I paid 12 dollars to listen to this piece of shit, WTF Sup Forums I thought you had a superior taste in music

I paid 12 dollars to listen to this piece of shit, WTF Sup Forums I thought you had a superior taste in music.

FFS one song was the just fiddling around their instruments for 10 minutes.

Welcome to prog

holy shit scaruffi has Alzheimer's and got on mu

>I thought you had a superior taste in music

not our fault you're retarded

Literally one of the greatest rock albums tho.

The second 21st century schizoid man started playing I puked out my lunch, at the disgustingly unaesthetic sounds I was hearing.

Can't tell if bait

>The second 21st century schizoid man started playing I puked out my lunch, at the disgustingly unaesthetic sounds I was hearing.
New pasta?

I think so, let's meme it

Im not baiting. It's horrible.

Hey man, maybe you're just fucking dumb.

try listening to it 5 times within a 3 week period, spread out. If not a single song sticks out after that than just end it there.

King Crimson is just a weak Rush imo

Why would you pay for music you haven't listened to before?

King Crimson is just a weak Rush in my opinion

Cause Fripp will find you if you listen to it for free

I'll indulge you... So, what are some of your favorite albums? Maybe then we can determine why you didn't enjoy this one.

You could call Rush it's own genre honestly. Sounds like no other prog band

The leading horse is white
The second horse is red
The third one is a black
The last one is a green

I'm not sure how the fuck you even ended up here if this is your first time hearing this.
>disgustingly unaesthetic sounds
Sonic aesthetic is basically THE thing about music that's the most subjective. You literally can't use sonic aesthetic to prove something is objectively bad because someone else can easily say, "Yeah, well I liked it" and there's literally nothing you can really come back with to disprove them.

dum de dum dum
its time for tea

>t. Robert Christgau

Go back to peddling your hack opinions elsewhere.

when i came on Sup Forums a couple years ago i literally had never heard of king crimson

Sup Forums doesnt realize how many of their "pleb tier normie" bands are actually unheard of by many

So, what now? You're just confirming that you were in fact baiting?

I heard of King Crimson via Tool when I was in middle school. King Crimson isn't just some Sup Forums band. How the fuck do you think they've been around for like 50 years making music that basically defined a genre when Sup Forums has only been around for like, less than 10 years?

I feel you OP, prog rock is one of the most pretentious boring shit ever

pink floyd at least managed to put some good songs together

>Prog rock
>Boring
At least try. This is just lazy.

I love a load of prog rock (not OP) but moonchild is insufferable wank

Red is a good album

>I love a load of prog rock (not OP) but moonchild is insufferable wank
Wow, what an original opinion. I agree, Red is an incredible album, but have you bothered to listen to any other prog bands besides the "most popular ones"?

weak rush

>t. OP

Obviously.

on my RYM I have 28 prog bands (no modern prog)

not sure what that has to do with moonchild being shit

>not sure what that has to do with moonchild being shit
Just give it a rest, will you?
>on my RYM I have 28 prog bands (no modern prog)
And I know how to find your profile all of a sudden? Where are you even going with this? Either discuss or don't.

The title track is the only thing that matters, pleb.

And Epitaph.

Because if you had any musical intuition you'll be able to determine whether an album would be good or not just by reading about the musicians and the album.

>give it a rest
>discuss

honestly just totally incoherent

are Fripp cocksuckers so easily upset?

If your criteria comes to "I'm gonna listen to it cause a thread on the Internet said so" you should reconsider your life choices and grow up.

>namedropping Pink Floyd before Genesis

How to spot the pleb.

D O I T
O
I
T

>honestly just totally incoherent
Don't play dumb.
>not sure what that has to do with moonchild being shit
>I love a load of prog rock (not OP) but moonchild is insufferable wank
This doesn't constitue discussion. And just a reminder, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>are Fripp cocksuckers so easily upset?

"The release of In The Court Of The Crimson King (1969), the debut album by the King Crimson, heralded the golden age of progressive-rock" - Scruffy

Good list. I'm surprised you didn't like King Crimson's debut though. Why Faust I though? I mean, it's worth hearing to what lenghts they would go for achieving the sound they wanted. But once you hear it, you don't need to really hear it again.

you misinterritped what i was saying. alll i meant is king crimson isnt a household name. theyre incredibly famous and important, but not everyone knows who they are like the beatles

I don't hate it at all, I just skip Moonchild

You're right that there's no real draw to relisten to Faust, I've probably only ever listened to it 3 or 4 times. It's just been very impressive anyway

>It's just been very impressive anyway
Definitely. And the album packaging is very unique and unusual. I've listened to almost every Faust album after being somewhat disappointed with the majority of their work and I'd recommend listening to 71 minutes with Faust compilation. It's arguably their best work and the one worth revisiting.

>FFS one song was the just fiddling around their instruments for 10 minutes.
Uh-oh, don't let this guy find out about Free Jazz

I think there's no reason to ruin this thread now, after this:
He's clearly not just on a shitposting rampage.

thanks! I'll check it out