She has probably never seen so many underage people getting blown since Nickelodeon

She has probably never seen so many underage people getting blown since Nickelodeon.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html
strawpoll.me/13024319
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/JCC-Bomb-threat-hacker-indicted-charged-with-blackmailing-US-Senator-488803
youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn it...

lost
Also: f isis

oh, you

Reported.
There's edgy and there's offensive. Enjoy your ban.

yeah well, suck my dick

Reporting reports is a reportable offense.

Pic 1of2 - Is this important to anything? The sun reported about the incident before it happened.
thesun.co.uk

Pic 2of2 - Is this important to anything? The sun reported about the incident before it happened.

Pic 2of2 - Is this important to anything? The sun reported about the incident before it happened
forgot pic, forgot its android google search

what are you talking about? that pic says 1:00 am it happened like 3 1/2 hours prior to that

Anyone at an Ariana Grande concert should die anyway...

The date

You know what would be nice in this time of tragedy? Pics of her bare feet.

cant tell if bait or just retarded

Hmm. Must be a wormhole

LOL shes just getting what she wanted dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html

What do you guys think her pussy smells like?

strawpoll.me/13024319

Jesus, man they were most likely kids.

You're one gigantic faggot and should kill yourself

This one always gets me.. every time.

probably b8
replying anyway because some idiot will probably think you're right
this is Sup Forums dick stump
gtfo

This is a dumb joke because it's actually the other way around. Only one person was getting blown by underaged people at Nick, Dan "The Man" Schnieder.

Literally only one person hits the brakes and stops after hitting a person.

I have aspergers and youre more cringy than me
Grats! :p

I can't figure out how something like this could happen in UK?
>Religion of peace
>Means there will only be peace until the whole world is mudslime goat fuckers
>Please Trump, nuke the entire middle East.

>f isis
Its' full name is the Islamic State.
They decapitate infidels as they are told to by scripture.
They throw gays off buildings as they're told to by scripture.
ISIS is barely a handful of years old.
Islam has been around for over a millennia, and this is how they've behaved for most of that time.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

XD trolled

You didnt had to mention that you have aspergers, just by seeing the :p i had enough

You must be new here

shit tier copypasta, better work on it some more m8

Reported.
There's edgy and there's offensive.

Enjoy your ham.

It's time for a crusade.

Or we could do what you want and wrap the world up in hugs and kisses and bunnies so that no one sees the dangers xxx
Libfag

She got her wish
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2760170/Ariana-Grande-said-hoped-fans-f-ing-die.html

Ok we get it...fuckin muzzies dont like her jams ( and porbably her outfit)

Hey guys, this sand color person said he wanted a new place to stay at because his place is shitty.

I give him an extra key and my bank account right?

Cause that's totally the Euro way to do it!

>anonymous insider reports...
sounds legit. I'm actually totally willing to believe that she said that but if she did it was about the paparazzi not her "fans"

Well, that should teach the kids they shouldn't listen to shitty music. I hope they learned their lesson.

Word. Fuck Islam and the regressive left.

-Signed
A Liberal.

Darwin Awards for all of them, then.

>using the daily mail as a reputable source.
Were you born retarded, or are you a victim of misfortune?

Islam is no laughing matter.

Really funny, well done

14 Codes of the Aryan Ethic

1. Honor no Gods but those of your own Folk, as alien gods destroy you.

2. Nature’s laws evidence the divine plan, as the natural world is the work of AllFather Odin.

3. Act nobly and courageously, always carefully considering the consequences of your actions, as the effects of your deeds live on after you pass from Midgard.

4. Live within the reality of this life; fear not your fate, as fear is for fools and cowards; A valorous man boldly faces what the Norns decree.

5. Love, protect, reproduce and advance your Folk, as natural instinct prohibits miscegenation and self destruction.

6. Be honest, be disciplined, be productive and loyal to friends, as the Aryan spirit strives for excellence in all things.

7. Treasure your history, heritage and racial identity, as your ancestors have entrusted, it falls with you, it will rise with you.

8. Honor the memory of your kith and kin, especially those who have given their lives or freedom for the Folk, as your race lives on through your blood and your will.

9. Respect the wisdom of your elders, as every moment of your lives links the infinite past to the infinite future.

10. Honor your mate, provide for your children and carry no quarrel with family to sleeptime, as family is your purpose and fulfillment.

11. May your word to a kinsman be a bond of steel, as your troth is your dignity and strength of character.

12. Be cunning as a fox with enemies and Niflinngs, as their goal is your extinction, their motives are always detrimental to your wellbeing and that of the Folk’s!

13. Secure, defend and cherish your Othal lands, as nature’s territorial imperative demands.

14. Live in harmony with nature and the Folk and compromise not with evil, as racial survival is your perpetual struggle.

Resist and defy always, that which you know to be wrong and detrimental to the welfare and advancement of our noble Folk.

even better

You can all thank Israel for this.
They've successfully ruined the world for everyone.

tldr

So islam is a religion of peace or nah?

What's this from?

What do you think?

