WWYD

WWYD
Brutal edition

Show me what you got

Another WWYD thread? Jesus Christ, let me tell you what would really happen IRL with any Sup Forumstard
> Suffer catastrophic spaghetti containment failure within 10 metres of approach
> Get butthurt about the fact she doesn't know that it means you're in love with her when you can't say a word in front of her
> Go home and fap furiously while sobbing into your pillow waifu
> Post a thread on Sup Forums about how all women are bitches who only want assholes instead of a nice guy and they should all be raped

I'm going to stick a pair of vicegrips up her ass, closed, then open them as wide as I can and use that as my grip. With my other hand, I'm going to punch the fuck out of her until she stops struggling. Then I'm going to facefuck her into unconsciousness. Then I'm going to tie her hair in a triple knot to that chain link fence and walk away after I take a piss on her en-crumpled form.

Or some annons could bang girls but accept the one's they're in relationships with aren't into hardcore/bsmd stuff so come on here to do some fantasies while maintaining a healthy consensual relationship.

But go ahead, feel all high and mighty/white knight because you finally got to hold hands with a girl at the mall friday night.

nice

Can we cut the cancer (not to say this thread isn't cancer) and post some sluts?

Wwyd?

wwyd? you can only pick one.

There was a pic on here a while back with a girl in rainbow socks and a shirt that says something along the lines of "hebrew school dropout" (google image search isn't proving helpful here) but I'm curious if it's the same girl.

I would take 6 and tie her up and just her every hole on her body as a cum dumpster while all her feminist looking friends watch from inside a cage. Every time they yell out or beg for me to stop I would beat or whip her, sometimes bad enough to crate new holes in her which I would then of course fuck.

give her 500 bucks agreed to when the model was booked and send her on her way

I'd hold her down by the throat while I face fuck her and then pull out to bust a nut all over those glasses.

Let's here WWYD ?

wwyd?

i like how you think. good catch on them all being feminists, what gave it away? lol

wwyd to these two?

I love when they have cute sparkly outfits like the one on the left, makes it so much easier to imagine them as vulnerable assistants in a magic show, where any number of tricks can go wrong.

Ask him if he was tucking his cock so it didn't spill out of the micro skirt.

Every woman in this thread is slowly and painfully transformed into an animal girl that best reflects her personality and body type, with each woman then used as a pet or livestock depending on the species of animal that she's partially become.

/thread

There is a reason we're here...

so what animals do your bitches turn into?

Those glasses seem to be their way of advertising "I'm a bitch, kill all men"

Literally no cock inside her for years. What would you do with her?

I would wrap a zip tie around the bottoms ones neck and fuck her body as she convulses while running out of air. I would passionately make out with the one on top and only cut the tie from her freinds neck after I've came.

Make it hurt

so much fun to be had in this picture, I would sit her down and put her in the simple "head twister illusion" well thing is it's not an illusion. Her head is clamped tight in it and I twist as hard as I can, even using a broom stick for some extra leverage. After there's a firm snap and her head has rotated 360 degree's I remove her limp body to use as a fuck doll.

wwyd

WWYD

See
Can't be rough with my GF. It's frustrating, but nowhere near enough to break up with her over it.

for got to mention I start with the one on the far left

more of her? I bet she's look hot in a guillotine.

WWYD?

who the fuck goes to malls?

wwyd to this whore?

You, clearly.

any more of her, maybe showing some legs?

I would put her over a saw horse or similar object and keep that bend going till her spine snapped. Then I'd fuck her while her lower half is paralyzed and she flails about in panic

I'd make her stay like that and fuck her throat so hard you can see my dick going up and down her neck and then I'd jizz all over her friends huge rack

especially hot if the blade is over her tummy and my dick is in her mouth, all while her legs kick freely up in the air.

I would thrust a javelin through her cunt so it comes out her chest while shes stuck in that position, then face fuck her and cum down her throat till it oozes out from around the chest wound.

please?
real good ones get better pics.

whats in store for this mommy/daughter duo?

I wish
I had a few but cant seem to find them...

would tie her up and lay he out on the table with a small hibatci grill next to her. I would host a banquet for the highest bidders to attend, she would be filled apart and slowly cooked and eaten starting form the feet up, Hopefully she's still alive once her legs have been picked clean as her pelvis will be cut off and used as fuck toy. The same with her head when we get there but she obviously won't be able to witness that part.

any at all then, she looks like another fun magic assistant in that silky smooth outfit.

How would you release her from her faith?

Bad quality sorry.

Figure skating actually

I can't decide between putting her in a sword box in her black out fit, or one of the "sawing" tricks in her bikini.

Show her who's boss

Requesting more sex and less injury for bikini pic.

Tie lefty up in an uncomfortable position and make righty fuck her with a strap on.

still want to use her in a magic trick before I use her body as a fuck toy. So many dangerous ones, so hard to choose.

i want her stretched and fucked by a horse...

are those boots or long socks shes wearing?

tie her arms behind her back and her legs together and fuck her doggy style in the river, dunking her head under every so often and holding her head underwater.

cuckoldry appreciated.

another pic for hard fuck please

yes...

not very magical but would still be a fun act to see her paraded out at a circus in some slinky little outfit laid on a table and then her arms and legs stretch out tight and tied to four posts. the table is removed leaving her hanging there by the tension as a massive clydes dale (already with a huge throbbing erection) trouts into the ring.

He spots her quivering pussy under the tiny excuse for a skirt and gallops towards her, he rears up and almost crushes her head as his front hooves come back to the ground, that would of been much to easy of an end for her.

The shock dosen't even wear off from nearly being crushed and his massive horse cock is already inside her. Each time he thrust it'd deeper and deeper in her. The pain is unlike anything shes felt before and blood is pouring form the gaping would that just seconds ago was her pussy. He cervix was torn to shreds instantly

As she looks down in horror she can see the bulge move up her stomach and it becomes hard to breath as it enters her chest.

He last gasp for air is interrupted as the horse ejaculates, blasting a mix of her blood and his cum out of her mouth and nose while her eyes roll into the back of her head.

Wwyd

plenty of ideas, got more of her though?

Be brutal

druidic rituals

wwyd to my gf?

Nothing

Wwyd

how was that? any more of her?

I was thinking the "evil magician" route

hot damn, this bitch is ripe for face fucking! I'd have her on her knees gasping for air as I feel that throat tighten around my cock. Just having her look up at me while she struggle is enough to make me cum all over that face.

Jam some Burzum

It was perfect.
Made me cum bucket
Sadly I dont have more of her.
I didnt had access to her FB in 6 years ^^

would look hotter if she was bleeding out whit her wrist cut open hanging there like that. Maybe some one would come by and jerk off on to her to make her feel pretty.

Teach her to dance
Build a birdhouse with
Can anyone say Foosball?
Invade Poland

damn, I wanted to see more so I could picture her being sawed into pieces and then I could cum over her too

I'd take that scarf, if you can call it that, and drag her to the center of the dance floor. Her knees red from get pulled, she struggles as I rip open her dress and expose her breasts. I viciously grab and bite them, spitting on her face to make her feel like a piece of meat. After hearing her beg me to stop, I'd force her face down and tear off her panties and rip her ass wide with my cock. Listening to her screams, everyone calls her out as a slut and cheers me on before i cum in her ass and pull out of her. wiping myself clean in her hair, and tagging in her date to take my place.

Sorry I cannot do more :S

fuck me... something tells me that bitch would love this sort of attention.

lucky guy in that pic, i bet her belly feels so soft.

what magic trick would you force her into if you had the choice?

actually no takers?