Freshly leaked image of the Knights of Ren for the Episode 8 toy line

Freshly leaked image of the Knights of Ren for the Episode 8 toy line.

>he watches kid flicks

Pathetic

Literally everything you watch is grownups pretending to be something they're not and is inherently childish and a distraction from the hardships of life that you struggle to cope with. Get off your high horse. You're no better than a a star wars nerd or even a wrestling fan. It's all pretend and pretentious.

Looks way too anime. Not a fan.

Fucking REKT!

>tfw The Raid guys weren't part of the Knights of Ren
>just some shitty cameo instead

>that gun the guy has second from left
Same one used on a Halo toy from years ago

WTF no women???!??!

fake confirmed

my negro

I love their design but they'll probably get shat on by Rey or whoever fights them

>reverse image search

haha op. bazinga

>first confrontation between the knights of ren and the main cast
>Rey dissolves them entirely with a single contemptuous glance
Screencap this post.

saltiest post I've seen in awhile. let's not forget literal children LOVE this shit and sell out theaters for and buy those toys. wrestling is a shit comparison because it's on the same fucking tier as star wars with its target audience and toys.

You have any idea how sad it is that you recognized a toy gun right away? Not even a toy. A small accessory of a children's toy.

just take being rekt in stride, mate

Gun Blade
Whatever the fuck hatchet

nah

Not really that sad. Reach was the main game I played from 2010 to 2012. I basically looked at that gun once every day for two years.

(not same guy btw)

I had the toy and dicked around with it a lot. I also particularly liked that shotgun so naturally I recognized it.

Im sorry you aren't capable of making visual connections in your brain, must be a simple life.

Where do you think you are exactly?

>Blunder 7
>Blunder 8

lol

>corn on the Cobb face
>zeiram hat

dude youre so mad
it was a rich rofl

Looks like an /fa/ meetup

These look gay.

But wasn't there supposed to be one knight in a trash can or something?

Not OP but anyone who's played a shitton of Reach could recognize that shotgun

Does anyone have the comic about this?
Pretty much the guy picking out his best fit then looking like an idiot in the picture

>Literally everything you watch is grownups pretending to be something they're not

truer words have never been spoken

You forgot one OP