What's wrong with Missouri?

What's wrong with Missouri?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestplaces.net/health/zip-code/missouri/kansas_city/64111
bestplaces.net/health/city/missouri/st._louis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1) Go to East Side St. Louis, for 20 minutes, after 8pm.
2) Come back and tell us.

>WE

>implying he'd come back

1. Mizzou
2. Ferguson

Need I say more?

I think he pronounced it "Missourah"

East St. Louis is in Illinois.

The joke is a reference to the Kansas-Missouri Border War of 1854–1865.

I'm headed to Kansas City in a couple weeks, any tips or advice for survival?

Water people

it's pronounced misery, milk bag.

don't drink the water out the tap

>East Side of St. Louis
>Missouri

That's Illinois, user.

Stick with your own. Lots of mexicans in kck but you're better off with them than the black neighborhoods. Cops are based. Kansas city is the only area i've heard a waitress and patron in a restaurant describe a neighborhood as "niggerville" at full volume as nonchalantely as can be in the middle of the day. CCW if you can, but it's not as bad as STL or even some parts of springfield desu. Check out the jesse james home and confederate cemetaries if you have the time

You're thinking of Flint.

>KC isn't as bad as parts of Springfield

kek, that's bullshit

avoid KCK too. that's where the mexican gangs hang out. downtown is fine. plaza is fine. crown center is fine. careful after dark tho. stay on main roads, you'll be fine

No, I'm thinking of Kansas City. I used to live there

the water quality is horrible

Ok thanks man. I'll be downtown in a pretty decent area so I think I should avoid most of that.

I have to decide is I wan't to go to Mizzou or stay in my hometown in the next week. Any advice Sup Forums?

There's 4 pronounciations and they have little to do with where you're at
Mizurah
Mizurie
Mahzuruh
Mahzurie

I know, I just wanted to hear you make some illa-noise
This guy gets it, not like west St. Louis is better, do the same in Ferguson and report back
Been in Kansas and Missouri and the whole shit midwest, this user is right, KCK has limestone scale in the water, it is hard as a mofo

It's Missouri over there

bestplaces.net/health/zip-code/missouri/kansas_city/64111

That was a joke, user. My brother lives there though, and I'll attest that it indeed has shitty water.

Over here in St. Louis, it's just everything else that's shitty.

I'm at mizzou desu what do you want to know

Because its name makes it sound like misery

What's it feel like to be at the center of the ruination of the UM system?

it's not just limestone

it's pharmaceuticals (eg. birth control hormones) from every city north of there. then add in the pesticides, fertilizers, and pig shit from all the farms in iowa/nebraska/etc. too. I drove into Kansas City from Colorado once and I could smell the city because of the river (smelled like shit)

water in st. louis isn't any better;

bestplaces.net/health/city/missouri/st._louis

Well I actually just visited yesterday so I'm overloaded with facts. How's the social environment? I never got to see the dorms are they shitty?

Wouldn't know. I drink only from bottled sources.

What degree are you going for, user?

do you bathe/shower? do you filter that water?

bottled sources leach plastics

just move to a city with clean water

(and probably safer too)

>UM system?
Not sure. I'm in Computer Engineering right now but I'll probably change because engineering sounds really challenging

I'll never consider Missouri the midwest
I barely count anything outside Illinois, Iowa, and Minnesota the midwest.

explore the city. go down town. eat bbq. most people here are friendly as fuck, lived here my whole life. but yeah the water quality isn't great but it's not the worst either.

Well nothing at the time. It's just a funny nonsensical joke. You asking what's wrong with Missouri is why you're laughing.

Any good strip clubs downtown?

>UM system? was a typo btw

Yeah, this is why I softerner/filter all the damn time
Yes, filters on the taps, and a softener in the brine tank downstairs, using ResCare softener so I can take a shower without pain, the flood plains are going to shit with water in the past 10 years

All i can do is vote for trump and try to give the university as little money as possible. Can't really transfer anywhere else at this point. The campus is beautiful though. What's funny is the black students had a big get-together yesterday at the quad where they protested and sure enough started fighting each other and some guy pulled a pistol and shot a couple rounds into the air, but we got no notifications about it because it was some big bsu type event. Chancellor was cucked by spike lee. Protesters want blacks to get a free semester and segregated safe spaces. It's lonely being based, user. There is a very strong trump undercurrent but we can't really show our heads. On the bright side some trumpets chalked the place and some wear maga hats and shirts around everyday and no one cares too much.

Just go to Rolla, user. It's ten times the school Mizzou is with none of the sjw bullshit.
If it's a STEM degree you want, there's no reason to go to any other UM school.

Nah. I don't really give that many shits

God help you if you're an idiot and end up at 39th and Prospect.

I'm not annoyed by the sjw stuff. I find it entertaining watching the screaming monkeys

I hear you, man. Good luck. I hope they don't start aiming those guns at the people who don't agree with them.

Why?

He says Missira

Get it right OP

Mine was pretty bad, and they're bulldozing four dorms because of low enrollment next year but there are some crazy nice ones too. Campus is 2nd most greek in sec so if that's your thing just rush and avoid the dorms as much as possible. Off campus housing is very cheap ($250-300/month or so for an okay apt). Always building pricier dorms so they might be nice later. Really depends on the building

Pretty much heart of the jungle there. Being white there (especially after dark) is asking for a murderape.

>going to Kansas City, Misery

Lots of Laughs.

