I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums.

Last Friday, I ordered sandwiches from a local chain sandwich store for myself, my father, and my sister. When I brought them home, my father bit into his sandwich and started coughing because they left jalapenos on them, when I told them specifically to leave them off. He has a lesion on the inside of his throat, so couching turned into choking. It's a bad scene. If he did it in a restaurant, people would stop eating and ask if he needed help.

So after my sister called up and spoke to the manager, my father and I drove back up to the store to get a refund. When we got there the manager was overly polite and apologetic, to an obviously fake level, but whatever. He was giving us our money back and a handwritten coupon for a free large sub, but no new sandwiches because they were out of bread (wtf). My Father is pissed, for obvious reason, and he’s tearing into the manager.
“I started choking”
“We said no jalapenos”
“If you guys can’t make sandwiches right, you’ll probably be failures your whole life”.
At this point an employee who had been standing a couple feet behind us sweeping joined into the conversation “We got rocked earlier today”.
My Father swings around and says “I wasn’t talking to you fat boy.”
The Sweeper repeats himself and walks behind the counter, and as he is walking into the back of the store out of few he mutters loud enough for everyone to hear “Fucking asshole”.
My father gets angrier and says “Was the fat faggot cussing at me? I’ll kick his ass.”
The manager says “No, no, of course not.”, gives us the money and the handwritten coupon and we leave.
_Part 2 coming_

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eEX91#0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

_Part 2_
Fast forward to today, I go back up to said sandwich shop by myself with an itch in the back of my skull that says ‘They’re going to recognize me and spit in my food’.
By the time I make it inside a different manager is the only employee out front (not unusual), and before I can order he says “I can’t serve you. Based on your actions the other day, I can’t serve you food. Go somewhere else.”
I replied simply “What?”.
The 2nd manager goes behind the wall that divides the order taking area and the hot sandwich making area, asks someone “Is this the guy?”, the manager from the other day pokes his head around, says “Yes.”, and disappears again.
The 2nd manager comes back around and say “We can’t serve you. I’ve already told you. You’re trespassing. If you don’t leave in 30 seconds I’ll call the cops.”
I ask “What’s your name sir?”.
He says his name, repeats it and says “You have 25 seconds now.”
While walking out I say “Calm down dude.”, and that’s it.

TL;DR Sandwich place fucked up my order. While getting refund my father cusses at employees. I return alone and they deny me service. I said nothing. They threaten to call cops. What gives?

A) My Father’s 62. He could probably punch somebody in the throat and fuck their day up, but he doesn’t look like the type of person who could fuck someone’s day up.

B) I didn’t use any cuss words. I didn’t threaten anyone. Was I supposed to call my Father down? I’m 24, he’s 62. We’re both adults. Is it my job to call down another adult like I’m an elementary school teacher and he’s a kindergartener? On what grounds am I being denied? Being near someone who used bad words and made empty threats?

Give me your opinion and some perspective Sup Forums. I’ll bump with breasts.

Bump

Your dad went too far and make too big of a scene, and whether you like it or not, you're guilty by association. They have the right to refuse service to assholes and relatives/friends of assholes.

What was I suppose to do so that I could retain my sandwich shop privileges?

I'm not arguing though. Keep that in mind. I don't want to argue with anyone. This is a new experience for me and I want to hear other people's opinion about the whole thing.

Tell your dad not to be such a pussy. They're just jalapeños for Christ sake and the ones in those shops aren't much spicier than pickles.
Your ladydad should just pick them off, drink some milk, hike up his skirt and eat his $5 sandwich.

People make mistakes. That's just human.
But pissing people off and then asking them to make you food is just retarded. They shouldn't have needed to tell you they can't serve you, you should have known better than to go back in there. Doesn't even matter if it was your father and not you that was showing his ass, you were there when it happened. If you'd told him when he was spazzing out that he was over the line, they might have been sympathetic to you. If you just stood there while he insulted everyone over a simple mistake, you have no room to complain.
>but we TOLD them no jalapenos
If it's that big of an issue, your idiot dad should have checked the sandwich before he bit into it. It's no reason to go out of your way to be a dick to strangers.

Your dad sounds like a dick

A) He has a lesion in his throat.
B) The sandwich was $15.
C) When someone fucks up something you order, what do you?
I'm not going to disagree with you, but key word is "Your dad". Are all of you saying that you'd call your father out in public?

You should have let you dad leave the store, then talked to the manager yourself and apologized for your dad's behavior. Then they would have at least known that you're not a dickbag.

Yeah if my dad was being a cock like that I would tell him to chill and apologize for him acting that way probably. I've done it for drunk friends dozens of times

who is she?

