Do you have difficulty focusing on movies without alt tabbing to Sup Forums or other distractions ?

Do you have difficulty focusing on movies without alt tabbing to Sup Forums or other distractions ?

Only when I browse Sup Forums

I need to take a break

no
i have the movie in the bottom right corner and Sup Forums to the left so i don't need to alt tab because Sup Forums is always open.

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums actually watches movies

only if the beginning fails to grab me

I can't watch movies fullscreen. I have to do 2 windows with the film taking up half the screen. Usually I pay full attention though. Something about my whole monitor being the movie makes me feel sickened.

I can only focus on a movie if it has my waifu

is this bait?

>tfw I have a big TV and can barely half-watch shit while I browse the internet or play vidya

its a real problem

posts like these used to be bait in the past, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's now how the average Sup Forums (aka Sup Forumseddit) poster watches movies. it would explain why the quality of threads is so unbelievably shit.

No it's not. It should be very fucking apparent that no one on the internet is able to process telivision and films. Even in theaters retards zone out or text.

My brother actually watches 90 minute movies in 3 parts because he gets bored

lol anyone who can't focus on watching a film doesn't deserve to talk about them.

Depends on how engaging the TV or show is.

I just started watching Fargo and am finding it painful to watch Lester get emasculated.

no but i watch at 1.5x speed, unless it's kino, then it's 0.25x to appreciate the visuals

I usually take 1-3minute pauses between scenes to reflect upon them. Helps me to dissect a film and get way more out of it than uninterrupted watch.

Film DOES not start until:
Bladder is empty.
Phone is switched OFF.
Wi-Fi is DISABLED.
Curtains are DRAWN.
Me is COMFY.
Tea is brewed perfectly and BESIDE me!
Door is LOCKED.
New socks are ON.
One snack is PREPARED!
Window is CLOSED.
Lights are OFF!
I am prepared!
Batteries in remote control are FRESH!
My hands and face are CLEAN!
No flies or moths are HIDING!
... And then I immerse fully with FULL CONCENTRATION.

For most things, yeah. Unless I'm really enjoying it.

Depends on the movie. Tonight I watched El Topo, Bronson and Valhalla Rising

First one I had to take a few breaks, surrealism is probably not for me but I wanted to finish it

Second I paused a couple of times because the subtitles were fucky and I looked up something about the real Bronson at one point

Third I watched in one go

That only happens on my laptop though, I can watch anything in one go on my TV

>Watching movies with socks on
Good god.

You are literally a pleb.