Log

Log.

Yes please

Same poster as always.

We know when youre not online because these threads stop.

Kek. Grow up, kid.

You're not even trying anymore, are you?

This meme used to mean something, man. Now you're just getting lazy and sloppy. Where's your passion, where's your gusto?

You changed, man. You changed...

cat

Samefag

Youre aware plugins show poster IDs?

slidding negro

That's very exciting news.

What?

Embarrassing tbh

what a fucking retard hahahahahahahahaha lurk more newfag

Dude, just tell us what is your problem, ok? I mean, because of guys Sup Forums becomes cringey instead of remaining disgusting and retarded. I mean what the fuck is the point with eating a shit from emo-rocker? We get it but you became retarded in the eyes of Sup Forums.Sup Forums. The worst site that exists. It is deppressing even to see you on Sup Forums. Call me a newfag if you want to but seeing that you create this posts for a fuck-load of time and almost nobody replying, it is sad, dude. I cannot tell you to get a life because we both do not have one, but you should see any other option in your life instead of putting how much feces would consumate produced by emo-rock singer. Anyway, user... best of luck and godspeed.

Worst forced meme evar.

EVAR.

>evar

jesus is that psycho still trying to force this nonsense meme? Cringy Cringe McCringe

if you read this, switch off your monitor for a minute and reconsider your lifechoices.

Zomg I knowww xDD

Hello new friend

You need to shut the fuck boyo and start respecting Andy's logs. I'm ashamed and embarrassed that this is how you're behaving right now in an Andy log thread. You know you WILL NOT be getting a steamy dreamy creamy log from Andy's asshole if you keep this up right? Andy is putting unneeded stress on on his bowels so he can push out 6 full sized creamy ones a day for us and this is how you act? Fucking selfish. Deep down inside there's a little boy who is desperately craving the logs he didn't get as a child. It's time to stop and realize that lashing out at OP isn't the answer. The answer lies within YOU. OP is taking time out of his day so WE can get our hot logs. Smarten up, open your mouth like a little baby bird then patiently wait, hoping Andy will forgive you and pop a squat over that ungrateful mouth of yours and give you a little treat.

Get out.

Sage.

Maximum cringe.

Fucking kek

The log of fame

can someone please explain this meme to me?

Sixxs logged

Trips

there is no meme, OP is a single person with mental illness who is coming back here trying to push his wannabe meme for month,

Just...wow. someone is actually taking the time to try to derail an Andy Sixx thread with 6 posters in it kek.

Spam fag BTFO

KEK

This is the worst, lowest effort shitpost in the existence of Sup Forums. Kill yourself.

"Andy Sixx thread"

you mother

>shitpost

OP take your meds you sick freak

Dubs logged.