My mom.

Fair point checking before biting though. He did, and because it was a Philly Cheese, the jalapenos blended in with the peppers. And I prob should have known better not to return.
Good suggestion. Hadn't thought of that.
Drunk friend is different from angry sober father, to me at least
No idea. Sorry.

Your dad is a shitbird. You're a faggot whose too emotionally immature to realize when a line has been crossed. Shop manager was being professional and making the situation right, but your father kept being a dick. The store has no reason not to believe you won't order a sandwich and pull the same dumb bullshit saying tomatoes make your asshole leak. The store has the right to ban people as they see fit. If you don't like it then go to a different subway or stick to mommies tendies, dicknose.

It sounds like OP is just as much of a whiny bitch as his old man.

dont fuck with people who handle your food. end of story faggot.

>When someone fucks up something you order, what do you?
Politely inform them that they made a mistake. I definitely do NOT insult people who didn't even make the sandwich, threaten to kick someone's ass, and call everyone in the restaurant a failure.
DICK MOVE, DAD.
DICK MOVE.

I'd rather side with my father with silence when he's wrong than side with some asshole making $7.75 an hour who wouldn't piss on my head if my hair was on fire.
I can't argue with that cock suck.
It's not my style either, that's why I didn't do it.

the lesson you learned here is that your dad is a bitch. dont be like dad

Hope your father had choked to death. Sounds like a fucking asshole.

you want to eat there again?
heres what you do

tomorrow you're going to walk in there and look whoever is the manager right in the eye i don't care what they look like and say "now you listen here you filthy sand negro we didn't elect donald trump so that spics like you could deny me service. now i suggest you get in the back and make me a sandwhich before i have ice raid this mother fucka hear loud and clear essey? cause I ain't saying it in no pigeon language. no go!" and when he gets back have your pants around your ankle with your dick hanging low and tell him "next time you even let the thought of having anyone here disrespect me you're going to be taught a different lesson. ever learn about big dick? well have ya? Ill be back tomorrow for the same sandwich. make sure to tell your faggot ass friend who denied me service that he needs to find a new job because if I ever seen him again he will be throat deep in trouble. he won't have to worry about big dan when hes waiting in jail for deportation he will have to worry about when is the next time he will get to see light after I keep him locked up in my basement for my amusement" then pull up your pants take your free sandwich and be on your way.

easy as 1 2 3

I lol'd

they are assholes just never go back. They make mistakes then their employees cuss at a 62 year old man who's order they ruined. They fucked up and want to seem like its not their fault. The cuopon was bait to get you to leave. BBB them

I'm just saying- whether it's a $15 sandwich or a $1 burger, I check everything I eat before I bite down. Your old man's retarded.

>I'd rather side with my father with silence when he's wrong

Then you better hope your father can make a good philly cheese, dipshit.

your dad is fine. anyone saying otherwise is a child playing devils advocate or w.e the opposite of the situation is to be trolls. if its a chain restaurant call the chains upper office and tell them. tell them the bait coupon and what the fat kid said.

>BBB them
lol i actually tried that once
"Sir, it's not the Bureau's job to tell people how to run their business."
"Well then what DO you do?"
"Sir, you need to take your complaint to the person you have a complaint WITH. The Better Business Bureau is not for handling your complaints."

ok so where does that rule stop.... when people order something they dont expect something else.... what purchase a new car and then notice that an extra feature is not in the car like 1 day later, why does anyone need to check. ok so a surgeon gives me a heart transplant do i need to check on it? at some point you have to draw a line.

I want this girls ass, so yummy

i figured it was to give them a worse rating so they cant advertise as something or other. Damn sorry to hear that man.

>equating a heart transplant to jalepenos on his father's sandwich.

yes it autistic to expect anything of anyone... You must be black as you don't believe in self responsibility like the whites and Asians do.

Upon review, asking what you would do was stupid and defensive. I know that the polite way is the best way and it's what I do personally.
He's 99% chill, but sometimes he acts like an asshole. I actively avoid that behavior and fight the impulse to be an asshole, like I assume everyone does. Also, you can't tell me that your Dad is 100% perfect and chill like Buddha.
You sound like someone who use to work in fast food or in a restaurant. How many of you have food service experience of some kind?
I also lol'd
Okay. I was starting to feel like the only person who thought that at least a little blame lied on the Sandwich Shop.
He checked, but not good enough. Better checking could have avoided a bunch of bullshit.
Lol. There's a brand new location of the same chain as shop in question that just opened up that is prob closer to our house, so no need.
We're calling tomorrow.
Carpet Company installed carpet that failed before warranty went up but refused to replace carpet. We called BBB. They told us nothing could be done.
A little hyperbolic, but I agree. Doesn't the consumer have the right to get what they pay for and not have to double check everything like it's a drug deal?
As do I.
I was thinking Yelp might be more appropriate.

