For all you faggots who can't see it, the guy who's two up and two left from the bottom left corner is moot

For all you faggots who can't see it, the guy who's two up and two left from the bottom left corner is moot
Caption this pic with some mushy lefty shit like
>#MissingPersonManchester
>#PrayForManchester
>These are the pictures of the people who are missing at the Ariana Grande concert after the bomb went off

START TRENDING THIS PIC NOW, MOOT DEMANDS MORE TRIBUTES AND SACRIFICES

bumpy keks

saw this on ylyl, setting up my macro codes right now

I know it's meant to be satire but the idea of you typing these things out, putting thought into how you can make yourself sound like the most unbelievably autistic 15 year old, is a bit sad really.
I mean you probably think it's funny and when you get responses like this you chuckle to yourself and think 'ha, got'em' but I just don't quite understand where that gratification comes from, that seems really weird to me. Like you spend time in public walking around shouting 'BLEG BLEH IM RETARDED BLUGH BLARH' and look at all the weird looks you're getting, and thinking to yourself 'ha, I bet they think I'm retarded'. Like of course they do, why wouldn't they? That's the normal response?
I dunno I think maybe you should just stop posting for a few weeks and see if you can forget about it? I think it's kind of detrimental to you on a social level. This isn't how people are meant to interact. Maybe go try hanging out with some of your friends more often or focus on your studies or career or whatever you're doing. I just hope you don't get to the point where you're missing out on spending time with others to post here. You don't know and never will know most of these people buddy. Why does whether or not they think you're funny really matter?

In the name of Allah if i see this picture show up on google, i'll personally join ISIS to conduct another attack just so we can relive the glory days of Sup Forums

#ArianaAkbar

>filthy frank

must be edgy 15 yr old

bump

here we observe the flip side of the Sup Forums coin

reminded me of these things, i thought it was funny

nigger quit stealing shit from ylyl before i whip out my banana

bait

where are the goddamn code fags when you need them

or atleast anons who have multiple accounts setup for macros

That and the food vampire.

look around you we're on Sup Forums, don't try to act like a saint while you're standing in a pool of lava in the deepest level of hell

Fuck Mook

Three down 1 over from the left.

Zozzled

just checked with my bro from /x/
if this shit really get out of hand and there are actually enough reposts we might just be able to summon moot with the sheer egregore of all the people looking for him

fucking hell, just checked FB

lefty bitches are actually falling for this shit, one post got like atleast 50 people tagged

>moot demands more tributes and sacrifices
fuck back /x/

Reviewbrah is alive and well thank the gods.

Actual one

Food vampire.