So this is basically the nutjob extremist pledge, right?

Kek. Whatever you say, Edgemus Maximus.

Kek. You don't have to blow me up twice.

>IJDF, detected

Filthy jews never miss an opportunity to connive, contrive, and deprive.

Religion of pieces

Any vid?

I like this a lot
I think these are things anyone should live by, especially the first tenant
I don't know how these foreign abrahamic religions became so popularizedin our modern world but they are poison
we have to return to our roots

Stolen from Sup Forums.

Kill yourself, faggot.

this attack is fucked up, they made them listen to 2 hours of Ariana until one of the teens had no choice but to build themselves a suicide vest... nobody should be forced to endure this kind of punishment

oh OP...

>being literally blind
I counted 5 people hitting the brakes after impact

>proud aryans have no agency, and jews are responsible for literally everything that has ever happened anywhere

>Carlos.jpg

It's the way you should live your life if you're white. The shit skins are trying to outbreed us, and take over our countries by breeding is out. If you read what I posted, it suggests you go and breed, have many children and teach them the truth about Islam. Teach them to hate those people, because they aren't human, they are without honor, they are liers and forked tongued devils. We should be wiping them from the face of the planet but your libtard friends are under the misguided delusion that the entire world can get along and live together, but history does not affirm this to be possible. Humans are tribal and always will be, it's genetics. We should all keep to our own or die trying to keep it that way.

>miscegenation
I was with you up until that part. All people are my people. Granted, some of them are hopelessly backward and indoctrinated into insane cults that serve political agendas, but they're still part of my people even if they do deserve to get their shit stomped.
Also I'd take Neil Degrasse Tyson's wisdom over my grandfather's in a split second. My grandfather was an alcoholic pedo, I'd much rather look up to astronomers and physicists.
Kaon and Man far outweigh ethnocentric competition.

No it's something you'll never understand because you're soft. You're a pathetic human being.

Who was the jackoff that let the hairy grown ass Islamic man in ??

this.. a million times
They caught the guy who was phoning in bomb scares to jew synagogues earlier this year, in Israel and surprise surprise surprise, he was a Jew.

That's how they operate and the IDF has no morals when it comes to self justification of its actions. Everyone, no matter the age, is expendable to the Israeli scum.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/JCC-Bomb-threat-hacker-indicted-charged-with-blackmailing-US-Senator-488803

Lulz

What's not to like about those rules. Our society tries to destroy the family and treat our elders like dirt. With a formula like that we are doomed to repeat the past. If I feel this way, I can tell you there are many thousands that also feel that way but our governments and the media is under this libtard spell that is going to destroy that ethic. I completely understand how Trump for elected. Be worried libtards, we're done with your fucking around it's time for the adults to take over and put this shit back in track. Keep your fucking Muslim loving gender identity politics to yourself and let some common fucking sense rule the day.

Pfft, the fuck is this? "Norns"? Odin? GTFO with this Harry Potter of the Rings crap. YHWH or go home.

you know they can fuck up where it says what time they posted the article, right?

Wel I have no idea about "Aryans" not being one, but the jew are conniving and deceptive in their attempts at propaganda and rallying people/nations to their genocidal cause.

I mean your comment proves it
>attempts to dismiss valid claim by posting "blanket" implication that has not been stated or implied.

You deceivers. If you had an honset claim to anything your lobbiests wouldn't spend BILLIONS buying U.S. politicians in Washington D.C. nor would you have had to use an act of terrorism to get the support of the free world.

Your filth will bleed enough to make the streets of Israel red rivers. The time is nigh.

no you dont they dont call it that anymore.

My attention span is lower than your sperm count. Please shorten.

I was with you until you mentioned Neil DeGrasse Tyson, he's maybe a slightly better Bill Nye. He's on the payroll of politically motivated science, which I fucking detest.

If you can't recognize the truths in those words you're a fucking waste of DNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=oShTJ90fC34

is he really? proof?

Czek'd, foreelz tho.. shit music, shit audience, shit happens. Sucks to be those unfortunate losers

>Odin
>drinking the sperm that ejaculates spontaneously from hanged men
>dressing like a woman
u r gay pwnd

>The cost of calling the corrupt nation of Israel an ally
>Politicians profit while children die in the streets.

Israel kills unarmed children on a daily basis. They hold no value on any non jewish children.

Weak people blame all their failures on others. I'm not Israeli, but I assume they'll pwn whatever shitbag army you've got like they did the last 5 or 6 times.

Underrated

>Their failures
Israel would be absolutely nothing but dust in the wind without the U.S. help, military industrial complex, politicians nd most importantly and most regrettably U.S. TAXPAYERS STOLEN MONEY.

Nye is nothing but a spokesman.
Tyson is head of the Hayden Planetarium. Would you rather I had said Michio Kaku? The point is still the same. Silly Aryan rules would require me to dismiss him and follow my drunk pederast grandpa. Fuck that.

Annual US military aid to Israel is about 1% of their GDP; they could cut their Manischewitz budget and make that up. More than anything else it's a subsidy for US industry.