Time for another edition of Therapy Tea, w-with the elegant maid, Sakuya3D!

Time for another edition of Therapy Tea, w-with the elegant maid, Sakuya3D!

Do you need a hand? Are you all alone?
Do you feel like the whole world is out to get you? Just n-need a kind word?

C-congratulations, it's your lucky d-day!
Don't suffer in s-silence, Anonymous.

Come talk and have tea with me!

vocaroo.com/i/s16kPCQ6CsZi

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zrWhZ5pXR3
vocaroo.com/i/s0w38PZqwXvi
youtube.com/watch?v=DbCYsEMg09o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moshi moshi?

my nama jeff

yeah im bumpibg this shit fuck yeah

>Are you all alone?
Not anymore

H-hello Jeff! Would you l-like some tea?

Moshi Moshi, Sakuya desu ka?

G-good for you, Anonymous

Alice

What are boobs like

>its a man

I was talking I was until you made the thread

This is different. What kind of tea do we have today?

S-sorry, I'm not

Too much freaking cloth

Hi Alice. What anime are you watching on twitch?

Hey my name is anonymus and im wondering why in the fuck havent you killed yourself yet faggot

can i see a close up of your hand alice?

W-we don't watch anime on twitch silly

Where's Alice!?

>as long as I am alive, my love

Hey Alice, hope you had a nice bday. What tea do we have today?

Hi alice nice to see you again.

Does being super irish mean it's got whiskey in it?

S-same reason you haven't, I s-suppose

S-sakuya?!

You look lovely as always, but my real love is Nano.

I wish life wasnt so shit
at least Sup Forums is good

There is no identity afaik so any act of kindness is more pure than anywhere else
keep on keeping on OP

Oh, I'm not much one for black tea. I'll leave it for others

Omg this!!!!

STREAM WHEN?

I prefer having whiskey over tea

Luckily I w-won't be leaving too soon.

T-that's racist, they prefer potato vodka

I already p-poured it and everything!

>
vocaroo.com/i/s0zrWhZ5pXR3

Funny, I was just thinking about trying tea as a caffeine replacement for soda/coffee. Got anything good to recommend?

PS. Hug pup for me pls

I.. I am not really sure. I just kinda wanna see your hand, sorry if thats a bit weird.

So 6 years alice, you must feel so good doing this so rewardly!

Why not both?

You spelled penis wrong.

ur a fucking MAN

Do we have anything to go with the tea?

I t-think maybe you have the wrong idea about h-how Sup Forums works.

But w-why don't you tell me why life is shit, my love?

W-which stream?

Why is t-that

Caldari best state

Don't worry Sonata I haven't seen any bears. Besides my bike is too fast. My uncle paid $2,000 for it. talk about over kill...

>Do you need a hand?

If you insist.

Quads, checkum. And black tea is the one with highest caffeine. Try to pick some of that.

Hi Sakuya, my name is Matt. I find that I am feeling worthless and not capable of doing any job competently. My attitude towards work is getting worse and worse. What should I do?

No I didn't, you liar

I'm sad about the terrorist attack. How do you feel about it? I need a hug

Hey Alice I've seen these threads for a while. Is there a schedule you follow or just have them when you feel like it?

C-citation needed

>
>Why d-do people ask for this semi regularly.

They want to imagine your hand jerking their *****

I prefer whiskey because it goes good with my heartbreak and love of rockabilly

Some sorta game that involves nano getting involved stream. I lost track, did you complete BOTW?

Is op born as a cis female?

*blinks* How about you start by giving m-me more information

Hello! Since I can't smoke pot as I'm going to MEPS soon, do you know any good ways to drink without tasting it? It's rum and whiskey I think

>$2k for a bike
pics? I hope it's a proper bike and not just a waste of money brand name

That is
ok
I am ok with that.

No

W-why are you so heartbroken, Anonymous?

N-not yet. And there is only an anime s-stream today.

Y-yes, I contain no Y chromosomes.

W-what are you running away from, Anonymous?

Thanks, I"ll check it out. I'll take my tea to go I got work in 15 minutes

Now that you've selected your tea

what are boobs like

:D

3 shots of rum and the rest coke cola
or green tea with 5 shots of rum.
Both are good drinks

This thread is neat. I like Mint Tea with a little sugar.

Oh my, it's Sakuya-chan's turn to join the party?

*patpat*

Y-yes?

