Hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you...

hey, Anonymous! welcome to the After-Hours Bar. Grab a stool and take your coat off, won’t you? Let’s see what we’ve got on tap tonight:

>Advice
>Conversation
>Happy Thoughts

thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful night, and please remember that you are loved.

Relax, let it go, think like water.

Hi there, Jill. How's things? Get me an ice water, if you will.

I want alcohol but have work...

I'm not serving anything other than love for humanity with a side of advice!

I'm more calm now. Here to assist with advice if needed.

man, I'm really bad at attaching images tonight.
you really should pass on the alcohol tonight! what's got you feeling that way, though?

3 of em!

That'll do. My day went back and forth. Burned myself out working on things, then went out to a carnival. Not sure how to feel now.

Are you drunk already?

-hugs- The ass muncher will munch your ass, Velvet. What will you do about it?

Lets start a get thread to include other anons and not bore them with advice too much. Dubs get ice cream, trips get double scoops and quads get lewds

I see you there, user

Isn't it amusing how the word "Slut" can be rearranged into "Lust"? That's the first thing i managed to write with the letters given on your shirt, since that word was offensive i thought about rewriting it to get a better word...unfortunately that's all there is.

Hi everyone, how is your evening?

3 of your spiciest ramen noodles please

I will burn and scorch the earth in a Righteous fury to purge the land of Heretics.

Because it's monday?

eh, you know what lack of sleep does to my thinking patterns...

Monday's are the worst

Desu Vult, amirite?

>not bore them with advice too much
why are you in a thread meant for advice, then?
like I said, I'm not serving anything other than love for humanity with a side of advice tonight

oh hey i caught this thread early

fucking fag weebs

Last three days have been busy...

Should've changed it to "lets get more anons with potential advice in here"

Yeah... I'm really bad at moderation.

Ahoy, Velvet. Scorching heretics? Count me in.

Looks like someone has a case of the mondays.

Only if we do it in the name of the Eternal God Emperor.

It's not a true monday unless you're drunk off your ass.

#notallareweebs

As long as we vanquish heretics, alright.
Shut the up, weeb.

I don't watch anime nor do I praise Chinese cartoons/culture

how can I help you, hon?
let's talk about it sometime, okay? it sounds like it's gonna be a longer story, and we've got ways to talk outside of the thread. I'll be here for you, okay?

What a way to end an NA meeting.
I need milk for my heart burn.
-rentboy

#ButTheVastMajorityExceptYouIs

glad to see you back. you alright?

What is a NA meeting?
Shut up, closet weeb, I bet you watch naruto.

I guess I'm just... not happy when I feel I should be. You know?

Jokes on you, I only watch Beyblade

Good for you keeping up with it. One day at a time will turn into yeas of a better life E>

Other than my sons mom pulling bullshit with child support I'm good
Like alcohol anonymous but for drugs
I'm a heroin junky in recovery 52 days clean.

That's if he gets lucky

Up one day at a time...I couldn't handle anymore days lol
-rentboy

that's... very relatable. this is common for you, then?
I'm sorry, man. I hope it all gets sorted out soon. it can feel hard to continue improving when bad things happen, but it will soon

Bumping protocol initiated...

Bumping protocol complete.

Luck has nothing to do with it just hard work my sponsor and the steps.
-rentboy

Ah, I see, grats on being clean by the way, how are the meetings?
When do you feel you should be happy? I remember you.

I am alive!

Evening all

-EMT

Yes. Things go well, people are kind to me, but I don't feel happy.

Even when I do nice things, like charity work, or buying people stuff, I don't feel happy. This really gets to me, because religion has a strong emphasis on moral behavior and its rewards.

guess i'll just lurk...

waiting for a certain user...

if they show...

Thanks she does this shit just to see me react we are not together anymore so she's trying to gain the power back.
Plus she's bipolar.
-rentboy

*Downloading lewds. . . .*
*Error 404 could not download*
Dang it, so close

Good shit! Keep it up. You've got a choice today.. I was nearly 2 months clean and relapsed.. Got stuck again. So I got on a scrip of subs, and am maintaining, but man I wish I hadn't thrown that chance away...

When people do kind things for me, or when things go well, or I do something... enjoyable. But there's no positive feeling. It just happens.

I laid it all on the line tonight. Confessed, no regrets. Still awaiting a response.

Hook me up with a black velvet.

Thanks and it's good even if it wasn't it's another hour clean plus their is this hot chick there I like.
I'm on subs too and don't be down on a relapse just pick up the pieces and try again.

