Alright fags. tell me the thing you're good at and why you're good at it

alright fags. tell me the thing you're good at and why you're good at it.

failing a skill, you fucking neet, tell me why you believe you're so damned intelligent. let's hear it.

i'll count the number of right answers.

I'm good at math. Does that count?

yes. why do you think you're good at it?

Good at investing.
Because I enjoy it and am constantly learning/evolving
Positive alpha last 3 years

wrong. next.

it's ok, you're just not that smart.

I'm in my apartment killing time and I'm studying medicine. I just started so its going to be a while but yeah. First day,

*First day of the actual program.* To clarify. Not one of those premed faggots who says they are going to be a doctor or PA but never make it and end up becoming a PT or some faggy nurse/OT.

Good at making money. Degrees in Economics and Finance. Good at connecting with people.

so why do you think you're smart in this particular field?

why do you think you're good at this stuff? please explain

I'm good at fucking OP's mom

then you're not my father

I'm new but to get accepted is hard since most people are weeded out and never get a seat in the first place. My school only accepts about 3-5 percent of its applicants depending on the year, You have to be smart to even occupy a seat.

In this field it'll take me some time. You've gotta see what specialty you like and where your skills fall. I'll be finding that out in time but I like psychiatry.

I'm good at whatever because I recognize that no person is infallible. I will never take something on someone's word alone, most people bullshit without even realizing it. I don't see myself as perfect.

I can draw mare anus from memory. Was quite useful when I was in the army. Made a shitload of money on the base but they sent me back home for public indecency on the equestrian department

didnt start this thread

as a side note, I'm pretty good with my hands so I'm considering moving along into surgery since I seem to do pretty well on the artificial human skin and simulated surgeries when I was allowed to fuck with those (the fucking humanlike dolls respond with vitals and bleed. It's fucking cool).

But again, it takes time.

I can roll a damn fine jazz cigarette.

so far this is the only answer implying any sort of true intelligence.

I was told I was specail because of my high IQ as a child. Everybody around me praised my "giftedness" and never work or effort.

This made me extremely lazy. I learned no skills, failed uni and I am generally failing at life. I hope for another great war so my life can have at least some meaning, my parents are getting sick of me and the growing resentment in their eyes is almost unbearable. I have no skills, I have a wasted mind that could most likely never develop into the potenial it once had. I am a fucking joke.

At least I can shit post in english (barely) and speak my mother tongue

and why do you think you're good at it? i imagine you must have rolled many of them and most of them have been good. correct?

i suggest writing and self publishing. it will keep you busy at least.

seeing no signs of intelligence. i've come to the wrong place

I blame my neanderthal genes and my BMX accident

148 IQ

Why not

I snuff huffs

Well, you'd be right about that. But what is it that you're driving at, here?

i trying to see if you can work out any deeper significance.

I can distinguish plant species... but Forget that shit! I am a legit master at killing flies both stationary and midair

i draw alright

why do you think you draw well?

cuz my friends tell me i do

Skills rarely, if ever, have significance beyond their practical effects. A carpenter builds houses, a cook prepares meals, and I smoke weed.

I'm an excellent liar. Managed to get caught fucking a girl on my parents' bed as a kid and got out of it easily.

yes that's the answer the average person would give

is that the reason you think you're a good liar? you lied well once?

what makes your friends such good judges of art?

I'm good at making music. Why? Because I've spent over a decade playing various instruments in various settings.

is that the reason you think you're good at it? you've played for many years?

nothing you cynical faggot, but you can tell what's at least decent and not even if you're not an expert

Yes, because it's obviously correct.

hey i'm just asking for your explanation of why you're good at art.

so it's because people with little or no artistic ability have judged you above average. am i right?

it's a simple answer, but yes, correct.

in the same way that what's 2 + 2? a math problem, is correct.

precisely

any idea how or why this judgement of art skills may have originated?

because I spend about three hours a day drawing, so at some point i gotta delude myself into thinking i'm above average

well that's pretty defeatist. if that's your drawing you clearly have skill.

just intelligence is not one of them.

Well, if you're so smart, what's the significance of 2+2 ?

Im funny and I get alot of likes for snappy comments on Zuckerbook

Yeah man, I'm a fucking dumbass

Listen, intelligent, not so intelligent, beta, it's all the same thing. You say one thing, but you mean two, and isn't two always better? I mean, I've never gone for one breast and been satisfied, I want both. Duece. I never cook one egg for breakfast. It's always two, and two slices of toast too. I know, deep in my heart, that if you look into yours, you'll vote for me in 2024 election.

Thanks, and have a good night.

Science - because I'm paid to be.