I h-hope you have a very nice day at work, Anonymous

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better

Best guess? Probably want to try and determine a digit ratio to try to determine your gender.

Even though such tests are by no means conclusive.

There's only one reason to be heartbroken, because you fucked up badly in the first place. That just means more whiskey for me though

Have you ever watched Black Rock Shooter?

*hug*

I AM THE GREAT AUTISMO
HERE TO SLAY ALL THE HATERS
TO PROTECT ALL THE QT3.14 TRAPS
I’M HERE TO SLAY ALL NORMIES
TO OFFER ALICE NOTHING BUT RESPECT
TO DENOUNCE THE EXISTENCE OF TROLLS
BRING EQUALITY TO ALICES THREADS
AND TIP MY FEDORA

I p-prefer Stevia, myself

*pounce!*

Why do people that like traps lie to themselves? I dont mind them being gay, its a free world. Why delude yourself?

yes

Okay, well, I'm 29 and I have dropped out of college 3 times. I have been working in landscaping for the past 3 years but this year I tried doing something else (factory work) and I just can't seem to make my bosses happy. I think they expect too much of me, and I am not capable of working at the level they want. I am not good enough for any employer and it's making me very upset in general. Also I can't stand it when people I work with want to be friends outside of work.

Alice, I lost my cat recently. Not lost as in misplaced but the sense of loss that comes with something reaching the end of it's time with you.

It hurts. It hurts every time I walk into a room and don't see her curled up somewhere, every time I open a can and she doesn't come to inquire of it's contents. Every time she doesn't yell at me at five in the morning to wake up and feed her or yell at me to goto bed (she may have also been telling me to feed her.) It hurts to not come home and have her sitting in the door way.

It just hurts. It is not a lot of hurt, Alice but it is a constant absence of something that I have loved and cherished for longer than some of the people posting on this board have been alive.

Her longevity helped, I came to grips that someday I would find her very still. I understood that someday her head would not pop up and trill at my approach or with a stroke of my hand. I have lost pets before, I have buried them with my bare hands in worse times.

But it hurts.

vocaroo.com/i/s0w38PZqwXvi

All I h-have to say to you.

Lol oh hi you must be sky o 2b or maybe reimu?

>only an anime s-stream today.

Oh.

More pair of legs playing resident evil please.

Oho! I see I see. Looks good! Well, this Cirno-chan is off to play Osu some more. Have fun, Alice-chan!!

youtube.com/watch?v=DbCYsEMg09o

I feel your pain, user. I feel it keenly and intimately, and you have my condolences.

N-no, didn't like the fan base.

Oh h-hello

Aw man.
Sorry for your loss user

You're cute

*pulls you in close* Thank you for the hug, kind stranger. Just please, don't call me a cinnamon roll.

Leave the cynicism to me.

I haven't earned my place among their ranks yet *smiles weakly*

i just disappointed everyone and will have to wait till next year to try again, but it may be too late

I fucked up bad and wasted $1000 dollars

help :(

I fought that war on the ground. I sacrificed so many tanks for the gallente. Just for the cowardly caldari to crash into the planet.

Thank you.

*blinks slowly* W-why can't you stand people wishing t-to be friends outside of work?

*nods* I h-had a dog for 18 years. They were always besides me, always there for me, no matter what. I had to watch them slowly decay over the course of a year till t-they passed.

All things are temporary. Enjoy the time you have, and let go when it is over. That's the only advice anyone can give.

And it doesn't help one bit.

>I haven't earned my place among their ranks yet
be happy sis, no one even remembers I exist.

>l-long BOTW stream and a s-short RE7 VR stream.

Will you be streaming tonight? Are you still dual streaming on youtube? I haven't gotten any notifcations, I only see preshot vids

2B! Moonbunny's told me nice things about you.

*snuggles Alice* you can do it.

W-weren't you supposed t-to be the idealistic one, c-come to teach old cynical m-me how to feel again?

Yet here I am, with the biggest knife through my heart yet, and boy are you more jaded than me

I'm really not in the greatest situation. Pretty much so mentally unstable I'm okay with living in a tent, reading books and finding ways to make money for weed. That's my life. Reading, internet and weed.
My mom doesn't want me living like that. But she's not doing good herself. She just got clean from meth. Over a month now.
She's living in a friend's spare room. And she asked if I could move in too. I've been here with her for 2 months now.

you need to learn to open your heart and love Meiling.