General zod and drops of luthor blood digivolve into a reject from the hobbit films

>general zod and drops of luthor blood digivolve into a reject from the hobbit films

I don't get it

literally 2deep4u

and also an alien technology splicing device. Bit weird to leave that part out in your post

Because you already paid for a ticket, so go fuck yourself you'll eat the shit that we give you and you'll fucking like it.

If you gave a fuck about quality you would keep giving us billions of dollars for this shit. So go fuck yourself. This is what you get.

bla bla bla snyder is a visionary director and makes kino yada yada yada
get it now?

but med build god warrior and scrawny super intelligent faggot = literally giant troll?

Damn. I thought you were one of the good ones.

It symbolizes how even Peter Jackson wouldn't accept the fruits of corporate America supporting fascist dictators.

its a plot device senpai, logic goes out the window. Same for the special box that made Cyborg or the magic glove in avengers

I usually stay out of "these" threads. I'll leave now.

>magic glove
But the glove doesn't even do anything, it's just for holding things.

magic stones then, you dont have to be pedantic about it you knew what I meant.

Why would you type out something you know to be wrong in the first place?

you dont have to be pedantic. the gloves does magic things and you choose to split hairs like a comic book autist.

>make statement that's wrong
>get corrected
>hurr you're autistic!
Why are you taking this personally? You made a mistake and got corrected, move on with your life already.

Fuck off marvelcuck. You got the answer and now just fishing for replies.

Sage.

christ lad. accept it that the glove is plot device like everything else in these films.

fug youre are dumb (You) 4 u

how do pinpoint one thing out of this incredibly stupid movie to complain about

>have ultra advanced alien tech able to gene splice living organisms
>make a weird orc that you can't control instead of enhancing yourself with kryptonIan dna

from the trailer it looked like he used his genius to create doomsday because, you know, luthor's supposed to be an evil genius, but no he just walks onto an alien ship, drops a few drops of blood into a machine and it poops out an instant monster