Self funded

>self funded

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman
youtube.com/watch?v=tlPfWxul5F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Trumpfags are wrong again
what else is new?

oldest memes
best memes

He's working for Trump. Not the other way around

>implying jews arent the best at money

its like you wanna lose money user

So where is the money coming from?

>implying he doesn't have those Goldman Sachs videos of Hillary's speeches
also
>not reading art of the deal

I'd be disappointed if he didn't hire someone whose resume doesn't include working for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. Trump demands excellence, that's why he won't settle for anything/anyone less.

What better weapon is there against the Jews than a Jew?

He has to fund raise for other Republicans in races that aren't billionaires.

>Being this delusional.
Wew lad

So? It's not like he's being funded by Soros, the guy used to deal with his money, like he did with many other billionaires and corporations. Is Soros rich? How is having a guy who managed his money bad then? Is he in any way on the payroll like Cruz was? You need people who know how these things work don't you? The news is desperate for anything to pin on him, they're doing the Kevin Bacon degrees of separation thing.

>he is """using""" jews to jew jews

top tier delusion

Can't wait until you blue-pilled faggots finally realize that Trump isn't who you think he is.

I thought turks supported israel

He did, in fact, self-fund all the way through the primaries. General election will cost a billion or two dollars though.

That's the way it is these days. It costs billions to be elected president -- one way or another -- billions.

But son, I don't care.

Even if he's a Jew puppet... better him than Hillary.

hitler would be the only guy that'd dethrone erdogan if he was alive

Did the Hilldawg self-fund through the primaries?

>Even if he's a Jew puppet... better him than Hillary.
How about you realize that voting don't matter? That you need a revolution to fix America's problems? Do you think your forefathers voted the British Empire out of America? You americans are truly retarded.

So what? Even if Trump turns out to backstab everyone and is just playing the election for ego and fun, who cares? It's literally no worse than the status quo. And it'll be fun.

PLUS, even if he is corrupt and secretly an establishment drone, the fact that he's Politically Incorrect will help stop the riding tide of SJW-ism. Making it acceptable to talk about forcing Jews^H^H^H muslims into wearing badges. Making it acceptable to point out that illegal immigrants are bad. This alone is worthwhile.

It's very disappointing if he turns out to be corrupt, no doubt, but whatever, it's still an improvement.

1. He officially received the support of Jewish Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson:
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel

2. He officially condemned anti-Semitism and denounced David Duke for the third time:
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/

3. He named a Goldman Sachs, Soros funded, Hollywood Jewish banker as his national finance chairman:
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

4. He tasked his AIPAC lobbyist Jewish deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner with planning the Republican convention:
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878

5. He was congratulated by the Republican Jewish Coalition for his becoming the presumptive Republican presidential nominee:
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump

oh just found this lel

Told everyone from the start, can't wait for the massive kek this November when he loses.

>So what? Even if Trump turns out to backstab everyone and is just playing the election for ego and fun, who cares? It's literally no worse than the status quo. And it'll be fun.
Spoken like a true degenerate who doesn't give a shit about western civilization. Then again, I don't blame you. You're not a part of it. Sub-human trash.
>the fact that he's Politically Incorrect will help stop the riding tide of SJW-ism.
He's politically incorrect? Then he wouldn't kiss jew ass, would he? You people suffer from severe cognitive dissonance.
>It's very disappointing if he turns out to be corrupt, no doubt, but whatever, it's still an improvement.
No it's not. He's a controlled-opposition for a reason. It's not an improvement no matter how you look at it. He is doing what he is supposed to be doing.

>not getting it
The point is he won as the outsider. They can either back him or shut up now. He proved to all of us that he was the only one running in favor of his country and not his donors. Just because they contribute to his campaign doesn't mean he sold us out in any way. He's forced them into helping him as his underlings or they have to fuck off.

he runs his own hedge fund and hasnt worked at goldman in years

>He proved to all of us that he was the only one running in favor of his country
>running in favor of his country

God damnit why didn't I strap myself to the #CruzMissile when I still had a chance. I'm totally #ImWithHer now

>realize most of the middle east have allied together because they hate iran so much

You cant get elected as a president, if you don't use every leverage you can get.

