COULD IT BE? Perhaps we don't descend from dindu's!

COULD IT BE? Perhaps we don't descend from dindu's!

yay we aren't all niggers

If you're white and you live in America, you most certainly have 15% African genetics at the least. The current leader of the KKK has 14% African ethnicity. It can't be avoided.

>Richard Dawkins:
>We are all Europeans, and niggers aren't human

Eurofag, my friend. Descendant of Athenians.

Publishable hypothesis, lad.

i hope

We wuznt kangs????

W-WE WUZ KINGS N-NIGGA Y-Y'ALL C-C-AN'T
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>we wus monkeys
>when you prove whites are just as bad as blacks

Nope. If this theory is accepted, then Europeans moved to Africa and not the other way aorund.

Eurofag as well.

You don't publish hypothesis, you publish research.

Wrong. I'm native american. 0% african genetics.

> Implying monkeys aren't > Dindu's.
kek

containing one or more hypothesis/hypotheses.

That's retarded. Most of my ancestry emigrated to the US from Europe in the 20th century

DA WAIDEVIL TRYNNA KIP US DAWN

Yeah, but what about Australia?

>live in America
lol nope niggas

I can hear the kangz from this distance

European criminals. We all know this. Aboriginals are a conspiracy.

Retired anthropologist and author Dr Peter Andrews, formerly at the Natural History Museum in London, said: "It is possible that the human lineage originated in Europe, but very substantial fossil evidence places the origin in Africa, including several partial skeletons and skulls.
"I would be hesitant about using a single character from an isolated fossil to set against the evidence from Africa."
No kidding. It's interesting, but one skeleton doesn't invalidate everything dug up in Africa. Just more click bait.

with that said cool find bro

hi there reddit

>Implying mixed breeding.

> It's interesting, but one skeleton doesn't invalidate everything dug up in Africa. Just more click bait.

I said "could it be? perhaps (...)", not "confirmed".

But you are right nonetheless, and I would stand behind that man's statement regarding some healthy scepticism.

Since it was a prison colony, they're composed of a combination of abbos and the niggest of the English.

wrong. when my ancestors came to america they weren't chained together.

>15% African genetics at the least
>14%

kek.

Remember, Africans don't have any Neanderthal genes. They are the newest and least evolved species to appear. Whites are a mix of all the homo upright prime mates from millions of years ago. Apes and the like have descended from us, not the other way around.