with her.

I'd fuck her nice and hard till I cum in her pussy, then I'd throw a pack of mentos in that bottle of pop and push it up into her pussy and let the geyser of foam flush her out.

Bang her

haha, did that many times myself!
nice, i only used her for sex, pussy is good and tight.

Sure, it looks impossible to miss

Ever do anything rough or kinky with her?

Literally no cock for years. How would you do her the first time after ages of unwanted chastity?

Just tease her with my massive hard on and make her beg for it, even better if she's chained up so it's constantly just out of reach. She would beg and moan just trying to get close enough for her lips to graze it. After an hour of teasing her with it I finally just cum onto her lips and she'd be extremely grateful even for that.

oh sure. she was up for most things. i was the first guy that stuck it up her ass. i used to enjoy banging her hard in the pussy so it would hurt in the morning.

ever tie her up for this? maybe choke or whip her during it?

Wwyd

wwyd

tied her up once, was ok. spanked her ass until it was red once too. thats about it. you inta that kinda thing then? that what you'd do to her?

wwyd???

I'd try something much more extreme on her, I think it'd be hot to see her in a magic trick . . .

go on...

bang the right

I would love to put her in something dangerous like the sawing in half or box where she stands inside and then blades are thrust through slicing her into 4 pieces. It would be so amazing to use each of her quarters as a fuck toy and share with freinds while she's so helpless and possibly even enjoying it.

wwyd?

well you can do whatever you like with her. i got what i wanted from her, done with her now.

think she would enjoy being divided?

even if the trick goes wrong I know I wouldn't waste the opportunity and still fuck ever hole I could in whats left of her.

I would pound her so hard that her pussy would start dripping and her whole body will start snaking then keep pounding after the fact and pound harder when she cums so hard that she can barely speak

Wwyd?

hot damn, these girls are ripe for face fucking! I'd have them on their knees gasping for air as I feel their throats tighten around my cock. Just having them look up at me through those glasses while they struggle is enough to make me cum all over their faces. I'd finish by pissing all over them in those dresses, and spitting on them in their filth.

Wwyd?

Consensual missionary intercourse with the lights off for procreation only

Have them reenact top gun, just start fucking them when they get to the dog fight scene.

Wwyd to my girl

Very nice