Start a revolution you blue-pilled faggot. The point of calling out Trump isn't to make you vote for anyone else. It's so you'll realize that it doesn't fucking matter who you vote for. They are all jew-puppets.

All those denial in tears. Delicious.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING OP? CNN SAID HE IS ANTI ESTABLISHMENT OKAY?

A POLITICIAN PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE AND LYING??? IMPOSSIBLE

You little shits deserve all the death and misery kikes will unleash upon you, as does the rest of the world.

>quoting him and using a reaction image equates to a logical argument which refutes his point

at least we have food so we can be fat

Turkey doesn't even have natural gas to heat their homes

All politicians are kike shills

Turkposter is right for once

Yep, he self-funded his way to the top of the GOP.

Now he benefits from their power structure and funding, because they either embrace the Trump way or the highway. This is a takeover of the Republican party, the same way you might take over a massive national corporation.

Politics is a business to Trump, and he's gonna reorganize this GOP company in his image. Fuck buying Republicans, he'll outright deal over the table to get things done.

I've already posted counter-arguments. Why should I repeat myself? Why don't you go eat some bananas? Sub-human trash.

>revolution
>checks flag

Oh, the irony.

This. Trump is a complete tool. Anyone who doens't stay home in november or vote for hillary is a complete kike tool. Those of us who want to slaughter all minorities and homosexuals see Trump for the fraud he is! Only a sellout would hire a jew to raise money for his campaign!

>a politician

He's not a politician.
Keep whining, Trump will be President and it will be the best the world can get right now.

What's your point? This thread is about America, not Sweden. All western countries need revolutions.

Fuck off! Trump sold us out! He promised to help us massacre the browns and the kikes! he promised to burn this shit to the ground! Yet now he is hiring former finance people to raise money! Self-funded my ass, he is a traitor! Hail Hitler, Fuck Trump!

He said he would self fund until after the primaries, retard.

>pretending to be a shill

is this a new meme

>Singapore
>subhuman

Oh right.

He is a corrupt crook super rich degenerate reality star businessman, only pretending to be a politician. Apologies, my bad.

>Calling me a shill

FUCK OFF TRUMPKIN, He is a fucking sellout! He hired a fucking jew to raise money! He is controlled! The mask has been removed!

WAKE UP! DONT LET TRUMP GET AWAY WITH IT! VOTE AGAINST HIM IN NOVEMBER OR THE JEWS WIN!

Soros funds blm and anti trump terrorists and now helping trump. Eyes confused

Why don't you start one against the shitskins in your country first before preaching it.

Holy shit, does anyone know the name of that building with a second building on top of it?

>Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.

trump is the tool of kike

everyone is the tool of kike we knew it from the beginning

Why does Nigeria love Israel so much?

ok keep on pretending. interesting memes

>not needing a finance manager while running a presidential campaign even though you are self funding

Fucking kill yourself you high school faggot. Your comprehension barely reaches the grade 9 level. WEEEWWW LAD
WEEEEWW LAD
WEEEEW LAD
WEEEW LAD
WEEW LAD
WEW LAD
WW LD
WLD
WD
FAGGOT

No, he's not working for soros lad, he's hired a money manager who used to work for soros, making him money.

He's just hired a jew to manage money.

I mean, it's the thing jews are best at so it makes sense IMO.

There is nothign confusing about it. Trump was soros the whole time. Trump is the anti-christ just like Cruz tried to warn us!

Watch the trumpshills try to distract from this, saying he isn't a memeber of goldman sachs anymore or doesn't work with soros anymore. These slimy fucks are predictable. We need to take back this board from /x/ in the name of true aryan libertarianism. This charade has gone on long enough!

"wite womyn" i guess :DD

Oh shit. Those fancy buildings sure proved me wrong. It's not like they used white inventions to build them.

Jesus Christ this faggot again, I remember you edgy child. Did your mom cook your chicken tendies too much again so you take your anger out on American politics?

Link?

RAREFLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>I mean, it's the thing jews are best at so it makes sense IMO.

No it does not! It's better he have no money than get his money from hiring a greedy jew! I'd rather america burn than see a single jew profit from the Trump campaign. If you don't feel the same, you were never a true long time Sup Forums poster.

