Guys, where can I get LSD? Where did you? What were you experiences with it?

Guys, where can I get LSD? Where did you? What were you experiences with it?

Tried shrooms 5 times now. Kid Cudi on Joe Rogan podcast calls shrooms "the training wheels of psychedelics". He says the real shit is LSD or DMT. Now I have to try them

I've never found a dealer who has them, but I've met multiple who sold shrooms. Not down for the darkweb, dealing with bitcoin was too much of a hassle last time I tried.

fuck off feds.

b-but i'm not feds i swear. ask me if i'm a fed, if i'm am then legally i would have to tell you

you're actual cancer man. you might as well walk into the police station scan your id and get some lucy from the evidence locker.

Just go on the deep web.

Wait fuck nvm.

>calls shrooms "the training wheels of psychedelics". He says the real shit is LSD or DMT

Can't speak to DMT, but the only way shrooms are training wheels compared to LSD is if you're doing a subthreshold dose. Acid is fine, but you need to do a mountain of it to get to the same place 4g of mushrooms will get you.

I like dmt more than lucy, but thats just because the trip is so fast. 15 min instead of 6 hours, and 100% stronger.

You are a fucking idiot. Your fucking acid is trash, nigga! In my fucking day our acid was fucking powerful. Not to mention I was getting certified micro dots. You ever done the powdered form before? Doubt it. Gtfo with your bullshit. Probs never even seen a gel tab before.

wow homie you are the coolest guy ive ever met on the internet. Anyway i could ever hope to be as cool as you?

Really? How does the trip differ? All my shroom doses were 5g. If LSD is just the same as that then I guess I'm not missing out much. Although I bet sticking a bunch of sheets on your mouth is much more pleasant than eating 5g of shrooms
DMT is on my bucket list for sure. If I ever come across it I would never pass up the opportunity

I already know this young lad. See this is where you get off. This is your stop. Go home, son. Also, fuck you say, nigga?

>deep web
but yes man dmt is a shell shock if you're not ready for it

Was it worth the deep web hassle?

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about

I always think that shrooms are more thinking about nature, and the world around you. While Lucy is more introspective.

not even a fucking hassle

China
Greatful dead concert

I take some form of psychedelic 2-3 times a week. AMA

>I know where to buy legal psychedelics online
might trade the source for a rare pepe

I remember hearing Kid Cudi saying that and I just had to roll my eyes. Both are incredibly powerful at proper doses. LSD for me is more open eye visuals whereas mushrooms have crazier closed eyes hallucinations.

I feel like anyone that would claim that mushrooms are the training wheels of psycadelics has 1. never grown their own and 2. only tried Cubensis

Starting with a bunch of acid and then adding shrooms on top of it as the night goes on is really the way to go.

Mushrooms have stronger visuals; LSD feels more relentless and will fuck up your ability to speak, or at least your ability to understand the words coming out of your mouth.

/both are fun

See
Dude genuinely doesn't have a fucking clue.

You're either spending $80-$100 on acid for a night, or you're doing really shitty mushrooms.

Just ask around literally. I've done it 6 times. My longest trip was 15 hours and I just wondered around my city, got some coffee and pizza, went to an art museum, wandered in a park, went home, and had sex with my girlfriend (LSD sex is one of the most amazing things you'll experience). I'd like to go swimming on LSD. I plan to do that this summer.

Most people get visuals, I don't get then that intensely. I do however get synesthesia. I feel music, and see colors associated with music or my mood/temperature. Whenever I close my eyes I start to see pretty vivid hallucinations. Sometimes they're intensely vivid and I don't feel like I'm a in my body (this usually happens with specific music or during sex) Other times I'll close my eyes while doing something eg petting my dog and I'll see stuff associated with it. Like a bunch of dogs. That kinda leads me to believe it's my mind trying to figure out what the fuck is going on despite not having visual input, but of course I don't know.

Some people get fractals, "squiggles", and tracers. I've found different LSD gives me different effects but there's always going to be one, sometimes two.

It makes color more vibrant, it makes you much more emotional, empathetic, and in touch with your own emotions, you become much more self aware. Your depth perception is completely fucked, what's 150 feet away looks like a kilometer. Your perception of time is crazy. Sometimes you'll feel like an hour has passed and it's only been a few minutes. Your spacial awarness is shit, it's very easy to forget the world outside of the three or four feet around you exists.

Fuck off DEAnon

Dude I fucking lose my shit with 30 bucks of acid. Like we're talking fucking insane asylum shit

stop trying so hard mr. undergrad

LSD is not much different than Mushrooms. At least from my small experience of about 5 times with lsd and mushrooms. Mushrooms just felt more magical, no headache or tension and I could actually sleep afterwards.

LSD has varying intensities and seems to effect people at different levels from what I've seen. I've done one tab of cid that's gotten me almost as high as three tabs of a different one. Some give more of a body high, others give more of a head one.

I agree with this 100%

You will literally find the best drugs on the darknet. Are you honestly too fucking retarded to use a google search to explain to you how to safely use the darkweb? You don't deserve good acid.

I wouldnt be too eager to try LSD. Look for Mescaline or DMT/ayahuasca instead. although probably harder to find than LSD depending on where you live

Share for God sake

Check out some of the research chemicals psychs.
Except for nBOMEs. Stay the fuck away from those.

I've been curious to try 4 ho-met and 4 ho-mipt. I remember them being the colorfulness of psychedelics without the head-fuckery shrooms and acid cause.

Hard to experiment with drugs now though with a 2 year old girl running around my house.

My friend brought it to a small party and we all did it. The walls moved a little and lights were really colorful but nothing too crazy. I liked it though.

Here's yo pepe, sauce nao

ok. Dosage?

I recently did 1.5 tabs of 100ug acid and got such bad tension in my neck and jaw. Also I felt an unnatural pressure in my head. Is this normal? Should I test the rest of my tabs?

>Pic related

Trade for mushrooms

I usually have plenty of shrooms but sometimes I just want to trip for 12-14 hours instead of only 5-6. I also really like the intense visuals lsd gives me but this last time made me really uncomfortable.

I always get those feelings when I take acid. Usually just try to ignore it and enjoy the trip :) No problem with mushrooms and i never feel sick

Kid Cudi is a fucking rapper who does drugs for 'fun' no shrooms are NOT the training wheels for physces and that statement is borderline offensive, but shrooms are the real amazing treat for the mind and Spirit. LSD is cool and there is a lot to learn from it but it's all aesthetics, and just sort of 'flashy' the REAL shit is definitely DMT but that's harder to come by unless you know someone who synthesizes it themselves or someone who knows someone like that. But no shrooms are amazing and wonderful when done correctly and treated with respect.

I cooked up some Mimosa Hostilis rootbark with lemon juice and forgot about it for about 2 hours. Then it kicked in for about 30 minutes. I know the brew was fucked but I had some rootbark and never got to make anything with it and cops stole my maoi :(( It worked the first time and then it didnt the next 3 times. And it was difficult as hell to get down

Anyone who is still buying the real thing instead of an RC is retarded