I've read about you faggots having mushroom cum rags or fapping over sleeping sisters etc...

i've read about you faggots having mushroom cum rags or fapping over sleeping sisters etc. what fucked up shit can females into

bitches have periods, they have us beat for capability

are girls as gross as the fairer sex

For a lot of guys, used tampons are the worst. But for sick fucks like me, they too are a turn on.

ever hear of girls sniffing guys undies? or fucked up shit of the like?

voluntarily

sometimes gurls post pictures of their naked bodies, that shit is so fucked up and hardcore

thats psychotic. something a little more tame and relateable?

>this is true
I think they have us beat for capability, but I think we have the edge when it comes to practice

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

>inb4 404

sick

all threads 404

You have a gaping cunt that oozes lady lube, blood and all other manors horror. If you get knocked up your tits turn to traveling water guns. Your options for fuckery are near limitless. That you even have to ask this confirms grills for the dumber sex.
tits or gtfo dear.

also this.

i am a dude. i just wanna know what shit girls get up to. like pissing in a bottle.

Stop typing like a bitch, bitch. It confuses me.

fite me irl

my stomach is not strong enough for that. i mean not for money but that is good input

>finger lickin' good

I'm more interested in the mushroom cum rags. How the fuck do I make one, and what kind of mushrooms can grow?

I've been feeding my ginger my splooge at least once a week. So I need to know if these mushrooms are potentially dangerous for it, or at least know what I'm dealing with here op.