>Why don't you start one against the shitskins in your country first before preaching it.
Look, I realize that it's hard for sub-human trash like you to understand common sense, but can you at least try? This thread is about America, not Sweden, not Europe.

i'm not sure what the problem is.

Mnuchin USED to work for goldman, he also USED to work at soros. he is now his own man running his own hedge fund

soros is still funding protests against trump. koch brothers are still going to vote and fund hillary and try to run romney. they are still all terrified of trump.

trump still needs 1Billion to become president. Mnuchin has seen it all but is not currently owned

>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>ad hominem
>false comparison

First year lib arts major? You are pretty fucking dumb so don't lie and say you are anything else with that uneducated spew.

65 posters, not a single link to article.

Never change Sup Forums

I'm sorry, why not share your patrician intellect with me?

Did he have to sell his daughter to the jews as well? Fucking dude weed lmao.

He is having a Jew handle his finances. Sounds like an ace plan to me.

WTF

RARE
A
R
E

Marina Bay Sands. It's a hotel. That ship-like structure has an infinity pool overlooking the horizon, great place.

>Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

How do you not get this, YOU FUCKING LEAF.

Stop trying to distract us true Sup Forums posters from what is going on here, shill. We won't fall for it. We'd sooner vote for Hillary than the sellout Trump. Anyone who disagrees is from reddit.

Based Nipon always delivers.
Thanks man, I'll have to go sometime. It just looks so fucking futuristic.

Is cyberpunk just in Asian blood? Every single year your cities get closer and closer.

I fuckin' love it.

What is wrong with having a Jew handle your finances? If there is one thing DAH JOOZ excel at, it's managing money.

>No, he's not working for soros lad, he's hired a money manager who used to work for soros, making him money.

I understand that, but still allowing the man who organizes rallies against you to help manage your money. I'm just baffled..

As for
You're not fooling anyone cruzmissle/shillaryartillary/bernout. Just go back to wherever you came from.

He also got an endorsements from Dick Cheney and Shmuley Boteach the other day. And of course Lewandowski has run his campaign from the beginning.

I am absolutely on the Trump Train and I am concerned.

I think he thinks he can corral them. I don't think I'm ready to start howling about being tricked just yet. But I am a little wary.

its been out for 2 days

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-05/trump-picks-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-finance-chairman

I am on my phone bro what country?

This guy gets it

You realize he couldn't self-fund the general as part of the Republican party, right?

He's not soros, he's someone who once worked for soros, making him money.

He's now his own man and runs a hedge fund.

He got 29k
Not that much.

>he promised to help us massacre the browns and likes!
I feel like you would be disappointed either way stromnigger

Then who the hell would should I vote for?
Shillary?
Write in Bernie?
Rally people to write in Ron Paul?
Seriously what fucking alterative are you postulating here, Sven?
Barring any unexpected sage wisdom from your cucked ass I'm going to go vote for the candidate who's ideas and polices closest match mine. Right now, that's Trump.

Guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

Hate to play Devil's advocate, but he's right. you're a fucking idiot. His country is irrelevant. Your "practice what you preach bullshit" doesn't make sense. The person you're replying to isn't a country. It's a guy with an idea that lives in aforementioned country.
Can't just use
>lol sweden xD
as a scapegoat everytime. Dickhead

East Asia, sure. Singapore is extremely clean and sterile though, way too sterile to be cyberpunk. They're also really rich hence the cool architecture.

>Then who the hell would should I vote for?
No one. Start a revolution like your forefathers did. It's the only way to fix western countries now.

Well I suppose it can still be cyberpunk. - There's always that divide, between the ultra rich, ultra clean high tech and the lower tech, gritty dirty mega city.

I'd say you've got a lot of both going on.
It's kinda' like what Europe might have been like if we hadn't cucked ourselves into oblivion.

(European living in US)

>true Sup Forums poster
>rather vote Hillary than Trump
>a true Sup Forums poster

youtube.com/watch?v=tlPfWxul5F4

Same thread as before.

Remember guys keep showing this picture to hillshills.

Sweden stfu. U are a citizen of the most blue pulled beta feminized country in the world. Now go oil up the bull, svenitia needs to get her whole pounced by that 11 inch Somalian cock. Hurry up now!