Food is political

ITT post political food

Get your poo in loo food out of here and post a real food like a burger or chicken wings.

I want to try that mexican shit that's made from maize kernels and looks like a bowl of rectal bleeding.

How about rolls? There's nothing controversial about them. Everyone loves a hot, buttery, soft as sex dinner roll.

I said post political food, not white people food.

Wrong, people love rolls so much here in Texas it then becomes a competition as to which place has the best rolls. Bad rolls is one of the first things people will notice about an eating establishment.

Whats the best chips flavor?
pic related

A little healthy competition is never a bad thing. I savor the buttery goodness.

Sichuan

I'll grant you that she does look tasty.

You posted it. Sea salt & vinegar has a nice layering of flavors that builds on itself the more chips you eat, yet it also prevents you from eating too many because the vinegar can make you feel a little sick. Its the perfect flavor for moderation.

This is the brand I eat by the way. They're easily the best out of all the ones I've tried.

Does it taste like a donair?

It is donair (weird way to spell it, but without Umlaute I guess you have to).

But I thought loli haet pizza?

Get that thing back in the oven.

Absolute best way to have deep fried potatoes, right there.

Boulder canyon makes avocado oil salt and vinegar chips and damn nigger they dont get better than that

Whoopie pie is just as good as whoopie.

Lol I drive by the factory every for these day.

p.s. they're actually made on Cape Cod.

Where to acquire Sichuan flavored lays?

Virgin detected.

Shits delicious