WWYD cont

WWYD cont.

Bringing this one back in. Keep 'em cumming

wwyd to my sister ?

be waiting jerking off as she comes in, giving her a shock

Grab knife from drawer and carve the skirt off her legs. Pin her down to the kitchen counter and fuck her hard against it

Holy shit, is that Hannah K?

How big of a slut is she?

want these 2 cuties stroking my cock with their feet

Left = forced anal fuck
Right = slow, hard fuck

Cum on left's face.

Moar?

Who are you? How do you know Hannah?

She wants it bad

Throat fuck

Oh that's some good stuff user, now what? maybe see what will fit up in that ass and pussy?

her boyfriend , seem to be happy with her during the night

Went to school with her. Post moar?

she needs me to stretch her out

a lot of anal raep combined with even more face smashing against any of those white walls

From last thread if you are still around with more of her.

(You)
Soon she would be squirming above me. Her hips grinding in effort, trying to draw me deeper into her as my tongue curls inside her. Her waist rolls back and forth, breasts swaying with a steady rhythm before jerking and bouncing as jets of pleasure rock through her. I wrap my hands around her lower half, holding her up as my arms press against the soft skin of her ass.

I kiss above her slit as she recovers, and soon her hands entwine with mine as the makes her way to her knees. I lean back as she draws forward. She bites her lips as her eyes transfix themselves onto my stiff, waiting erection...

More?

Man I can see that....

Think she'd fuck a stranger who picked her up at the bar?

Oh well have at her and stretch her out nice and good I want to hear the details.

How long have you waited to see these?

God damn, I've been waiting a long time to see these.

It is hannah from Dorset, right? She looks so similar. How you know her?

no ... me and her ...

Anything else?

First thinks first, I'd get that shirt off of her to get a good look at her body.

wwyd

How did you get them, may I ask?

Not a fan of right, but would tear a hole in the ass of that dress and make her ride me

That ass needs slapped before being stretched out.

I'd lube up her cunt and something wider than she's used to - perhaps a shampoo bottle, or something similarly sized - and insert it into her pussy. Then I'd get some anal beads and insert those into her ass while she sucks on my fingers. Pulling out the beads and bottle, I'd thrust my member into her asshole while she still has my fingers in my mouth, I'd use those to pull her head back with one hand, with the other firmly gripping her hair. I'd finish fucking her with an anal creampie, pushing her onto the floor and taking a picture of my work.

Someone be brutal to this chick.

wwyd

In the kitchen?

she's as dirty as you've always dreamed

wwyd to olivia

wwyd?

Grab her pony tail, force her down on all four and fuck her ass. Cum over her back.

Wwyd?

Nice. I'd grab her ass and bring her in close, my bulge pressing against her mound as we grind against each other, working our way towards the nearest surface for fucking.

Grab her by the throat spit on her face. Slap her then force her on her knees. Then slit on her again before gaging her with my cock

push her down the stairs then fuck her seizing body

like her ass?

Pin her to the wall and drill that ass while pulling her hair. When she starts to cum I'll slam her face into the wall so hard her nose starts bleeding, while I unload my canons deep in her pussy

Knew it, lol.

Have always wondered what she was hiding under her clothes...

wwyd? ill post nudes + fb for a good story

Love it. Bet it feels good to fuck...

fucking hell u got more?

Have her suck my dick and deepthroat it before she rides me

This cumwhore.

ex on the right and her twin sister

perfect ass for doggystyle

moar

Fan club forming ;)

toes need a good basting of cum

Be brutal.

Nice way to wear that pussy out user I do like how you think. Hope you got some good picture of her a dripping mess. Did she smile for you?

And your girl? I'd start by ripping her top open pulling one tit ot of her bra and popping off her pretty little neckless spilling the beads everywhere. Then I'd have a tast of that nipple.

She like it slapped and her hair plled too got any more...

give them all the hard D

I'd love to get her legs wrapped around me while my cock works her tight little pussy.

cock tribute hannah