I paid $30 for this it's supposedly 2gs with the joint to dose it look bad anons? And no I'm not black that's my buddy

I paid $30 for this it's supposedly 2gs with the joint to dose it look bad anons? And no I'm not black that's my buddy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AsLFutQIL1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's not two grams lol

no way thats 2g

You got $10 worth in your hand.
You got played

i would say there is a gram in the joint and a gram in the bag. so yes you did get ripped off

Why are you friends with a black guy? I feel this needs some explaining

Its 20/g right? That's what I pay. You're fine OP

retards should be buying an 8th for 50

Holy fucking fuck, try $7/g. You're paying way too much

Honestly dude, you got beat. I get ounces for 220. In Pennsylvania. Where weed isn't legal, recreationally. You should just save some money, and get a big bag that will last you a while.

Do you live in a state with legal marijuana? It's probably fine.

You don't? Then you are buying into an unregulated black market, you don't know what the fuck you are buying.

Cool ya jets everyone.
Break it up my dude. Show us what you got.

220 for an ounce?? Shit dude, I get them for 160

That's about 2g including the joint, $30 could be steep depending on your location.
In California we pay about $10 a gram for top shelf and it declines from there, my favorite deal around here is $40 for 10g of some mid shelf.

Finna pick one up for a bill tomorrow.
Cali baby.

15 if you know what to ask for. In Kentucky at least. Rich kids get 20 to 30.
Where the fuck are you? Wasn't even that cheap last time I went to Colorado.

where in PA im trying to get a slice of that pie

I think we forget here that it depends on where in the USA/UK you are.

midwest conservative states usually find about 20/g

as long as he doesnt truly feel he was jipped, and he gets high more than twice, hes okay.

Im in Mass so it looks on the low side, but shit, it dont matter. please enjoy the high. I shall enjoy with you

Hes smokin top chronic for 7$ a G

I pay 10$ for a gram and a half, equivalent of 3 cigarrette sized joints. Its pretty average weed tbh.

you got fucked user thats maybe a g at most and the joint cant be much more than a g to 1.5gs, and thats being generous

More like youtu.be/AsLFutQIL1c

So glad I live in a recreational state.

$10 a gram?!? $20?!?!?!?!?!??! Even $7 is too much!! Where the hell are you assholes getting overcharged this much?!

Prices tend to vary regionally, but there's no way that's 2 grams.

Get a digital scale, and weigh every buy until/unless you really trust your dealer.

It will cost you about $10-20 for the scale, and you'll never have to wonder if you're getting a bad deal again.

I can remember multiple occasions in which I brought my own scale to the first buy from a new dealer, the dealer was short of our agreed upon amount, and I ended up getting extra product because they were afraid that I would spread the word around the neighborhood that they're selling light bags, ripping people off.

So in a way, it even pays for itself over time (if you're a regular smoker).

That for $30?\you got ripped but not horribly I would leave it up to u whether or not to repeat

What this user said. You paid $15 a gram? Never pay more than $10 a gram.

Dude needs a solid plug before he buys quantity

>ounce
>220
>top kek
I get ounces for 140

So im trying to see if I can smoke using a balloon.

I want to find some way to fill the balloon with smoke, and then push it all into my lungs like a gravity bong

>any ideas?

What kinda bunk you buyin fam?

Um, only pay $10 a gram if you're an idiot who is terrible with money

It's like you're buying from low level dealers or something. Try hooking up with the grower.

Maybe he lives in a Recreational state. I live in Co and have a med card so I can get ounces for 140

>>Got any advice
Yea grow the fuck up

Christ, you're getting ripped off. I get ounces for 90, top quality.

What

>ounces for 140
waaaaayyyy too much

Forcing smoke into lungs with a baloon is some childish shit

I said never pay more than $10, not always pay $10. $10 is the most you should ever pay. Op paid $20 a gram

Isn't the recreational stuff taxed, making it more expensive?

yeah it has like 15% tax on top of sales tax

the 140 is after tax from a dispensary

Black by association

Looks like a gram if that's a nug/nugs

holy fuck, you're really getting screwed then

actually 30gs it cost me 6 USD here in colombia

damn you stoners are paying out the ass for this crap. might as well quit. sounds like you could each save thousands every year, maybe tens of thousands.

People have the right to make money. Look for a better supplier and have this for a backup.

You are correct, I don't smoke anymore. I haven't smoked for the past 8 months. That's what I used to pay.

What do you losers get out of smoking dope, anyway? Besides feeling like dopes?

you got ripped, OP. that's 1 gram at most and you should have payed $10 max for it.

pic related is some medical Jack Herer i got for $7 CAD a gram.

Whattttt 7 a G is nice. I'm in MD. I can get an eighth for about 50 to 60 though

Relief from the crippling cycle of anxiety and depression that is consciousness.

to be fair, the only reason i get that price is because my aunt has a medical marijuana card and just orders me weed when i want it.
and she gets a discount as well but doesn't charge me any extra.

when i bought on the streets it was about 10-12 a gram.

street price in Florida's like 10$/g

this

bump

ur holding it at a wierd angel its prob 2 gs all togther

i pay less than a dollar a gram in meheeco

this

does this look familiar?