Looks like Arianna wasn't the only thing Grande at her concert tonight

Looks like Arianna wasn't the only thing Grande at her concert tonight.

Maybe this is incredible, but living through 9/11, these small handfuls of people dying through terrorism just doesn't impress me.

Too goddamn true. A lot of shit that is normal now a days would be Armageddon in the past.

lets see some vids

Some Sup Forumstard I am sure was there.

> terrorism

i heard her performance was explosive

Well, my first guess is right-wing terrorism. Because statistically that's what is most likely.

The worst thing about this attack is that now neo-nazis will have another excuse to attack Muslim people

Looks like they got one less problem

>hipsters of terrorism

you faggots look pretty fucking stupid right now

official venue twitter claims the explosion was outside in a public space, while many claiming to be present are saying it happened inside, while the police are saying it was in the "foyer" of the arena.

i wonder how long til the truth comes out.

I guess her concert's a little less grande

this
i too would like to see what they "lived through"

You probably think a guy wearing a dress is a girl, too. Gullible dumbass.

Hey, if it turns out to be a muslim, i'll etch a mark on their docket. It's just that given no other info, statistically, it's likely right-wing terrorism.

show me these so called "statistics" and i will show you another fag show website bullshitting with numbers.you are a stupid nigger

kek

live stream;
twitch / goblin_warboss

And I assume you're not going to back your statements up with your sources?

lol

Gold

Correct. I'm not going to argue seriously on Sup Forums.

I hope you die, you fucking asshole. 19 people died. That's the worst thing about it.

Muslims are very conservative (i.e., politically on the right).

The more you know...

>It looks like Arianna wasn't the only thing that Bombed at the concert tonight.

FTFY

How did you get the four little chan things next to your name user?

Quite a difficult high score to beat.

That concert was absolutely lit.

Barbarians doesn't know civilized things like politics, hence they are nowhere in the political compass.

We drop on these coordinates:
21.422°N 39.826°E.

Somewhere in Arabia.

>have objectively wrong opinion
>im not gonna bother actually arguing
>im not gonna take this seriously (meaning even if presented with evidence you arent gonna change your mind)
it seems like you know you are wrong

Sup Forums pass. I give money to new moot and i don't have to do captchas. However displaying this fact is optional. I do that because i am arrogant.

good kek user

So glad cunts like these got rekt

I thought all the loss of privacy, invasive counter terrorism measures and erosion of our individual rights was supposed to prevent this sort of incident?

>job well done

Clap.............clap...........clap

1. No, you're not.
2. Grow up and be useful.

KEK

>No, you're not.
Telling people how they feel.
Damn man, you got rekt too!

So an Islamic practise has occurred in an Islamic country?

I see how this could ruin your day

REMINDER
>there's literally 0 evidence this attack happened outside of twitter reporting
>no photos or video in the age of social media from a concert filled with 16-24 yr olds
>the supposed bomb took place RIGHT AFTER Ariana Grande left the stage, why would a terrorist not try to get her too?

Thanks for that.

no the worst thing about it is we can't find moot

#prayformoot

hurr durr he used "right wing" to describe something he must be insulting conservatives derp derp

no no, the laws you mentioned were put in place to give power and control to psychopaths who are now capable and were always willing to commit identity theft, property theft, and the theft of your organs.
having your whereabouts known to some boogieman behind the screen, what a great idea!
politicians are fucked.

over 9000 hours in photoshop

Oh my, there's a high chance this actually happened!

where the fuck did i say anything close to that?

please leave

Yep...its not the same when the Jews aren't involved :/

Hey fags help us out posting the picture of the people missing with moot in it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I did NOT enjoy reading that last comment

>mfw

who is moot=?

Maybe the terrorist really enjoys Arianne Grande and wanted to see her before he went boom?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The fucking fast food review guy was at the concert ?
Media is bullshit

It's like a cow's opinion.

Doesn't matter.

NICE DUBS BUT YOU LACK ANY SORT OF INTELLIGENCE AND SHOULD REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE GENEPOOL

>8

literally no one is questioning why there's no video/pictures of the damage from the explosion or the multiple bodies everyone says they saw

You win one internet

FUCKING THIS.
I chuckled like le gentleman, but nearly too accurate to laugh at

there are so many stories claiming to have footage in the headlines that are suspiciously "unavailable" when clicked.Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

False Flag - False Flag - False Flag - False Flag - False Flag

Attack on election result, IRA will be blamed, this is a cover up story for fraud in the elections against Corbyn.

Quiet child

More?

Have I been in Sup Forums for too long, or did that all just make sense?

Aye, whathefuckscarnon?

I hope the explosion has burned her back hair

Yeah this is the most obvious false flag yet. They are not even trying anymore

oooh, what a Trouble!

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'd rather suffer a high score once than fear small killings every week.

I'm sorry dad, I forgot caps didn't make me cool

what the fuck? it's on the new york times tard

no fucking way
I thought all the terrorists died on 9/11
how did you live through it?

Ariana Akbar

Damn, I hope her pussy isn't as hairy as her back.

nice pasta faggot

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
This is an attack on the election to smear Corbyn as an IRA sympathizer and explain the faked voting results with.
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

Wow man! They do a lot in photoshop for that girl. Her teeth are fucked and her skin looks like total shit.

Nicholas cage is a factory for cringe, why is every facial expression, every word he says, every move he makes, every step he takes, I'll be watc- such cringe?

and you, good sir, are the reason why i lurk here.

NY times is going off of twitter reports and footy. there's not much in the form of visual or audio confirmation of an explosion. 10/10 need to see some fb live footage from the street but I don't have any sauce

I love how every news outlet has to drop "Ariana Grande's" name in the headline,....

What about the Paris attack? During the "Eagles of Death Metal" show? How come their name wasn't spammed across mediastream media?

But nope, another terrorist attack, another chance to sell pepsi products and radio-friend pop music.....

Did you guys see they found reviewbrah?

The CCTV footage and other is still in rendering, fake videos will be planted soon

>and you, good sir
Stick to lurking faggot.

Someone seems triggered. I didn't even know it was an Ariana Grande concert until coming here.

Nah, it made sense. You're good. :)

this tomorrow we'll get all these grainy cell-phone videos with sudden flashes of light representing the explosion, and photoshopped edits of photos showing the victims
but they need the stadium cleared before they can pose the photos