What's funny is how close that is to the Nelson Atkins Art Museum of hipsters, they live next door to death and deny it exists

Midwest the northwest purchase states plus iowa, people here in mo like to say we're "midwestern" because they don't want to be associated with the south and coastals consider us the midwest because to them the south is ms, al, and ga. We're wedged up like ky in my opinion

I live about 40 minutes away form St Louis in Illinois. I was coming back from a party one night and there were like 20 black dudes in the middle of the road trying to make me and two of my friends stop the car. They were blocking the intersection and I just told him to fucking gun it. Almost hit two of them who didn't move but we made it out. Idk what they wanted but I wasn't going to find out either. It was like 2 am on a saturday night. Fuck that shit hole, those people should all fucking die.I don't ever go to st louis. Easily one of the worst cities in the US.

Rolla is what, 80% men? I mean yeah you have us beat academically but that's rough

Yeaaaa when I was on campus yesterday I was pretty impressed by the meat selection.

Not worried, they're most likely to just shoot each other, if it's political it'll be a false flag. What's hilarious and tragic is during our entire sharade last semester the only *actual* violence was black on white, and the liberal reaction was "well, what do racists expect?" Campus swallowed a big red pill last year

northern missouri (including STL and KC) is the midwest

southern missouri is the south

contaminated water fucks up your body and your mind

North St Louis. Only good thing there is crown candy, and thats not worth risking having niggers smash your car windows and steal shit.

The ratio was 7:1 when I got there, yeah.

But it's getting better; in part because girls get a bunch of perks for going that guys don't (bullshit, I know).
If you're going to school for a degree in STEM, Rolla's where to go for a job. If you're going to school to drown in pussy, I'd consider looking elsewhere, or, better yet, reevaluating what you think your college experience will be.

relatively safe compared to a lot of places in the city

get away from the main streets (39th and Prospect are both pretty major) and you get into the real hoods

It's used as a measurement of where to stop and quickly turn around. Though I have seen some shit go down along 39th and Prospect at night.

if you have time, take a trip to Lawrence KS and go to Aladdin's Cafe on Mass Ave. Best Middle Eastern food I've ever had

Lentil soup
hummus
sage tea
salad is good too

I would say yeah about the top three regions but that's where jesse james and mark twain came from, also the middle of the state's riverside counties are where the population was like 25-33% slaves and the most conservative people are. Really complicated politics.

My mind's pretty sharp, so I think I'm good. Thanks.

Niggers and white trash

most of the Hispanics are okay because they all came to work in Mexican restaurants and don't fuck around with much else

I also go to Mizzou AMA

Yes, I think every black person who goes here is a disrespectful stupid nigger

I agree with Aladdin's Cafe being great.

I disagree with visiting Lawrence and I fucking live in it.

That's Illinois dimwit.

STL still sucks, though. Better than the rest of the state.

>>Missouri
>>kek

There are 38 stars on that flag.

KCMO reporting in. Hi Sup Forumsbros. 816 Quantrill raider and bushwacker.

eh some random white bitch got carjacked and stabbed to death in Lee's Summit by a couple of Obama's sons right after I left town last year

there have been shootings in LS as well. the ghetto is moving out to the suburbs

The state is like 3% hispanic outside of kc and stl, gtfo cityfag

Go to Aladdin's on 39th and Wyoming in Volker downtown KC. That way you wont have to go to shitty Lawrence.

Fun pic comparing 39th and Prospect's amazing weedeating ability of their sidewalks versus the limestone stack walls of the local Museum of sculptures nobody gives a fuck about

So you have the dynamic of all these hipster peeps toeing the dark side, yet they won't go (willingly) to 39th and prospect, mere blocks away, because they would die.

see
not even Misery wants that fucking hellfire fuckup of half a city

spent 4 years in Lawrence. happy as fuck to be out of that place.

This place has an obesity problem. Take a guess.

the Lawrence location is 10x better.

>Using a successful missourian to sneer at missourians

nothing in Kansas is better you mother fucker

>making assumptions

unless you think city = ~15,000 population that is

derp

I inherited a business from an uncle, so rather stuck here without big risk in relocating. Been in Lawrence for 14 years.

noice

I'm from STL (originally from the east side), and this doesn't look too bad though? Pretty much everything looks like that (or worse) here.

Nothing.

I love how Lawrence people never say "I LIVED x years there", they always talk like it's a prison sentence, "I was in for 4 years" "Been in 14 years"
That Fed Prison out there warps your minds

I just find it funny it goes to shit so fast, it's like Missouri, going down U-City to Blueberry Hill looks great, then keep driving down that road, across a railroad track and whoa fuck there's bulletproof glass on this drive thru and Kools are 50 cents cheaper behind bars and help I'm being mugged and shivved oh well time to bleed out

dafuq kind of country is that??

the fed prison is in leavenworth. not all that close family

WHAT IN THE RARENESS?!?!?

in the 636 area here. I wasn't aware Missouri had anything good about it? All we have is six flags (a ride broke recently) and the Arch.

I am still in lawrence, but I have the balls to wear my MAGA hat around.

Lawrence when you're not a easily misled college student is pretty shitty.

damn, sorry I'm white, so I don't even remember the right place for the prison, shoulda asked a nigger for directions to get it right before posting

In my personal experience, Missouri was not half bad, as long as you stay out of the hood, but that can be said about any place really, sure you have the rednecks and white trash that comes with the mid-south region but they are too ignorant to cause many issues.

As a physical place, great, nice nature and shot

As for the people, just stay the fuck away

(It's a good idea not to drink the water, very high lead concentrations, you will get sick as hell if you are not used to it)

Everyone knows where leavenworth is you nog

Let me know if you guys want to play frisbee golf at centennial sometime.

>tfw nobody knows I'm a part time shit poster / full time cross dressing, glitter pants wearing, street wanderer with a female manikin waifu I push along in a shopping cart

A pristine specimen! I've added it to my flag collection

I love Misery hate threads

>tfw your plastic waifu was stolen by college trash