Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen...

Women are altered from the ground-up so that if they go for 24 hours without ingesting a fresh load of human semen, they’re turned into wanton little fucksluts.

The moment a woman has gone 24 hours without semen, her ability to concentrate begins to dissipate and she slowly loses the ability to read, write, or even walk upright. 4 hours or so in she’ll gradually develop a humiliating desire to remain nude as more of her higher brain functions shut down and are replaced with new instincts and desires that slowly transform her into a semen hound.

After 8 hours of withdrawal, any woman’s transformation into a crawling, naked beast (a beast no smarter than a dog but twice as horny) would be complete. A woman in this state wouldn’t be able to speak (at least in any way anyone can understand), but their sense of smell would incredibly enhanced to allow them to better seek out semen. Women would also routinely sniff and lick at the air in the hopes of catching a whiff of semen, and would pump and wiggle their asses in the hopes of luring any male hiding nearby to take them from behind.

A simple dose of semen would be enough to fully restore a woman’s faculties, though it could take up to several hours for them to return. A woman who goes more than 72 hours without ingesting semen will be much harder to restore - she will require a minimum of 4-5 doses of semen, introduced into her mouth, ass *and* vagina.

Once restored, women remember what they did (or was done to them) while in semen withdrawal, and humanity has to rewrite all laws regarding consent in regards to sex.

If only

Good job. You destroyed me

user got rejected again

fastest way to eradicate humanity due to STI's like AIDS

If someone had the power to make OP's thing happen, then it goes without question that STD's would probably be eradicated so guys could properly enjoy the situation.

and despite this implausible change, OP still cant get laid.

So Op what about fags?

Are we doing a "change all women to satisfy your fetish" thread?
Here's mine.
All women age down to how she was somewhere between 5 and 12yo. Future girls will stop aging somewhere in that range. Girls will be treated like property, if a girl was marrued before the change her husband takes ownership of her, if not her father can take ownership of her, if no one has a claim to her anyone can collar her and claim her.

poor little user cant catch a break...

Do women retain their adult minds and lifetime memories after they regress?

My choice: Every woman is slowly and painfully transformed into an animal girl that best reflects her personality and body type, with each woman then used as a pet or livestock depending on the species of animal that she's partially become.

proliferate your cummies

>Do women retain their adult minds
Their behaviors and thought patterns become more childish and most girls become very obedient. The ones that don't are quickly made obedient.
>and lifetime memories
Yes, they retain all memories and know how much better and more useful they are after the change.

My kind of impossible with women is that their boobs grow along with their level of excitation. Would be awesome

What about 'em? They're relatively unaffected, aside from seeing female friends, neighbors, co-workers and relatives turned into mindless fuckbeasts if they're not getting fucked on a daily basis....though I guess this means that some gay men would pull a Harriet Tubman and over their help (and semen) to try and save women they know.

Do they have human inteligence though, or the ability to speak?

Mine is that all women turn into world war one trench fighters and start slaughtering each other wave after wave into machine gun fire through the clouds of chlorine gas as I yank my shit until it bleeds in the middle of no mans land. God I fucking love history!

Sexual excitement? How much bigger (and how fast) are we talking here

Yeah sexual excitement (is there a word for that §)
Slowly but noticeable
All women could be B-cup (a little less or more) and they could go until E max max

Women's intelligence are dimmed a slight bit (maybe even more when they're in heat or scared/upset?) and their ability to speak is corrupted by their physical forms and humiliating instincts to make animal sounds.

Every woman you know can still carry a conversation, but you'll have to be patient with them as they might have a little trouble recalling facts and may accidentally oink, moo or bark between words.

>Do they have human inteligence
Why would becoming animal girls make them more intelligent?
Arousal, you retard.

Arousal of course, you're right I'm fucking moron

Explosive BE and lactation in every breeding-aged woman on the planet.

Being able to control women with your dick? Sign me up.

Personally: All women are unable to resist commands given to them by men, so long as the commands do not cause them direct unwanted harm. (EG: Suicide, maiming, non-consensual self harm, harming others non-consensually, etc.) If I looked at a woman and said "You want to act like a horny dog", she'd have the uncontrollable urge to do so. Basically, man's word would become woman's reality.

I like the idea of guys getting some kind of unimaginably fucked up power over women, but only in short bursts or with some other kind of limitation that keeps men in check so they can't just enslave women overnight or anything.

Like, all men gain the ability to mind control, Purple Man-style, any woman for 10 minutes at a time within a 24-hour period - it's enough for a robbery, a quick fuck or even just a nasty prank, but when that 10 minutes are over, there's absolutely nothing keeping the woman from just shooting her rapist or going to the cops or otherwise making an attacker's life a living hell.

Would commanding a woman to cooperate with her own rape not count as "unwanted harm"?

Wow Daria got real weird after those budget cuts.