>muh asians are the pinnacle of duty and restraint and perfectionism

I'd of waited for the cops to arrive. You're not the one who called fatboy a faggot. Besides, fatboy probably isn't supposed to instigate anything with customers.

They're as much in the shit as anyone else, except you. Doesn't look like you went full retard. You would've been fine if nothing else.

But fuck that place. Eat somewhere where the wagecucks care about their wagecuck jobs.

Yeah, the name makes it sound like that, but really it's just a glorified review site. They negotiate contract disputes, but little things like customer complaints or worker complaints don't mean shit. Mostly they just collect membership fees and award high ratings to businesses that turn in all their paperwork, it has very little to do with how the business is run.

My grandmother couldn't eat solids very well so things had to be very soft and mushy for her to be able to swallow them. I understand the frustrating when your detailed order is neglected and your family member suffers for it. But keep on mind that mistakes do happen. I feel bad that your father had that experience but it's best now to just forget about it and look elsewhere for food. Have a good night user, be kind to your dad.

stop giving these people your money

>I didn't use Cussies and bad werds :( (sad face)

jeez i really can't take you seriously.

yelp them but make it credible
dont be bitchy

white people and Asians are the 2 types of people that believe heavily in self responsibility as a generality. Go look what black men are saying about their culture and self responsibility and how it creates an atmosphere where they are willing to stay in ghettos. Multiple races were in the same situation but moved on with time. Now with affirmative action and government assistance its easier to not have to be 100% if you are in one of those positions. The Spanish/latinos draw parallels to the black in emotional thinking.

The fact that you would go back a different day after something like that makes me think that you're probably just a crass opportunist looking to get something for free because you know that they know that they had fucked up. Clearly it didn't affect you that much, otherwise that'd be the last place you'd want to go. What's even more striking is that although your dad had the right to be pissed, he just seems like an all around asshole who also used the opportunity to vent some of his life frustrations on said manager and employee because he thought that they wouldn't talk back because of his divine customer status. Also, everyone thinks and says that their dad can kick basically anyone's ass. It's laughable that they genuinely believe that.

you shouldn't have went back faggot go to subway next time and call their corporate office to make a formal complaint make it sound extra juicy though so the fat kid gets fired

Thanks for the lesson on the glories of the white race while bitching on Sup Forums about how a sandwich maker hurt your fee fees. You are a disgrace to your race and heritage.

They put cheese in mine all the time even tho im lactose intolerant. I still eat it amd get paid for taking a shit at work

This bitch needs to put her gigantic ass away.

Call corporate and complain. If it's just a local store, I guess you're SOL unless you want to sue.

Pawg

I was clean as a whistle, but I still wouldn't want to deal with the police. Chick Fil A is the only fast food around me where wagecunts care about their jobs. I don't know how they weed out and only hire people like that.
Is it a government agency, or does it just make itself look like one?
Someone who understands. It sound like your situation is more serious, but I sympathize as much as I can. I will and good night to you too.
I'll prob give a different location my money though. It's the particular cunts at the particular store who have a problem.
I was mocking the wagecunts' fear of some words my Father said, like he pulled a gun or something.
Good advice, will do.
I agree with most of what you said, with the added detail that I expected different people to be working. But you misconstrued by point about my dad and ass kicking, mostly because I mis-typed. He's an old man. Anyone who isn't stupid can see that "I'll kick you ass" coming from him is an empty threat.
I don't like subway, but you're right about not going back. That was stupid and greedy of me.
Post without pics, it wasn't me dumb dumb.
Okay. Fair point.
I like it.
It is corporate, luckily enough.
Indeed.

Holy shit... Why is your dad such an asshole. If I was there, the only thing that would have stopped me from punching him in the throat would have been his age.

Pretty much this.
OP. Think of it this way, 2 years from now your dad won't really remember a mistake in a sandwich, but I guarantee you those employees will tell the story of the psycho jalapeño guy forever.

imgur.com/a/eEX91#0 here you go fam

Thanks user

Bystanders too. Bet there are some tweets out there about this.

Sure you would pal.
That hadn't occurred to me yet, and it makes me more sympathetic for the employees. But I also find the though that we will become someone's crazy story funny. I drove away thinking "I've been thrown out of nicer places that this."
Thank you user.
Probably.

>Is it a government agency
Nope.

> been thrown out of nicer places

Starting to make sense, you are one of those trashy douchebag families. Those people you see and you just know they are fucking rude to others and only care about themselves. In their own world.