This is the president neonazis voted for

This is the president neonazis voted for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we should thank them for being so progressive and open minded.

I'm sure they would rather have a Jew rat as leader than a conniving cunt.

im sure they would, but its fun to see them explain why the horse they bet on has turned and started running the other way.

Trump really BTFO antisemitism. What a champ

"hes just gaming the system until he knows the time is right. hes a genius. just you wait, then yall are gona pay"

This is the president leftists think is the second coming of Hitler.

Back to r/the_donald cuck

He's just admiring a wall that actually was built

kek

savage burn

Second. This man knows the system and knows how to work people. He's a mastermind.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

Kek

kek

is that evalion? any nudes?

you're fired

Sounds like what Obama's supporters said his whole presidency.

>when the media call you the second coming of Hitler because a group of international autist praising ironically a jewish manlet with a cool stash are shilling for you hard enough to meme themselves on national television until they hijack a virtual protest made by shia leboeuf and the media realize we're all a bunch of mongrel shitskin but it's okay because they think we're anti Israel so they start making memes about Trump being pro-Israel but nobody cares because we already knew he was pro-Israel and they keep shitposting the same pictures on every board until someone explain the whole thing in a semi-ironic reply with enough grammatical error to be dismissed like a simple shitpost

Cool.
Hes still more relevant than you will ever be.
>2017
>thinking the president has any actual sway in things.

If you honestly think trump is pulling the strings you are beyond help.

He's not the second coming of Hitler, that's giving him too much credit. Hitler got shit done. Trump is more like the second coming of Mussolini, in that he's the retarded buddy of a more successful tyrannical dictator (Putin)

Irony

lol, right?

Hamas was founded by the protege of a nazi general. Case closed.

the real mr trump

Hitler dubs checked
It's the curse of Trump. It killed soundgarden too.

\o/\o/\o/

i think he's just a guy who says whatever's needed to get him whatever resource he's after. during the election he made himself a controversial lightning rod to get disenchanted extremist repubs back in the game.

now he's got the presidency and doesn't need those voters for another 4 years so fuck 'em. he sees a priority in scaring north korea, impressing the military brass, and stopping people from asking him about russia.

Neo Nazis, the ultimate cuckolds of the universe. Going to always think of this when I here the words neo Nazi. Cucked into the Hall of Cuck Fame.

the brushed away hand shot was also great. i saw some fanboy on twitter running damage control, claiming that it was just a low high-five.

Correction, that is the liar who tricked the USA and is colluding with the media(who cares Russia?) to further the trillionaires and billionaires plan to depopulate and enslave the remaining human race.

>OP is obviously a faggot.

Trump gets some bling
Bowing down to the Terrorist King

You're giving him too much credit.

He's like Donald Trump, a controversial businessman with no real political experience, who was nevertheless voted into office due to widespread distrust of "career politicians", which was itself the result of increasingly divisive politics.

The fact that both sides resort so readily to ridiculous levels of hyperbole says a lot.

Divide and conquer works. No matter what "side" you try and align yourself to, the politicians and other powerful persons win. It's sad that despite this being made more and more blatantly obvious each time, everyone's perfectly happy to play right into it.

While one side debates who should use what bathroom, and trying to impeach a president despite no hard evidence of an impeachable offense, the other side is preaching both their religion and patriotism. Everyone focuses more and more on the fringe. Fringe issues and fringe opponents. While we're all distracted, Congress is whittling away at all of our constitutionally recognized rights. Our liberty is being torn down around us. But we can't see the forest for the trees.

Divide and conquer works. We're so divided, nobody will even consider trying to find a middle ground anymore.

Are Neo Nazi an actual thing in your country? We never see them here in my country.

but they were really excited about trump. they didnt just say "yea, he'll do, he's better than her."

Gets triple dubs.

lol, remember when the wingnuts kept claiming they had a photo of obama kissing the feet of a saudi dictator and saying they'd never recognize a man as president who did something like that?

and then their boy does this, there's an actual picture of it, and they're stone. fucking. silent?

he was being given an award, not bowing to the king.

And did you see that necklace. Zero for taste, +10 for more money than sense.

>yea, he'll do, he's better than her.

That's not what they said. That's exactly what they said

I find great amusement in the fact that all the hard left people have resorted to the same tactic of just parroting whatever their detractors say back at them.

And entire ideology seems to have collectively decided that their best bet at winning a debate is to say "I know you are, but what am I?"

they said a lot more than that.

this shit right here. we were hand delivered the least competent, most controversial candidates for a reason and it totally paid off.

if hillary won we'd still be infighting, thered still be protests, riots, violence and we the nonwealthy would be ripping ourselves apart while the high rollers carry on more unfettered than ever.

sometimes i wonder if this has been part of elite's revenge for the occupy movement in 2011. it spooked them to think commoners could hold them accountable for things. the timeline for the rise of alt+right and SJW bullshit begins right around then too.

Exactly. He's clearly playing 3 dimensional chess. I continue to be in awe of his brilliant, strategic acumen.

Sure whatever. Who is they exactly?

are you retarded?

please, tell me about your flat earth theory while you're at it.

He's great at making people do and believe what he wants, no doubt. I just wish people would give him a chance. You know, the same thing they demanded O get.

no he just wants to win the argument.

As someone that supported neither Hillary or trump this made me happy because I told everyone who would listen that he will just be more of the same corrupt politico pretending to stand for something but secretly sizing everyone's dick.

And I was right.

Now I do the "I told you so" dance.

people have been giving him a chance, he has been a massive fucking douchebag and embarassment so far.

This trend has been going on for decades. The occupy movement was always a non-starter. They had no real objective. They didn't have a set list of grievances (what they are protesting), or any concept of a solution (why they are protesting). It was honestly a bunch of frustrated college kids who wanted to voice that frustration, but it was all unfocused aside from a general attitude of "anyone richer than me must be evil".

Kinda what a lot of people thought about Obama...

Said the guy who never talked to a neo nazi yet he goes around on the internet telling us what they said

yea. people have different opinions about presidents, this is true.

Get your filthy tard fingers off dragon ball you koolade swilling Trumpcuks

> commie firearm
nigger u wut

Clearly a Russian spy. They can't deny it anymore

Why is this thread dying?

Are y'all fuckin serious? That's one of the most holy spots in the world. Not only that but it's a historical landmark. There's nothing wrong with visiting it. It's like visiting the pyramids.

But don't you hate the Jews?

I mean yeah, I hate Muslims too, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't visit the Mecca if given the chance.