Why didn't he open his eyes?

Why didn't he open his eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/
geeksofdoom.com/2012/11/21/patton-oswalt-gets-brutally-honest-about-the-failures-of-blade-trinity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He just didn't.

is there a more bizarre thing in a film history ever than having to CGI an actor's eyes opening because he refused to?

Probably not.Wesley is based.He opens his eyes when he damn well pleases.

>literally one of the easiest functions of the human body to open ones eyes

>he just won't do it
>it has to be CGI'd in

Strange world

perhaps he felt it would enhance the scene somehow.

Because he's a stubborn nigger that was getting paid a sum of money he couldn't even comprehend. This man's movie career was an elaborate zoological study.

Delet this!

- from Blade

True. There's an artistic element that has to be considered

Every time

is there actually a reason why he didnt open his eyes?

all i find are just joke answers.

Honestly I always liked him but looking back he probably didn't open his fucking eyes for some dumbass reason a black guy would have.

hope he enjoyed prison

Because he was high as fuck.

snipeseyes.ytmnd.com/

see

I actually recently listened to that commentary and it's really hilarious. Goyer, Reynolds, and Biel get along so well the entire time but every time they talked about something with Wesley they just sort of awkwardly talk around it. It all culminates in Goyer explaining that he just wouldn't open his eyes and Reynolds and Biel are just like, "Oh...".

>he just didn't

geeksofdoom.com/2012/11/21/patton-oswalt-gets-brutally-honest-about-the-failures-of-blade-trinity

>mfw I learned Donnie Yen was in Blade 2

legit forgot ytmnd existed

>is there a more bizarre thing in a film history ever than having to CGI an actor's eyes opening because he refused to?

In Marlon Brandos last movie, The Score, in the final scene he was laying on his bed and was supposed to smile, but he just refused and had a sad look on his face. They had to CGI a smile onto his face but his eyes don't make any kind of motion. It looks so fucking stupid.

That fucking Brando.

look up the making the movie The Island of Dr Moreau if you haven't heard about it.

Some good Ol Brando shit in there, as well as the rest of the production being bat shit crazy

Why didn't she open her eyes?

He knew Blade Trinity was a shitfest and didn't give a fuck

and the cat from red dwarf

>he refused to learn lines, so he was equipped with a small radio receiver, so that his assistant could feed his lines to him as he performed - a technique he'd used on earlier films.[citation needed] Thewlis recollects: "[Marlon would] be in the middle of a scene and suddenly he'd be picking up police messages and would repeat, 'There's a robbery at Woolworth's.'"[citation needed]

> he would only communicate with the director through post it notes that he always signed from Blade
Jesus Christ

>- from Blade
underrated kek and nice get

>go out with good friend
>drink some beer, couple of joints
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>go to mom and pop restaurant, get burger and fries
>run into a girl friend
>upper-middle class bitch, always has blow/MDMA
>she invites us over
>couple rails later she pulls out shrooms
>tell her i never used em before, prefer when im not on anything else
>PUSSY she screams
>so i eat a gram
>30 minutes later, stomach starts flopping
>go outside, try to puke, nothing
>start heading back downstairs when the schrooms kick in
>have to walk through familys home theater to get back to her room
>nope.tiff
>fall over, see couch in the distance
>crawl over, claw my way up
>tripping balls alone in the HT, TV off
>girl comes out laughing
>"you cant just sit here staring, watch this"
>goes into PayPerView menu
>Blade 2 starts

How was it?

im not really into tripping so hard that i dont know whats going on, but holy fuck that was best movie experience ever, namely the first fight scene in blades lair infront of that wall of lights.

didnt know what the movie was about until i rewatched it a year later.

epic lifestyle my man

He JUST didn't.

>Goyer having to hire some bikers to act as security to scare Snipes into actually working was hilarious.
>Ryan Reynolds improving half his dialogue because they knew that all their close-ups on Snipes had no reaction or emotion in them so they made the jokes as bad as possible.
>Snipes signing all his notes -From Blade

Fuck that movie was bad but everything about it was brilliantly funny in such a weird and specific way.

fuck off

I don't understand this meme

Man the Blade movies were such Kino

>there was one black actor who was also kind of a club kid. And he wore this shirt with the word 'Garbage' on it in big stylish letters. It was his shirt. And Wesley came down to the set, which he only did for close-ups. Everything else was done by his stand-in. I only did one scene with him. But he comes on and goes, 'There’s only one other black guy in the movie, and you make him wear a shirt that says ‘Garbage?’ You racist mothefucker!' And he tried to strangle the director, David Goyer".

>Brando walking up to people who speak other languages, insisting he can speak their language and just blurting gibberish at them
>they pretend to understand him because they're intimidated

Oh fuck, I gotta rewatch the whole Blade trilogy, these Trinity facts are hilarious