2B, Phi won't be able to make this one

-Al

Do you like memes? Does stuff like this makes you giggle?
-pets- You seem like a responsible guy, remember the keep a strong will, ok?

~Neptune

You could've just asked.
>

Understood. Thank you.

hey, congrats! it's really hard to do things like that. regardless of response, I'm proud of you.

Best of luck. Sometimes honesty and bluntness can be rewarding
made a request for his appearance, awaiting response.
I'm glad you found something that works for you. 12 step is not for everyone, but it can work.

I doubt if he had asked for lewds you would give them, 2 er, Bee, very clever

-Al

Hot, post moar

It did once, but not anymore. Even when I do see something cute or funny, sometimes I'll briefly smile, but it goes away immediately. No thought, no feeling or anything comes after it. Just nothing.

thats kind of you

i dont know why i've been waiting so anxiously for this thread to appear again

I hate you for this post, Big sis.
Well, try to get those brief smiles to be more often, relax, everything will be a-ok, and enjoy the ride

thank you
i'm certain that it won't lead anywhere, but i'm simply happy i could finally move beyond my insecurities this once
perhaps i can keep moving forward at this pace with any luck

>Best of luck. Sometimes honesty and bluntness can be rewarding

i hope so

Thanks i have the patience of a monk but I do have a breaking point and my sons mom know how to get me to that point it why I relapsed after 2 years.
But I'm not with her so she can't do that

Is that all there is to it? Nothing more beyond that? Does it get better?

Unfortunately, I don't have many. So this will have to do.

So here I'm your big sis, but in Alice's threads I get stared at blankly? I see how it is, Nep.

Would that be me? Rock, at your service!

Yes that my sponsor and smart recovery are my tools I'm done with this nasty demon in the end I was just using to stay well and 120 a gram every 2 days yeah no more.
-rentboy
I forget to tag my shit.

To the rest of you, sorry, i got a bit overwhelmed. Couldn't get to all of you.

Let's get fisting!

we discussed the elves last time, right?

sadly, i dont really have much of a conversation to offer this time around

Got some webms of ye taking in a toy, but it's gonna take another set of dubs to unlock!

I'm sorry, you know I'm under a lot of stress, but, I managed to get a hold of myself now for a while.
Do you want me to lie?

Hey there, Rock.

Really Cayde? Really?

Feeling down? These threads are really a great place.

Yes, yes we did! And no worries, seeing you around is good enough. What's up Leviathan?

Hiya Fenn, do you feel any better?

Going to dip out momentarily. Will be in the Discord soon.

The lies don't help any more. I need to find something more, or I need to learn to accept reality.

Not really. How are you doing?

>Jill
shit taste detected

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda. Thankyouverymuch.

A Manhattan please

What a day

fuck you too mang

Dubs have unlocked! Enjoy 2B's gift o' lewds

~Cayde

I'm so sorry to hear that, I mean that. I'm doing good.

How do I stop feeling so frustrated and stressed the fuck out? I literally do nothing all day and I have an easy life.

How are human beings so kind to do shit like this?

work, studies, and too much cardio for my own good

What donyou do when you're in the position to leave an old part of your life completely, yet fer seperation anxiety? Will it be over once everythings done? Or will i akways be longing for a familiar place? Can someone just drift there entire lives?i'm trying to keep so structured and regimented it's really made me feel like i've become someone else in the pursuit of money, not hapiness.

Goddammit.

Yeah, well. I need to be stronger. I need to make myself feel better.

Do you want to talk more about what could be causing the stress? Are you frustrated by a lack of purpose?

Try yoga, my dude. Works for me.

having a lack of direction or things to do can lead to feeling stressed out. no hobbies, aspirations?
people gotta smile now and then.

what the fuck is going on in this thread anyways

Must be pretty toned, like the rest of the cast in the Zero series. They're pretty fit :v

Fenn, it's great that you want to change and improve, but please remember, you don't have to do it alone.

Life is bad, man.

Oh well, my advice is pretty much the same as before, those little moments where you smile or feel nice, you should hold the dearly, treasure them, because those are the ones that prove you are still alive.
Fatboy.
Start doing something challenging, if you do nothing all day, then do something, go out for a walk, then for a run/jog, clean up the house, pick a hobby. Stuff to keep yourself busy and blow some steam off.

Fucking fags

You must be new to these threads

can people drift their whole life? yeah. should they? that's completely debatable, but I think it's hard for anyone to be alone.
I'm sorry, hon. what's going on?