Im bout to get 5 tabs of lsd, 150 mics each

im bout to get 5 tabs of lsd, 150 mics each

Last time I had 100 mic tabs, took 3 of them as a first time and damn it was really intense

This time I was thinking of sharing with my friends 1 tab each, blotter for them should be nice for a first time too

2nd time lower dose, but it's been a while now.

How much do you think 150 vs 300 differs?

general talk about lsd as well

share your stories, I'd like to hear as a beginner

It differs greatly. Last 300 ug tab I took might have been too much. Was a gnarly stormy day and did not get happy visuals.

my visuals were insane, I watched a trippy painting with owls in it

the eyes were popping, in a world like that + the smoke kinda bursting.

Not expecting this kind of dimension with 150 mics

thought about smoking the reefer while tripping?

Yeah 150ug is a great dose and is more easy going. The day I took the 300ug Jim Morrison was trying to push his way out my TV.

this pic right here

Not sure of strengh but when i was yoinger used to do a lot of sid. Took 10 strips at a time somwtimes be all body sometimes insane visuals. Other times i got batches and would take 2 or 3 and have even better visuals than 10. All depends on what kind it is. This was in the late 90s. Some was paper some was bottles of liquid id get.

But i can surely say posters in my room would come alive face would.melt in mirror. This was off 2 blotter hits called jerry garcia best fuckin acid i ever had and i tripped well over 50 times

Yeah i think so too, probably nicer to enjoy the summer feel + all the leaves have popped so it really green. also will be different doing it outside, rather than going solo in my apartment

Tried it twice since. Problem is i was in a car accident and nerves in my back got really fucked. The acid makes my legs hurt so bad its not worth doing. Each time i tried taking about 60mg or so of oxy my doc fives me to get rid of it to enjoy the trip but pain wouldnt go away till after peak. So although my fav drug just not in the cards anymore.

but also doing that 300 had me going through infinite thought looping + many many dimensions, was crazy!

tripping in nature on a sunny day with friends nothing can go wrong

Dude this for sure. I always liked being outside walking around the huge lake around my old house.

It will be fun to chill on and some weed will enhance your visuals.I would say it would be a lot easier to function on but It won't be as visually stimulating as the 300. I would take a little more if that's the goal.

yeah we thought about getting a gram of some nice indica for the the 3 of us

Also thought about that as my friend who is really light should be doing 3/4 of the 1 tab

being well over 100 ugs still, thoughts about that?

Yea if u want visual tske more def smoke after about an hour or so from taking

Def need more.than a gram. Used to puff down atleast an 8th probabt more never really kept track between aa few of us

Not really heavy smokers, a good gram will get us 3 nice big joints (european so I mix with tobacco)

also last time on my 300ug trip, I managed to roll a small joint for myself, had to re-light it about 4 times.

after smoking it, god damn things changed

Dude you will blow through that gram so fast you will be wishing you had more. When I'm tripping it's like the harshness factor of the weed is completely gone and you can take huge ass rips so it's really easy to blow through weed. PLus the fact it enhances everything acid related.

Make sure you roll joints and blunts ahead of time. Simple tasks will become damn near impossible and sometimes will send you into a bad trip from over thinking. Same goes for music have all that shit ready in advance.

Just dont understamd the tabacco makes it taste like absolute shit. Plus im with the guy below bong rips only really unless im out and i bring my glass one hitter

well for me its easy as I smoke cigs myself, bad habit I know
Yeah my friend listens to chill music, we'll just add some pink floyd as I heard thats the music you should give a listen

Also gave up cigs 3 yrs ago and really just cant understand why i ever smoked people smell like complete shit that smoke cant believe i walked around like that for 15 years

But even when i smoked i couldnt stand it mixed in my bud

I've managed to lower it down to 1-2 a day, but when im out it just burns every couple hours

Also last time I really forgot about music, I need to embrace it this time